Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Thomas Covenant

Greer, SC

#51010 Apr 14, 2014
2016 marks the beginning of the end for socialized medicine in America. An unworkable health care plan that charges outrageous deductibles is pulling the communistic democrat party down for the count, as democrats desperately throw imaginary social problems at Republicans in a pitiful attempt to distract voters from real issues . But who can blame the democrats, after all things were going great until Obamacare and foreign policy issues, along with a tepid economy, began to eat away at their support base. Adding part time jobs, at the cost of full time jobs, while insanely babbling that without full time jobs people will have more leisure time, is the hallmark of a party so wrapped up in its own arrogant excesses, that it is incapable of understanding that people need full time jobs to support a family.A party that continues to disarm the military'while Russia and China rearm feverishly. The democrat idea of good foreign policy consists mainly of burying their heads in the sand.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#51011 Apr 14, 2014
Thomas Covenant wrote:
2016 marks the beginning of the end for socialized medicine in America. An unworkable health care plan that charges outrageous deductibles is pulling the communistic democrat party down for the count, as democrats desperately throw imaginary social problems at Republicans in a pitiful attempt to distract voters from real issues . But who can blame the democrats, after all things were going great until Obamacare and foreign policy issues, along with a tepid economy, began to eat away at their support base. Adding part time jobs, at the cost of full time jobs, while insanely babbling that without full time jobs people will have more leisure time, is the hallmark of a party so wrapped up in its own arrogant excesses, that it is incapable of understanding that people need full time jobs to support a family.A party that continues to disarm the military'while Russia and China rearm feverishly. The democrat idea of good foreign policy consists mainly of burying their heads in the sand.
Tell that to 7.5 million Americans who now have medical insurance coverage with no thanks to Republicans.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#51012 Apr 14, 2014
Holder was worth $5.7 million in 2009, probably worth more now. He made
most of his scratch as a lawyer in a law firm. IOW, Holder is a good member in standing of the free enterprise system.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#51013 Apr 14, 2014
Red Square wrote:
Holder was worth $5.7 million in 2009, probably worth more now. He made
most of his scratch as a lawyer in a law firm. IOW, Holder is a good member in standing of the free enterprise system.
Hey, don't be talking about no black man being a member in good standing of the free enterprise system. You know they all be on the free welfare system, according to Republican standards.
Thomas Covenant

Greer, SC

#51016 Apr 15, 2014
As Teheran prepares to execute a woman for killing her attacker, not a peep from the tolerant democrat party here. The Islamic war against women, in which women are KILLED almost daily, means nothing to a party of hypocrites, AKA democrats, as there is no political gain! HYPOCRITE DEMOCRATS! SICKENING!

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#51017 Apr 15, 2014
Dr.Ben Carson for President!!
Supervisor

Greer, SC

#51018 Apr 15, 2014
A recent survey by the American Enterprise Group of 148 insurance companies, shows that premiums are rising at the fastest pace in decades. Thanks, Obamacare.
Supervisor

Greer, SC

#51019 Apr 15, 2014
While the moronic Victoria was trumpeting her CBO figures for premiums, she forgot to mention the party where CBO predicted higher premiums, and soon. CBO estimates from 2009 were a bit high, when they corrected them the idiot democrats thought they were lowering premiums.
Most importantly, democrat mouthpiece Victoria conveniently forgot to mention that the DEDUCTIBLE were increasing to as much as FIVE THOUSAND BUCKS A YEAR! Why did she not mention that? Because she is a lying democrat schill.
Ayn Rand

Greer, SC

#51020 Apr 15, 2014
CBO predicts rise in insurance premiums in next ten years between 10 and 40%.
Ayn Rand

Greer, SC

#51021 Apr 15, 2014
We can't deport illegal aliens but we can send hundreds of federal cops to Nevada to steal cows. Thanks Obama. Harry Reid loves you!
Ayn Rand

Greer, SC

#51022 Apr 15, 2014
Armed militia came out in support of ranchers in Nevada. Feds went home. That's what liberal scum do when people finally start fighting back.
Invent a Problem

Greer, SC

#51023 Apr 15, 2014
As a democrat I'm glad we're fighting back! Even if we have to make stuff up, because obviously we would get killed on the issues!! Thank God for lies! Oh that's right! There is no god! Only Obama and Harry Reid! The Koch brothers are the devil! I know because I was told!
AFF

Rocky Mount, NC

#51024 Apr 15, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to 7.5 million Americans who now have medical insurance coverage with no thanks to Republicans.
7.5 Communist Freeloaders stealing from working Americans.
AFF

Rocky Mount, NC

#51025 Apr 15, 2014
Invent a Problem wrote:
As a democrat I'm glad we're fighting back! Even if we have to make stuff up, because obviously we would get killed on the issues!! Thank God for lies! Oh that's right! There is no god! Only Obama and Harry Reid! The Koch brothers are the devil! I know because I was told!
Marist Dialectic at work.
AFF

Rocky Mount, NC

#51026 Apr 15, 2014
The two most important words in the lives of the American people for the past 60 years have been “national security.” The term has transformed American society for the worse. It has warped the morals and values of the American people. It has stultified conscience. It has altered the constitutional order. It has produced a democratically elected government that wields totalitarian powers.
We now live in a country whose government wields the legal authority to round up people, including citizens, and take them to concentration camps, detention centers, or military dungeons where the government can torture them, incarcerate them indefinitely, and even execute them as suspected terrorists.
When Americans see the governments of such countries as the Soviet Union or North Korea wields such powers, they can easily recognize them as being totalitarian in nature. When Americans read that the Soviet government rounded up its own people and sent them into the Gulag, they recoil against the exercise of such totalitarian powers. They have the same reaction when they hear that the North Korean government has tortured people within its prison system. It’s the same when Americans hear that the Chinese government has arrested and incarcerated people for years without charges or trial.
But when the U.S. government does such things or even just claims the authority to do them, in the name of national security, the mindset of the average Communist minded American automatically shifts. It can’t be evil for the U.S. government to wield such powers because the agents who are wielding them are Americans, not communists. They have an American flag on their lapel. They have children in America’s public schools. They’re doing it to keep us safe. They’re on our side. We wouldn’t be free without them. They’re preserving our national security. In fact, another fascinating aspect to all this is the mindset of those within the national-security establishment itself. Even though they are wielding the same kinds of powers that are wielded by totalitarian regimes, the last thing in their minds is that they’re doing anything evil or immoral. In their mind, they’re fighting evil in order to preserve security and freedom. Sure, they have to do some unsavory things, but those things are necessary to preserve the nation. Americans are safe and free because of things they’re doing, and we’re supposed to be grateful that they’re doing them. Really!
TSF

Angier, NC

#51027 Apr 15, 2014
Possibly you refer to Tehran, Iran. That isn’t part of the USA either. Democrats have no influence there because Iran is controlled by a theocracy which dictates law and punishment. Kind of like what NC republikans have attempted to establish in North Carolina last summer with their failed legislation dictating a 2 year felony prison sentence for women who let their breasts show.
Hawaii is a state of the United States of America (democracy -where people vote) located 2400 miles west of Los Angeles. Iran (theocracy- where people do as theocrats tell them)) is a separate country located in Southwestern Asia just south of the Caspian Sea.
Thomas Covenant wrote:
As Teheran prepares to execute a woman for killing her attacker, not a peep from the tolerant democrat party here. The Islamic war against women, in which women are KILLED almost daily, means nothing to a party of hypocrites, AKA democrats, as there is no political gain! HYPOCRITE DEMOCRATS! SICKENING!
TSF

Angier, NC

#51028 Apr 15, 2014
From 1999 to 2009, Kaiser found that the insurance premiums had climbed 131% or 13.1% per year, and workers’ contribution toward paying that premium jumped 128% or 12.8% per year. In 1999, workers’ average contribution to the premium was $1543, and in 2009 it was $3515. For employers, their contribution was $4247 in 1999 and $9860 in 2009.[5]

Lets see here. When did Obamacare go into effect? 2012 you say?
When did Obama take office? January 20 2009 you say?
How did Obama cause all those increases before he was even elected?
Ayn Rand wrote:
CBO predicts rise in insurance premiums in next ten years between 10 and 40%.
Miller

Greer, SC

#51029 Apr 15, 2014
Speaking of problems, looks like Senator Cummings is in trouble, as his illegal ties to Lerner regarding the suppression of conservative groups is becoming clearer.
Ben

Greer, SC

#51030 Apr 15, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is a hoot! First you call me an idiot for presenting a logical argument and then, LMAO, you provide yet ANOTHER story which backs up what I said.
Waco's opinion was that she was laughing at WHY was she getting a SS check. A rich person KNOWS why they are receiving a SS check. It's because they paid into SS. But a rich Democrat wouldn't laugh at that fact, nor invite friends over to mock the fact. They would be saddened that so many middle class REPUBLICAN voters are such idiots that they vote for the people (Republicans) who make it possible for rich folks to only pay SS taxes on a tiny portion of their income.
It's so sad so many of you are so clueless. It really is.
See that? That's me, a Democrat, saddened by middle class voters who ignorantly vote REPUBLICAN.
Let me get this straight, you think, outta the blue, the "rich lady" just threw a party to laugh about receiving a SS check? Really? That IS sad. My common sense, which you idiot don't have, would lead me to believe maybe, just MAYBE, it was a retirement or SS eligibility event. FYI, even Demos have retirement parties, IDIOT. But, again, given you thinking, I can see how you arrived at your brilliant post. Talk about LMAO.
Giz Gaz

Greer, SC

#51031 Apr 15, 2014
Five stabbed to death in Canada. Reid blames NRA, Koch brothers, on Senate floor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby Brooks off Sutton Branch 55y Child Molester 5 hr Concerned for all... 1
News Paper mill shuts down early (Aug '08) Jul 23 Eddie 57
Jessica that was raising money Jul 17 Barack 1
Shook Family Reunion (Jan '06) Jul 1 Michael Ammons 4
River Park Trailer Park (Aug '10) Jun 29 Diane Rogers 28
Just wondering (Aug '12) Jun '16 trey 3
jason messer (Nov '10) Jun '16 Just me 5

Waynesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesville Mortgages