“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#50293 Apr 6, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm okay with some one boycotting a company's CEO because
they disagree with his views. Both sides do that.
Wow,I was worried about what you would think four a minute there.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#50294 Apr 7, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I forgot about the Africans who enslaved Washington and
Jefferson.
Excellent!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#50295 Apr 7, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Appointed by republicans doesn't mean owned by republicans.Maybe if you mix in some meth with the weed you can think better.:)
Why did the Republican party, Bush and both houses of Congress, not make an attempt to have Roe V Wade overturned if abortion is such a driving force of the Republican party? Because you only talk the talk. It's bs to keep bringing up the subject when you had the power to do something.....and did NOTHING. The party uses the issue as an on going vote getter.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#50300 Apr 7, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did the Republican party, Bush and both houses of Congress, not make an attempt to have Roe V Wade overturned if abortion is such a driving force of the Republican party? Because you only talk the talk. It's bs to keep bringing up the subject when you had the power to do something.....and did NOTHING. The party uses the issue as an on going vote getter.
You're so right.We should have executed the Supreme Court Justices and appointed nine obedient asskissers .Rule of law means nothing to Obamaites. But don't you worry your pretty little head.When republicans TAKE OVER, we will have that nice Simple Majority rule in the Senate, and you.com damn well bet abortion will be on the AGENDA.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#50301 Apr 7, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent!
Did you forget about the Africans who took Christian slaves? Escape your mind?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#50302 Apr 7, 2014
More than a million Christian slaves were taken by North African slavers from the 15th to the 16th centuries.Oddly enough.the slaves that the Europeans bought were already slaves in Africa, as slavery in Africa not only existed between tribes, but intertribally as well.Formidable tribes like the Zulu nation certainly could have stopped slavery had they desired to do so, buy they found slavery to be profitable.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#50303 Apr 7, 2014
House republicans get a change in Obamacare, that expands coverage options for small businesses.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#50304 Apr 7, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Did you forget about the Africans who took Christian slaves? Escape your mind?
It's an exclusive club didn't you know? According to some on here there has never been a white slave. THAT is why racism is alive and well.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#50305 Apr 7, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You are FOS. Your guy could "I have a pen" and change that but he knows he would piss off every Dem running. Then his "war on women" would go in the tank. BTW get ready to hear more on that as the Big House craps on the women that work there. Seems they don't deserve the same pay as male counterparts. The Big House, chauvinists, who would have thunk it. Michele Obama on the campaign trail wore Target as a "vote getter".
Less T Z

Lenoir, NC

#50306 Apr 7, 2014
Oh no, WH women making less than WH men! Say it ain't so!
Mr Anderson

Lenoir, NC

#50307 Apr 7, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text> You piece of garbage.!
Jerk.
Democracy

Lenoir, NC

#50312 Apr 7, 2014
Black vigilantes in Detroit almost kill driver who stopped to render aid after hitting a kid in the street.Kid has a broken leg, the driver is on the verge of death.Video shows the kids sticking their legs in the street when cars come by, then pulling their legs back.Two black teens arrested.Black racism is alive and well.
Sten

Lenoir, NC

#50314 Apr 7, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>Get a job you lazy bum.
Lose some weight lardass.
Sten

Lenoir, NC

#50315 Apr 7, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>Get a job you lazy bum.
I've never seen anyone with so much fat on their arms.Lose some weight lardass.
Samantha

Lenoir, NC

#50316 Apr 7, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text> I weigh five hundred pounds.so what? It's a free country..
freedom

Lenoir, NC

#50317 Apr 7, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>I got hungry.so I ate my cat.so what? It's a free country.
joker

Lenoir, NC

#50318 Apr 7, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text> The fat pushes out the wrinkles in my face.loser..
Rock

Shelby, NC

#50319 Apr 7, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is about as left wing as Bill Clinton, but to a person
on the loony right, he seems like a leftie. Do you really think
a true left winger could be elected twice to the presidency?
Abortion has been legal here for the last 40 years. What does
that have to do with Obama?
He whole heartedly supports that evil policy. I don't give a rat's ass about electability, I don't give a shit if everyone but me thinks abortion is necessary and needs to continue. He and the other supporters can smirk and then mumble something in hushed reverent tones bout, " we've got to make sure abortion stays legal, safe and rare...it's between the woman's dr, her family and her god." What a crock of shit
Jay Z

Lenoir, NC

#50320 Apr 7, 2014
Looks like someone got tired a taking that shit.Bitch Victoria does need to lose that fat ass.
Waco 1909

Morganton, NC

#50321 Apr 7, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> He whole heartedly supports that evil policy. I don't give a rat's ass about electability, I don't give a shit if everyone but me thinks abortion is necessary and needs to continue. He and the other supporters can smirk and then mumble something in hushed reverent tones bout, " we've got to make sure abortion stays legal, safe and rare...it's between the woman's dr, her family and her god." What a crock of shit
Right on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Marie Carver/Phil Worley (Nov '14) 11 hr Toni 3
News Public perspectives on Corridor K (May '11) May 10 Native 12
News Wedding: Brittney Solesby & Charles Surrett May 10 ApePeeD 1
News Patti Ellis McMurry wins Cleveland County Socia... May 6 HumanSpirit 1
Looking for Army buddy May 5 Mike w 1
Waterville Lake (Apr '11) Apr 30 Heelaholic 11
Canton Jukebox (Jul '12) Apr 23 geezer 15
More from around the web

Waynesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE