Comments
1 - 20 of 60 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Norman Bloom

Ottawa, Canada

#1 Sep 28, 2007
I am always facinated by seeing women dress in Nylons and Garter Belts.High heels also goes well with them.
ever since I reached the right age of 13 years I have always been very curious of what women dress in.I used to peek in my mothers bedroom when she was undressing, as I watched her put on a garter belt and nylons.I got a hard erection just by watching.
So ever since those days of stockings I always try to see if girls today still dress in nylons and garter belts.I do se women walk in high heels.When I go out on a date I always seem to bring up stockings and garter belts in the conversation.most of the girls I go with have some sort of sexy lingerie in their wardrobe.
maybe some one who reads this can tell me if this has happened to you.Perhaps you women who read this can express yourself to me.
Donna

AOL

#2 Feb 3, 2008
I am a Man and i too love to wear garter belts and nylons and panties under my pants.
Norman

Richmond Hill, Canada

#4 Dec 6, 2008
Donna wrote:
I am a Man and i too love to wear garter belts and nylons and panties under my pants.
I used to wear stockings and a garter belt to when I was younger and single. I must say i got an erection that was very hard.
I don't do this anymore but I do like to see women dress in them if I can find someone that will dress up for me. My wife doesn't too bad..
Jan

Susteren, Netherlands

#5 Mar 18, 2009
I am a man and I like to wear stockings and a garterbelt. I like to feel the pulling of the straps when I walk. And I enjoy putting them on.

“I write about the news”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#6 Mar 20, 2009
Jan wrote:
I am a man and I like to wear stockings and a garterbelt. I like to feel the pulling of the straps when I walk. And I enjoy putting them on.
To Jan of Didam Netherlands:
I do like your story of you trying to wear stockings and garter belts. I did the same as being curious to see the feeling that I got.
It was something else. It left me with a big erection.
But i was a teenager then. I would prefer to see women dress in them now. Norman...
angie

Ashburn, VA

#7 Apr 7, 2009
I've been wearing stockings and garterbelts ever since I tried on my older sister's garters and stockings when i was ten years old. I usually wear a wide six strap pull on belt with nude or light beige stockings under my everyday wear to the office. I wear normal men's socks. I just love the feel of the tautly gartered stockings as they gently massage my thighs as i move about, as well as the feeling of the straps over my thighs and butt.

“I write about the news”

Location hidden

#8 Apr 7, 2009
angie wrote:
I've been wearing stockings and garterbelts ever since I tried on my older sister's garters and stockings when i was ten years old. I usually wear a wide six strap pull on belt with nude or light beige stockings under my everyday wear to the office. I wear normal men's socks. I just love the feel of the tautly gartered stockings as they gently massage my thighs as i move about, as well as the feeling of the straps over my thighs and butt.
To Angie:
I sure would want to work with you and get to now you. Not many girls here and elewhere wear stockings and garter belts.
but you seem to. Do you have a picture of you dressed in stockings and garter belt? Tell me.Norman..
John Kendrick

Green Bay, WI

#9 Apr 24, 2009
I have a passion for women who wear stockings and garter belts. I loved upskirts in high school and college and always dated girls who wore classic stockings instead of pantyhose. My growing passion included showing them off to other men when I got the chance. My girl friends and now my wife indulged me in this and willingly pulled up their skirts or let me do it for them when other men could see the show. There is more, but I would love to find another guy with a similar passion and history.

“I write about the news”

Location hidden

#10 May 1, 2009
John Kendrick wrote:
I have a passion for women who wear stockings and garter belts. I loved upskirts in high school and college and always dated girls who wore classic stockings instead of pantyhose. My growing passion included showing them off to other men when I got the chance. My girl friends and now my wife indulged me in this and willingly pulled up their skirts or let me do it for them when other men could see the show. There is more, but I would love to find another guy with a similar passion and history.
To John:
Yes I also have a passion of women who dress in stockings and garter belts. But I didn't think alot of men wear ladies undergarments. I would leave that to the ladies not the men.I find this all to much.I have also read a few of the same stories.Or is it because there aren't enough women who dress like that that the men take over this fantasy? I wonder"" Norman...

“I write about the news”

Location hidden

#11 May 1, 2009
angie wrote:
To Angie:
Anymore stories of you dressing in stockings and wearing a garter belt? Let me know. What do you look like?
Lacy Garter Belt

United States

#12 Jun 7, 2009
I just ordered an all lace garter belt and some black seamed stockings and I can hard-ly wait to try them on! I too have been in love with nylons and garter belts and have had many sets but have purged too many times. I am now slowly building up my collection and it is so much fun to be attired in ladies underwear!

“I write about the news”

Location hidden

#13 Jun 8, 2009
Lacy Garter Belt wrote:
I just ordered an all lace garter belt and some black seamed stockings and I can hard-ly wait to try them on! I too have been in love with nylons and garter belts and have had many sets but have purged too many times. I am now slowly building up my collection and it is so much fun to be attired in ladies underwear!
Hi:
I got your message on this topic please send me an email with a picture attached. I would be interested in seeing you dressed in nylons and garter belts.
Good on you to keep up that tradition. I wish others would do that. Norman...
Nicole

Savannah, GA

#14 Jun 13, 2009
susan wrote:
I to wear garter belts and stockings,sand i am a man. My wife and I have a great selection fo stockings and garter bels ,stockings corsets, and high heels. mY WIFE LOVES WEARING THSES THINGS WHEN WE GO OUT,SHE TEASES ME ALL NIGHT, AND SHE LOVES DRESSING ME UP TOO. SHE BUYS OUR STOCKINGS AND GARTER BELTS FROM SECRETS IN LACE, GREAT STORE.
My wife also likes to see me dress in stockind and high heels also she likes to put makeup .
John Kendrick

