Was this bullying;schools ignoring problem?

Posted in the Waynesville Forum

Dr G

West Chester, OH

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#2 Feb 5, 2013
How did the human race survive for centuries before our tolerant and compassionate liberal intelligentsia enlightened us about 'bullying' and everythng else they think brands them as superior?
First, the media is encouraging copycat crime wih the way they cover them. For the student who is having trouble at home, andhas reached the point where even the worst kind of negative attention is better than no attention at all, taking a gun to school is the quickest and easist way to get Mom's attention. Pulling the trigger makes a great revenge: "You'll be sorry when I'm gone".
Who gets the blame? Not just the kids at school, who may not have bullyied the kid at all, but every living conservative and the NRA, and all over what was likely a family matter.
Don

West Chester, OH

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Bullying is swept under the rug by most school officials.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Don wrote:
Bullying is swept under the rug by most school officials.
Goodness, I don't see that at all. I see an all out assault on any behavior that could be considered bullying. Kids are not learning how to handle such people as children. How will they handle the college bully or the union thug if they do not learn in grade school?
The destruction of the normal male continues.
Sky King

Englewood, OH

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Teachers are supposed to teach children who are able and willing to learn some things instead of dumb things, e.g., diversity drivel, multicultural mush, flower-child philosophy, social engineering, historical revision, and PC indoctrination that has taken the place of education. They are not supposed to be government-loving bullshitters and babysitters or substitute parents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr melody colombus 19,556
The Dayton Mall shoe-thief shooter: 7 hr Gun Nut 4
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 12 hr Another View 31,514
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 15 hr The Old Cold Warrior 3
Will we have to sign liability-reslease forms? Fri Sky King 1
This is why I am an Ann fan! Dec 18 Ann Fan 1
Norman "CHUB" Bowling Dec 18 Dayton Taxpayer 4
Waynesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Waynesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Waynesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waynesville

Personal Finance