The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 573)

Showing posts 11,441 - 11,460 of18,565
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
White Throne Judgement

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14339
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

11

10

9

TZ x wrote:
Informative Post.

WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL!!!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14340
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

White Throne Judgement wrote:
<quoted text>Informative Post.
WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL!!!
Why is it that you are using that tragedy to race bait? The writing is on the wall for what? That somehow this incident speaks volumes for how the white man is being tormented and persecuted by all these savage non-whites??
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14341
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

White Throne Judgement wrote:
<quoted text>Informative Post.
WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL!!!
Shut the hell up you french yellow belly cockatoids. If my memories is correct it was our white and black brothers that liberated yellow belly france from the germans. Ya were to busy hiding behind women and children you freging yellow belly cowards. STFU and go hide behind the white headstones that our brothers gave their lives for a bunch of sorry no good yellow belly bastards.
country_gurl

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14342
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
How you feeling today country_gurl?
Sore!lol..:/ How are you:)
WPWW

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14343
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

White Throne Judgement wrote:
<quoted text>Informative Post.
WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL!!!
Why in the hell aren't those two simian POS in juvie or better yet JAIL. Manslaughter isn't a crime anymore?? Ongoing criminal investigation? Were these two baboons bonded out after killing this boy? Suspended for two days? It's high time White people start taking to the streets over sheet like this. Remember the Christian-Newsom murders, the Wichita Massacre. Hell, why isn't this murder case being run on the Jewtube 24/7 like the little Trayvon case. White people at least carry a taser, or develop some self defense skills, because it looks like it's acceptable for simians to attack Whites and suffer no criminal charges. What is the most severe sentence guidelines for manslaughter and are there different degrees of manslaughter like murder. These two simian scumbags need the maximum penalty.
WPWW

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14344
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Everyone out there write any ahole up in Filthydelphia that is in charge of this case and DEMAND JUSTICE. Write the damn school who suspended these two murderers for just two days. Write all the networks on the Jewtube, like CNN, Fox News Network, MSNBC, write the damn Philadelphia Enquirer and DEMAND SOME DAMN ANSWERS FOR THIS SH*T. As long as we keep accepting this crapola this kind of crap will continue to go on. Where the hell is Eric Holder and the Dept. of JustUS on this "HATE CRIME." Get busy writing and making phone calls people.
country_gurl

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14345
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WPWW wrote:
Everyone out there write any ahole up in Filthydelphia that is in charge of this case and DEMAND JUSTICE. Write the damn school who suspended these two murderers for just two days. Write all the networks on the Jewtube, like CNN, Fox News Network, MSNBC, write the damn Philadelphia Enquirer and DEMAND SOME DAMN ANSWERS FOR THIS SH*T. As long as we keep accepting this crapola this kind of crap will continue to go on. Where the hell is Eric Holder and the Dept. of JustUS on this "HATE CRIME." Get busy writing and making phone calls people.
I have noticed in scenarios like that white people and straight people are the ones who get nailed with "hate crimes" if involved in a dispute with a colored or gay person. Now say if a group of gay guys ganged up and beat the hell out of a strait guy would they get hit with a "hate crime" because they discriminate against their sexuality? I don't think so! Same goes if a group of colored people beat the hell out of a white man! I don't understand the whole "minority" category!
jimmy

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14346
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

WPWW wrote:
Everyone out there write any ahole up in Filthydelphia that is in charge of this case and DEMAND JUSTICE. Write the damn school who suspended these two murderers for just two days. Write all the networks on the Jewtube, like CNN, Fox News Network, MSNBC, write the damn Philadelphia Enquirer and DEMAND SOME DAMN ANSWERS FOR THIS SH*T. As long as we keep accepting this crapola this kind of crap will continue to go on. Where the hell is Eric Holder and the Dept. of JustUS on this "HATE CRIME." Get busy writing and making phone calls people.
The only a hole is you...pig!
jimmylamp2112@gmail.com
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14347
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
The only a hole is you...pig!
jimmylamp2112@gmail.com
I got your ahole right here....POS! Now go dial 1-800-STFU you've just been Rick rolled fairy.

Since: Nov 11

Kershaw, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14348
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I have noticed in scenarios like that white people and straight people are the ones who get nailed with "hate crimes" if involved in a dispute with a colored or gay person. Now say if a group of gay guys ganged up and beat the hell out of a strait guy would they get hit with a "hate crime" because they discriminate against their sexuality? I don't think so! Same goes if a group of colored people beat the hell out of a white man! I don't understand the whole "minority" category!
Well clearly a double standard exists. I don't agree with it but we all know a hate crime is a hate crime. Racism is racism and prejudice is prejudice regardless of who it comes from. I think there are news articles that speak about hate crimes outside of the "typical" recipients of hate crimes. They just don't make headlines. Honestly, country girl I'm a little surprised that you refer to blacks as coloreds. You didn't really strike me as that kind of person.

Since: Nov 11

Kershaw, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14349
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Why in the hell aren't those two simian POS in juvie or better yet JAIL. Manslaughter isn't a crime anymore?? Ongoing criminal investigation? Were these two baboons bonded out after killing this boy? Suspended for two days? It's high time White people start taking to the streets over sheet like this. Remember the Christian-Newsom murders, the Wichita Massacre. Hell, why isn't this murder case being run on the Jewtube 24/7 like the little Trayvon case. White people at least carry a taser, or develop some self defense skills, because it looks like it's acceptable for simians to attack Whites and suffer no criminal charges. What is the most severe sentence guidelines for manslaughter and are there different degrees of manslaughter like murder. These two simian scumbags need the maximum penalty.