Menominee, MI

#15 Jun 15, 2009
I am confused by this page - I (my wife and I) are looking to find another couple or a woman who shares Megan's desire to become the exhibitionist in stockings and satisfy my desire to see the dispaloy of stocking tops and garters in public. The response with an email contact can lead to wonderful fantasies!!!
Susan

New York, NY

#16 Jun 19, 2009
You need Manties to go with them
www.manties.net
pantyhose 69

Riverside, CA

#17 Jun 30, 2009
I am a man and I like to crossdress.I love to wear pantyhose,garterbelts and stockings.I even walk in a local park wearing booty shorts and super shiny tan pantyhose with a tank top and white deck shoes.Last week I wore a pair of cut off very skimpy denim shorts and a black garter belt with black seemed shiny stockings and slide on chunky sandals.I live in Redlands,Ca.
Piora

London, Canada

#18 Jul 25, 2009
Norman Bloom wrote:
I am always facinated by seeing women dress in Nylons and Garter Belts.High heels also goes well with them.
ever since I reached the right age of 13 years I have always been very curious of what women dress in.I used to peek in my mothers bedroom when she was undressing, as I watched her put on a garter belt and nylons.I got a hard erection just by watching.
So ever since those days of stockings I always try to see if girls today still dress in nylons and garter belts.I do se women walk in high heels.When I go out on a date I always seem to bring up stockings and garter belts in the conversation.most of the girls I go with have some sort of sexy lingerie in their wardrobe.
maybe some one who reads this can tell me if this has happened to you.Perhaps you women who read this can express yourself to me.
I have had the desire to wear corsets, panties & stockings, for years now. I stopped doing it about 6 years ago, and foolishly threw out all of my collection I had accumulated over the years. I had about 6 different corsets, in assorted colours and styles, many numerous styles and colours of panties, and many different types of stockings. I started off years ago with a simple garter belt, panties and stockings, and was literally blown away by how hard I got looking at myself in the mirror, wearing them. I bought my first corset, and loved how it felt on me, holding up stockings that felt wonderful against my legs. A favourite set was a black lace-up corset with a satin velvet material (hooks all up the back - took me a while to figure out how to get in and out of THAT, I can tell you!) with black frilly lace panties and black, seamed stretch stockings. I became very good at achieving straight seams!

I would not, however, want ANYONE to see me dressed this way, or to even anyone to know about it. My former wife knew nothing about it. I tried to get her to wear these kinds of lingerie herself, but she would have none of it. I continued doing it for myself, and eventually graduated to including a wig, makeup and false eyelashes, which I found enhanced the whole pleasure experience, but took a long time to complete, so I tended to dress only in my undies in the bathroom when everyone was asleep.

Lately, I have been looking through lingerie shops online and I'm interested in acquiring some more again, and indulging my fantasy again. I cannot find anything I really like at the local shops, and would love to order some of the stuff I see at the lingerie houses online, but my adult daughter lives with me (I live in a highrise apartment), and would ask questions about any packages arriving by courier. Perhaps I can find somewhere that uses the mail service, and would hold packages at a postal outlet. I'd like to indulge myself again....
Piora

London, Canada

#19 Jul 25, 2009
Lacy Garter Belt wrote:
I think we all tend to feel guilt about our fetish. That is why I threw away all of my collection years ago.(actually I was moving, and was concerned that someone would access the box by accident, or something like that) However, I deeply regret doing that, and should have found another way. There was some lovely stuff in my collection (and let's not forget the COST) Ah well. Hindsight is always 20:20! Since being divorced, I don't have any guilt now, so all's good!

You should try a corset....they are a bit tricky to get into at first, but if you do get one, try putting it on backwards so you can do up all the hooks from the front, then twist everything around. Of course, it helps if it has lacings up the front, and they can be loosened until the hooks are done up.
Norman bloom

Thornhill, Canada

#20 Jul 25, 2009
Piora wrote:
<quoted text>
It is all nice and the feeling is quite erotic but I would have liked to hear from more women than men on this topic. I like the idea of women dressing that way not men.I don't know why I am getting responses from men in general.
I think we all tend to feel guilt about our fetish. That is why I threw away all of my collection years ago.(actually I was moving, and was concerned that someone would access the box by accident, or something like that) However, I deeply regret doing that, and should have found another way. There was some lovely stuff in my collection (and let's not forget the COST) Ah well. Hindsight is always 20:20! Since being divorced, I don't have any guilt now, so all's good!
You should try a corset....they are a bit tricky to get into at first, but if you do get one, try putting it on backwards so you can do up all the hooks from the front, then twist everything around. Of course, it helps if it has lacings up the front, and they can be loosened until the hooks are done up.
I know how it would feel but I would have liked to hear from women on this issue .
Piora

London, Canada

#21 Jul 25, 2009
Norman bloom wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how it would feel but I would have liked to hear from women on this issue .
Hmmmm, right. However, it seems quite a number of men who have a fetish for wearing this type of thing find that here is a good avenue for discussing it. Most of the newsgroups out there that are supposed to be for this kind of discussion are full of nothing but spam for websites and people looking for sex, that it's refreshing to see it discussed here in this manner.

Well, perhaps more women will post with their thoughts also.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 10 min Ben 59,071
Quin Theater Sucks (Apr '11) Sat jadevi6 30
Ghost town open? Aug 28 Help 1
Clyde Music Thread (Nov '13) Aug 23 Musikologist 5
Wedding: Ethington-Everett Aug 18 Joe Jim Bob 1
Select Homes Property Management Company Aug 14 Seth Ashford 2
Solar power, dont waste your money Aug 11 bumper 1
•••
•••
•••

Waynesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000