Dayton pushes police and fire recruiting

Mar 17, 2013 Full story: newstalkradiowhio.com 6

With a Justice Department-mandated hiring freeze behind it, the city of Dayton has 24 firefighter recruits headed for academy training in April, a third police recruit class going to the academy in June, and another police test scheduled for June 8 to create a new pool of candidates for the next two years.

Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Cleveland, OH

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Dummy down the quality of the city's emergency services again ,just as they did back in 1977 -1979 with Carters fullish welfare program..The city was forced to hire losers and tried to give them opportunities to become functioning citizens and all they did was destroy a lot of equipment..Half of the Emt's and Paramedics didn't even show up to half the classes for training and were given answers to the test to graduate..lazy bunch whined and cried the race card then..those losers were wanting to be handed everything and then some..I'm glad I'm retired from that city..I'm to embarrassed to even say I'm from Dayton..since I have family here I'll swallow my pride..Time to get rid of the City riff raff and kick the lawyers and unions out of Dayton once and for all..unless you like corruption and race baiting losers throwing money down their pockets for the lazy greedy scum this town has to offer..

Since: Jul 12

Cleveland, OH

#3 Apr 6, 2013
not at all...too old plus I retired as a fire fighter/medic ... just plain stupid to spend all that money that this city doesn't have..
The Old Cold Warrior

West Alexandria, OH

#4 Apr 7, 2013
Oh, what a good deal. Are the disciples of diversity going to force the DPD to hire another Mary Beal? All people being equal that is, meaning that the literate articulate bright white ones are not necessarily the right ones, nor the best just because they pass the tests, unlike the offended professional-victim pests.
Dumbass Dimuhcrat

West Alexandria, OH

#5 Apr 7, 2013
Make little women the choice because they can always use their "command voice". Cops have to pick up 'hos, but firemen have to pick up de hose.
Retard Republicun

West Alexandria, OH

#6 Apr 7, 2013
Cops have to pick up de 'hos, but firepersons have to pick up de hose.
The Duke of Hazard

West Alexandria, OH

#8 Apr 7, 2013
And the taxpayers get pissed because of police procedural, paperwork, processing, legal, technical, testimonial mistakes that make the judges say "Case dismissed!" Cops have to be bright and have to read and write!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 min Kfluff 19,393
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,305
How liberal ladies can save lives: 3 hr Burg Babe 4
Looking for Prentice Richardson (Aka Buddy) (Apr '12) Thu jjsparks 8
dennis gannon (Apr '14) Thu masterofconcretep... 14
LEON HARRISON: Profile of a loser (Aug '13) Thu masterofconcretep... 18
Dr Commander selvam swamiji sri selvam siddhar ... (Dec '11) Oct 23 The Duke of Hazard 41
Waynesville Dating
Find my Match

Waynesville Jobs

Waynesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Waynesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waynesville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]