WCUgirl

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Jc Payne. I heard he is datting a women. Any information on him, he has other girls is it true.
AddyGirl

United States

#2 Dec 15, 2012
Yes, he is and I heard he is very happy.
Concerned

Topton, NC

#3 Jul 10, 2013
Sure, he's married now, as of 12/12/2012. The scumbag got my daughter pregnant and gives no support at all to the baby. Baby's 4 months old. In the meantime, he was calling my daughter every day in the hospital in February telling her he loved her and they were going to get married and "live happily ever after"; then he had the nerve to call her at least once or twice a week after she got home promising he'd come see the baby and was a no-show every time. From what I hear he's done the same thing in the past and will likely do the same in the future. BEWARE!!!!
who dat

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jul 11, 2013
who dat?
Lynne

Greenville, SC

#5 Sep 4, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Sure, he's married now, as of 12/12/2012. The scumbag got my daughter pregnant and gives no support at all to the baby. Baby's 4 months old. In the meantime, he was calling my daughter every day in the hospital in February telling her he loved her and they were going to get married and "live happily ever after"; then he had the nerve to call her at least once or twice a week after she got home promising he'd come see the baby and was a no-show every time. From what I hear he's done the same thing in the past and will likely do the same in the future. BEWARE!!!!
What's the story on JC Payne? Does this work night shift at WalMart in Sylva? Who did he marry? I think I used to date him........odd bird!
SoSoConcerned

United States

#6 Oct 16, 2013
What ever happened to birth control.
Simple

Greeneville, TN

#7 Jan 29, 2017
Lynne wrote:
<quoted text>

What's the story on JC Payne? Does this work night shift at WalMart in Sylva? Who did he marry? I think I used to date him........odd bird!
He's on a lot of dating sites. He promises everything including marriage only for none of what he says is true. He lies about everything and I mean everything from the first word that comes out of his mouth. When he is caught it's all your fault and none of it is his. BEWARE OF HIM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State plan for N.C. 16 draws fire (Jun '08) Tue posted 2
Little cuties that work at Pop's Jul 19 Stupid people 1
Need some women!!! Jul 18 Stupid people 1
Taylor Turner Jul 18 Goodtimes 1
Theresa braham Jul 9 Jade 1
Swing shift at mill Jul 9 thirstyman 1
Brown Numbered signs on I-40 (Apr '08) Jul 8 Jerry 38

Waynesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance