Joe Sam Queen, how bad can it get!!
Mountaineer

Shelby, NC

#21 Jul 19, 2010
The North Carolina Democratic Party just keeps on giving and giving with corruption. Now, Bev did help Patrolman Glover get his job before she threw him under the bus. Larry Leake did tell an employee at the Board of Election to stop investigating. Absolute power corrupts!!!! Snow, Queen, Rapp, and Haire, where do you stand on all of these issues? Come on, would you say these things are wrong?
Jhonnie

Stanley, NC

#22 Jul 25, 2010
I attended the opening event for Folkmoot. When is Queen and nonprofits going to realize it is not appropriate to show favorites in an election throught that organization.I have will have to say he did better than last time when he advocated himelf and Ray Rapp. This is taxpayer money putting on this event. The nonprofit status could be lost. Grants of taxpayer money should be on merit not friendship to a political party,candidate or office holder. I know the argument being used is Joe Sam Queen has done so much for this festival. The problem is he only does for a select few and nothing for the average working man on the street. He raises their taxes, not a good thing.When tax money in the form of grants is used to further a politican's career, it is not good. This is not democracy.
Jhonnie

Lawndale, NC

#23 Aug 1, 2010
One of my firends just received a telephone suvey about Joe Sam Queen. He was asked the question, if Joe Sam Queen did so and so would you vote for him. I understand this type of polling is called push polling. Queen is trying to frame his message around what people respond to given a set of circumstances. My friend said he would not vote for Queen regardless because he had NOT TOLD THE TRUTH YET. Another friend reponded Queen had done nothing but destory the potential for jobs. Wonder how thoses reponses were counted?
Jhonnie

Lawndale, NC

#24 Aug 7, 2010
Joe Sam Queen, what do you think about all the money Larry Leake has spent of taxpayers' money to fly to Raleigh? Now, he is one or your boys from over in Madison County,correct? How do you explain the contract with the printer for ballots and the cost three times as much? Then, the owner of the printing company of the ballots gave Perdue a large contribution, do you have a problem with this waste of taxpayer money as well as corruption? I guess not.
Primitive

Boone, NC

#25 Aug 11, 2010
Senator Queen: I call on you to request a complete investigation of the North Carolina Board of Election. Printelect has 80% of the state's contract for ballots which are three times higher. Printelect takes election officials on expensive activities and gives large donations to Gov Perdue and the Democrat Party. Is there any reason the state is broke? This is not right!! Why are you silent?
Jhonnie

Boone, NC

#26 Aug 15, 2010
I just read Duke power gave the North Carolina Democrat Party $200,000.00 at a fund rasing event by Perdue and other top leaders in the Democrat party. So, who is representing the average Joe on the street when utility rates are on the table? Not Queen and Perdue, correct Senator? I believe you were at that fundraiser, is that correct?
Primitive

Stanley, NC

#27 Aug 15, 2010
JSQ what do you think when the leader of your party, the President, thinks it is okay to build a mosque near Ground Zero? Surely, you have written him a letter asking him to remember the victims? If not, you should have. Yes, we all value religious freedom, but this is very bad. Three thousand innocent people died that day. Surely that accounts for something. The President thinks this is an emotional issue. What do you think?
Technician

Clarksville, TN

#28 Aug 18, 2010
I want to learn more about this Mountain Resoures Commission in which Joe Sam Queen secured the passage.
What rights do local governments give up to this group or to the State?
What kind of powers would this group have over builders?
What rules and regulation could be imposed by this group without imput from the public?
Why is a similar group so hated on the coast of North Carolina?
What kind of regulations did this group bring to that area of the state?
We need to pay attention to this organization!!
Primitive

Bostic, NC

#29 Aug 19, 2010
I just read the story about the SBI. Chills ran down my spine. To know there are 230 cases were known flawed evidence was supplied and innocent people are sent to prison, what the hell? Where was Roy Cooper and our former Attorney General Mike Easley? Joe Sam Queen, why are you so quiet on all of these issues? All elected official that serve in state government must be voted out of office. No one is paying attention to the hen house.
Messer

Bostic, NC

#30 Aug 19, 2010
We must make a change!! Numbers released today unemployment is the highest in nine months. We can not go on this way.
Primitive

Morganton, NC

#31 Aug 21, 2010
The head of the crime lad for the SBI was just asked to step aside. He had a background as a disc jockey and in communications, not science. Roy Cooper needs to resign, now. Queen needs to call for an outside investigation. We will pay for this in the hundreds of lawsuits filed against the state. JSQ, why are you silent on this? Corruption, Corruption, Corruption!!!!!!!!!!
Tiny

Stanley, NC

#32 Aug 24, 2010
No Jobs! NO Jobs! Joe Sam Queen does not care. He rewards his friends. He does not care about people without a job. He must go!
Alexander

Lenoir, NC

#33 Aug 26, 2010
Joe Sam Queen, you need to call for a complete investigation of the DOT especially the division that operates the Ferry system. Relatives are hired, overtime is charged and the taxpayer is being ripped off. Do you care?
Corruption, corruption, corruption. It is no wonder we need $3 billion next year to balance the budget. Why are you so silent on all this corruption? The state is broke and you sit by silently with all this corruption.
Alexander

Vale, NC

#34 Aug 27, 2010
Joe Sam Queen, did you know that the Department of Transportation paid $3.5 million in overtime wages for the folks who worked for the ferry system? Do you think our tax money is being wasted? Are you doing anything about it? Did you know relatives are being hired in violation of state policy? Do you care?
Bryant

Eddyville, KY

#35 Aug 27, 2010
Do you care when taxpayer money is wasted? If you do, then do something about it.
Primitive

Mount Ulla, NC

#36 Aug 30, 2010
So you are behind in all of the polls, that is a good thing. People are tried of you, they are tried of being thought of as stupid, backward, and as you knowing what is best for us without you listening to the people. We dislike your Sex Education Bill and we are going to vote you out of office.
LOL

Spruce Pine, NC

#37 Aug 31, 2010
Have you seen the "TAX TWINS" ad on TV. I'm glad someone is finally willing to expose Joe Sam Queen. He has hurt us here in Haywood County for too long!!!
Jhonnie

Stanley, NC

#38 Sep 3, 2010
As I reviewed your voting record, I believe money gotten for this district is "pay to play" It is like you get money for special interest groups that will help your campaign. You never do anything to help create jobs for the entire district. I do laugh when I see the ads on TV and the mailouts about you. Just remember YOU wrote the playbook on dirty campaigns and negative ads. The shoe is on the other foot and I know you do not like it. Life is fair.
Associate

Lincolnton, NC

#39 Sep 4, 2010
How many people showed up at the fundraiser in Avery County? Was it that bad?
Jhonnie

Shelby, NC

#40 Sep 6, 2010
What on earth was all those people in Canton doing yelling and clapping for Hise? Are you in political trouble? What have you done to make the fire department angry?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
issues with Appalachian Automotive (Dec '10) Feb 15 Ed Burris 20
Robin Matthews Adultery Feb 11 Ddm 1
Who knows candace james??? Feb 10 Dave39 5
News Pottery and performances on display this weekend Feb 9 lominlnc 1
DA election Feb 5 TMZ 2
Wildlife within the town limits Jan 31 Fire Engine Red 5
Desperate Probation Officer on Plenty of Fish Jan 29 POF buddy 1

Waynesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance