Sex, lies cost doctor license for two years

Nov 7, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dayton Daily News

Dr. Timothy J. Heyd, a Centerville osteopath whose license was suspended briefly in 2005 because he had an affair with a patient, has lost his license again after the state Medical Board learned he had sex with ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
DR HEYDS PATIENT

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

It makes me sick the Dayton Daily News had nothing better to do then smear my family Dr.s name through the mud so to speak! He is a great Dr. and really his personal life is his concern! I thinks it's sad that the news paper even put this in ink!
Are you kidding me

Troy, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

DR HEYDS PATIENT wrote:
It makes me sick the Dayton Daily News had nothing better to do then smear my family Dr.s name through the mud so to speak! He is a great Dr. and really his personal life is his concern! I thinks it's sad that the news paper even put this in ink!
The man has sex with multiple patients, lies under oath multiple times, has had his license suspended more than once and continues this pattern of behavior. He even got a patient pregnant and accompanied her to the abortion.

The paper didn't smear his name through the mud, HE DID! No one to blame but himself and his lack of self control. And it's not "his" personal life when it involves his PATIENTS. If this were going on with women who were NEVER his patients, it would be a different story.

This quote from him makes ME sick!
"With the loving support of my wife, my children and God, I will make it through this tough time."

He crossed the line, more than once.
choo choo bear

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

they need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys.

becuse these babby cant frigth back?

it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids . they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ;

i am truley sorry for your lots
disgusted with doctor

Germantown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2009

I totall agree with "Are you kidding me?". This man abused his position. He had patients that trusted him. Instead of treating them, he manipulated them so he could have sex with them. It's disgusting.
I only wish the medical board had taken away his medical license permanantly. He should never be allowed near women again since he can't control himself.
Chocolatepkg

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2009

what is the world coming to? it gets scarier and scarier each day. people whom we trust have these deviant pastimes and lifestyles. you just never know. I for one think the paper is not responsible for anything except doing their job. He should have thought of all of this before he did the things he did. So curious about the wife and what has he done to the reputation and life of his children.
true_story

Milford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

was he friends with the blankenburg's?
voyeur

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

was he friends with the Honey Bunnies of Deerfield Township?
Take that

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Have u guys looked at your own skeletons in a while! No one is perfect damn!
oh please

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Take that wrote:
Have u guys looked at your own skeletons in a while! No one is perfect damn!
. This Dr took an oath. If there was a sex offender list for Drs he'd be on it. No wonder he can only get a job at a male prison
please

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

No wonder he can only get a job at a male prison. He should be on a Dr sex offender list
really

Sale Creek, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Do any of you know him personally?
please

Butler, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

really wrote:
Do any of you know him personally?
. I do know him personally. Worked briefly together. He's always on the make....so to speak. 20

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waynesville Discussions

Search the Waynesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 30 min Willow 25,383
Hermain Cain is Uncle Tom 1 hr Dew1234 8
Boofuckinhoo! Banned from "POLITIX"! What will ... 1 hr Dew1234 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Samuel 17,929
Review: Waynedale Circle Apartments 8 hr Dew1234 20
HENDRICKSON, Ida G. 8 hr Tim and Brenda Stacey 1
New poll,61% support Keystone pipeline! 12 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Waynesville Jobs

•••