Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#50950 Apr 13, 2014
The Black Codes were an example of how southern society wanted to keep "blacks in their place" for a hundred years following the Civil War. Another testimony of their true racists nature. Republicans of today like to say that racism is a thing of the past. BS. They don't hear some of the conversations I do. I like being a southerer, but not proud of parts of our history.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#50951 Apr 13, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
Rock, I know this rich person. Very rich. When she turned 65, they sent her a SS check. So, she has a party, invited lots of people, and shows them her SS check. It was framed, on the wall. She thought it was funny.
Anyway, the woman gives huge amounts of money to charities, so she is a good person. She just didn't quite understand why the govt.was giving her the SS check....
Here's the deal, Waco. She was laughing at people like you. Sorry! But it's true. Rich people laugh at the chickenfeed they've paid into SS. That's because it is, at the very best, a dinner out on the town for rich people. That's right, what some people in America have to live on for an entire month is less than ONE night's dinner out on the town for rich folks.

That's the problem with middle class Republican voters. They think they know how rich people live. But they don't. They haven't got a clue. While those rich folks LAUGH at those SS checks, the Republican party makes sure they don't pay SS taxes over $107,000. of their income. People who make MILLIONS a year don't pay a cent more than someone who makes $100,000. a year. It's outrageous. Every stinking middle class person should be up in arms about it. But no....they continue to STUPIDLY vote Republican.

Your rich lady friend thought it was funny at the expense of the poor saps who vote to keep HER rich. Poor Republican idiots who vote against their own best interests, but continue to vote so Mrs. Moneybags can laugh as she puts YOUR monthly income in a frame on her wall.

"Under current law, people pay Social Security taxes up to $106,800 in income. On every additional dollar, there's no Social Security tax. Obama's promise to "strengthen" the retirement program by charging the tax for earnings above $250,000."
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#50952 Apr 13, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Neo-Confederates? That sounds so skinhead. You sound like a carpetbagger. How about just loyal Plantation Southern Slavers. We sure kept the blacks in their place and working.
"We sure kept the blacks in their place and working"

Disgusting...racist....reprehe nsible.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#50953 Apr 13, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Neo-Confederates? That sounds so skinhead. You sound like a carpetbagger. How about just loyal Plantation Southern Slavers. We sure kept the blacks in their place and working.
. So you think I wrote this? Oh well, what can I expect?

Location hidden

#50954 Apr 13, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the deal, Waco. She was laughing at people like you. Sorry! But it's true. Rich people laugh at the chickenfeed they've paid into SS. That's because it is, at the very best, a dinner out on the town for rich people. That's right, what some people in America have to live on for an entire month is less than ONE night's dinner out on the town for rich folks.
That's the problem with middle class Republican voters. They think they know how rich people live. But they don't. They haven't got a clue. While those rich folks LAUGH at those SS checks, the Republican party makes sure they don't pay SS taxes over $107,000. of their in done. People who make MILLIONS a year don't pay a cent more than someone who makes $100,000. a year. It's outrageous. Every stinking middle class person should be up in arms about it. But no....they continue to STUPIDLY vote Republican.
Your rich lady friend thought it was funny at the expense of the poor saps who vote to keep HER rich. Poor Republican idiots who vote against their own best interests, but continue to vote so Mrs. Moneybags can laugh as she puts YOUR monthly income in a frame on her wall.
"Under current law, people pay Social Security taxes up to $106,800 in income. On every additional dollar, there's no Social Security tax. Obama's promise to "strengthen" the retirement program by charging the tax for earnings above $250,000."
. Rich lady friend....... Is a democrat...... She has no desire for the money.... Why would you assume she was a republican? She was trying.... to make.... A point.....

Location hidden

#50955 Apr 13, 2014
Victoria...... you said you had a copycat here.... Using your name.... I didn't doubt that..... The copycat was full of venom..... Do me the simple favor.. to recognize that when a post condones slavery... It isn't mine....
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#50956 Apr 13, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>. Rich lady friend....... Is a democrat...... She has no desire for the money.... Why would you assume she was a republican? She was trying.... to make.... A point.....
I never said she was a Republican. I do know, by your post, that she laughed at, held a party and framed YOUR MONTHLY INCOME on her wall.

Doesn't sound like any Democrat I know. It doesn't sound like any RICH Democrat. A rich Democrat would send that money to her favorite charity, not stick it up on the wall for rich people to mock.

