Speeding tickets issued in Dayton soar

Apr 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHIOTV

Traffic enforcement cameras monitor traffic along Smithville Road in Dayton. More than 150 speeding tickets a day or six an hour were issued last year by the Dayton Police Department.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Fan of Leon The Man

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

I remember and frown, when it cost me $149 for a night on the town. It is a fact. I will not be back. I had my HHR car towed away from a bar. Then had to hire a cab, with an illegal black immigrant who blabbed and didn't know his way around Dayton town; it got sweeter and sweeter, him running up that meter. Then, I had to wait and pay to get my HHR car and drive it away. This may have been funny, me wasting and them taking all of this money. But, on weekend nights, they want to see us nice white prosperous suburbanites!
Simon Simmons

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Fan of Leon The Man wrote:
I remember and frown, when it cost me $149 for a night on the town. It is a fact. I will not be back. I had my HHR car towed away from a bar. Then had to hire a cab, with an illegal black immigrant who blabbed and didn't know his way around Dayton town; it got sweeter and sweeter, him running up that meter. Then, I had to wait and pay to get my HHR car and drive it away. This may have been funny, me wasting and them taking all of this money. But, on weekend nights, they want to see us nice white prosperous suburbanites!
Speeding ticket, so that is how the cops caught up with your child molesting ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waynesville Discussions

Search the Waynesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 min everybody 17,716
What is Aspergers Syndrome? (Sep '11) 29 min ric99 187
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr Proverbial Wisdom 30,593
tattoo parlors 3 hr polly tix 4
Are Hookah Bars good for you? 3 hr polly tix 1
A rooky beat Hillary in 2008 4 hr CMS 1
I got my wish! I found one for fun who'll wash ... 5 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Waynesville Jobs

•••
•••
•••