Yep. White people everywhere should hit the streets with pitchfork and torch in hand and indiscriminately destroy all the non-whites. All the bad white people...hey they get a skin color pass. How's that sound??
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14350
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

People spread the word on this case to everyone and anyone you can. Let as many people know about this horrific display of injustice as you can. I know I will. Write to the editorial sections in your papers, blog, get the word out. Get some justice for this kid and his family.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14351
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Sore!lol..:/ How are you:)
I am GREAT knowing now that you can post. How did it go? Are you OK? Did you break your nose? Is there anything I can do princess?
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14352
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. White people everywhere should hit the streets with pitchfork and torch in hand and indiscriminately destroy all the non-whites. All the bad white people...hey they get a skin color pass. How's that sound??
Of course not that is what Blacks always do when they don't get there way. How many innocent Whites were attacked during the LA Riots. What WE Whites need to do is hit the streets and march just like your so-called reverend race pimps Sharpton & Je$$e often do. WE Whites need to DEMAND justice for this murdered kid and his family and put those two POS behind bars for many years to come. WE will go through the proper channels people. Write, blog, call, this kid & his family deserves justice. DEMAND it for them and YOUR race.

“Brain+voice box=speak my mind”

Since: Feb 13

Seek and you'll find

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14353
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not that is what Blacks always do when they don't get there way. How many innocent Whites were attacked during the LA Riots. What WE Whites need to do is hit the streets and march just like your so-called reverend race pimps Sharpton & Je$$e often do. WE Whites need to DEMAND justice for this murdered kid and his family and put those two POS behind bars for many years to come. WE will go through the proper channels people. Write, blog, call, this kid & his family deserves justice. DEMAND it for them and YOUR race.
So you're actually thinking about following the "footsteps" (literally) of the very people you hate...interesting. I have heard it all now. Cynically or realistically, an admitted statement on following the people you don't like is interesting from a psychological standpoint. Maybe you and the vag don't hate black people as much as you think you do. Lol. Yep...sounds like fear to me.
country_gurl

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14354
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well clearly a double standard exists. I don't agree with it but we all know a hate crime is a hate crime. Racism is racism and prejudice is prejudice regardless of who it comes from. I think there are news articles that speak about hate crimes outside of the "typical" recipients of hate crimes. They just don't make headlines. Honestly, country girl I'm a little surprised that you refer to blacks as coloreds. You didn't really strike me as that kind of person.
How else am I to put it. Im Just trying to mix it up so im not saying black 3 different times in a sentence. Its just overwhelming. But here's an example to what I was saying, last year 2 teenage black kids got arrested for the murder of a white kid, they stabbed him and lit his body on fire. It was all over the news they didn't describe it as a "hate crime" but as an altercation gone wrong! Regardless they still got arrested for murder, but if it was the other way around that would have been a hate crime! And I don't understand that label. Those kids could have killed him because of the color of his skin, also for other reasons of course, but still. Hate crimes seem to be at a high level of illegal, and I just wonder why white people get hit with those charges over anyone else! You even see it in situations involving kids if a white boy punches a black boy, its a hate crime specifically, but if a black boy punches a white boy well that's because the white boy must had done something to piss him off. Just shit like that. I don't consider black people a minority, not anymore. The president is black, that must change things at least a little bit! Im not prejudice and im not trying to stand by these idiots I was just simply stating an odd going on that seems to be a fact. Black people, gays people who are supposedly minorities don't get hit with hate crimes but white people and straight people do. And half the time in situations involving a white person beating the shit out of a black person or a straight guy beatingg the hell out of a gay guy, authorities don't even look at what really happened what caused the confrontations, they just automatically assume its a hate crime. And those are the charges.
country_gurl

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14355
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am GREAT knowing now that you can post. How did it go? Are you OK? Did you break your nose? Is there anything I can do princess?
Surprisingly no I didn't break my nose, I fractured my eye socket! Only I can manage to do something like that.lol..but I keep my heavy dish wear in the top cupboard above my sink so my 7mo. Old isn't hurting himself on it. That glass dish wear is heavy, and solid! I found that out the hard way.lol
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14356
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Surprisingly no I didn't break my nose, I fractured my eye socket! Only I can manage to do something like that.lol..but I keep my heavy dish wear in the top cupboard above my sink so my 7mo. Old isn't hurting himself on it. That glass dish wear is heavy, and solid! I found that out the hard way.lol
OUCH my sweetie! That is worse than a broken nose! Why were you running? If I was there I would make it all feel better!

“Brain+voice box=speak my mind”

Since: Feb 13

Seek and you'll find

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14357
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Surprisingly no I didn't break my nose, I fractured my eye socket! Only I can manage to do something like that.lol..but I keep my heavy dish wear in the top cupboard above my sink so my 7mo. Old isn't hurting himself on it. That glass dish wear is heavy, and solid! I found that out the hard way.lol
You sure you didn't get your arse whipped by your woman beating husband...is your husband lighteredknot by any chance? He beats women too...just asking. But this explanation is WAY better than the old "I fell down the stairs" or "i ran into the door" bit. It's just so vivid...

“Brain+voice box=speak my mind”

Since: Feb 13

Seek and you'll find

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14358
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>OUCH my sweetie! That is worse than a broken nose! Why were you running? If I was there I would make it all feel better!
Careful...her husband probably found your correspondence and whipped her arse...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,441 - 11,460 of18,565
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waynesville Discussions

Search the Waynesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 28,975
Review: Courtyards Of Kettering (Jul '10) 11 hr Private 36
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 18 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,094
This is why I am an Ann Fan! Sun Sky King 3
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sun NSA 229
What is Aspergers Syndrome? (Sep '11) Sun PLOPAGANDA FEAR MONGERING 195
Fired bus driver moves to get job back Sat Sky King 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Waynesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waynesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Waynesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waynesville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••