She wan't making ANY point if she was a Democrat. She was ONLY making a point if she was a Republican.

You can pretend you are making a point. But you are not.
Ben

Greer, SC

#50957 Apr 13, 2014
Waco wake up. You know how they play their game.
TSF

Angier, NC

#50958 Apr 13, 2014
They stupidly vote republican because they are stupid. Too stupid to understand that they are suckers for the rich and voting against themselves. Too stupid to even understand when they are the object of cruel jokes.
Subconsciously, they understand that they are on the bottom of the food chain., That is why they pretend to themselves that they are better than some other subclass or subculture and use derogatory adjectives describing them in an attempt to pull themselves up by pulling other down. Its so transparent, but stupidity is all they have for protection of their pitiful self image. Curiously, they are stupid and proud of it.
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem with middle class Republican voters. They think they know how rich people live. But they don't. They haven't got a clue. While those rich folks LAUGH at those SS checks, the Republican party makes sure they don't pay SS taxes over $107,000. of their income. People who make MILLIONS a year don't pay a cent more than someone who makes $100,000. a year. It's outrageous. Every stinking middle class person should be up in arms about it. But no....they continue to STUPIDLY vote Republican.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#50959 Apr 13, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
Victoria...... you said you had a copycat here.... Using your name.... I didn't doubt that..... The copycat was full of venom..... Do me the simple favor.. to recognize that when a post condones slavery... It isn't mine....
All I wrote was Waco. Waco wrote the post I responded to. If you are not the Waco who wrote the post, who cares?

As an aside.....no "Waco" has been as offensive as some others here. The Wacos of the world, even at their very worst, don't bother me at all. ;)

Location hidden

#50960 Apr 13, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said she was a Republican. I do know, by your post, that she laughed at, held a party and framed YOUR MONTHLY INCOME on her wall.
Doesn't sound like any Democrat I know. It doesn't sound like any RICH Democrat. A rich Democrat would send that money to her favorite charity, not stick it up on the wall for rich people to mock.
She wan't making ANY point if she was a Democrat. She was ONLY making a point if she was a Republican.
You can pretend you are making a point. But you are not.
As far as I know... She was trying to say that it was stupid for her to get a SS check... If you read anything more into it than that, it's on you....

Location hidden

#50961 Apr 13, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
All I wrote was Waco. Waco wrote the post I responded to. If you are not the Waco who wrote the post, who cares?
As an aside.....no "Waco" has been as offensive as some others here. The Wacos of the world, even at their very worst, don't bother me at all. ;)
The funny thing about you.... Is how you are so comfortable in your mantle of moral superiority.. You're correct... maybe Lumberton Victoria is you..... The Victoria's of the world... are legion...and impervious to any reality but their own... good luck with that.... whoever you are....
Ben

Greer, SC

#50962 Apr 13, 2014
I've destroyed these idiots with facts a hundred times Waco. You always think people are basically nice. They're not.
Darryl S

Greer, SC

#50963 Apr 13, 2014
This is great. Forum of idiots.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#50964 Apr 13, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
Sooner or later, the racists can't help but out themselves, and
then they will complain about being called racists. Hilarious.
Neo-Confederate, neo-Nazis, whatever.
waco 1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#50965 Apr 13, 2014
Darryl S wrote:
This is great. Forum of idiots.
Quit using my moniker waco faker. You're the idiot f**ker!

Location hidden

#50966 Apr 13, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,it's truly amusing when some person doesn't know how racist they really are! Or stupid!
waco 1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#50967 Apr 13, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
I call it good ol' fashion Southern pride and rights.

Location hidden

#50968 Apr 13, 2014
Ben Carson for president! Let a real doctor fix Obamacare!
CCCP

Greer, SC

#50969 Apr 13, 2014
Red you dumb as a sack a hammers. Next time I go to Jack inna Box an you forget my fries I'm gonna stomp you like a red headed stepchild.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stockings and Garter Belts: (Sep '07) Aug 8 Jill 63
News Downtown Waynesville 4th of July events (Jul '12) Aug 4 Kitty Grabs Back 2
News State plan for N.C. 16 draws fire (Jun '08) Jul 25 posted 2
Little cuties that work at Pop's Jul '17 Stupid people 1
Need some women!!! Jul '17 Stupid people 1
Taylor Turner Jul '17 Goodtimes 1
Theresa braham Jul '17 Jade 1

Waynesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance