Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
In hospital

Spartanburg, SC

#44657 Nov 19, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
If George Zimmerman is allowed to purchase a gun with his record, then I should be allowed to purchase a nuclear weapon with mine.
Don't forget to keep your nuke locked up where the kids can't get it.Safety first.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44658 Nov 19, 2013
In hospital wrote:
<quoted text> Don't forget to keep your nuke locked up where the kids can't get it.Safety first.
Thanks.I got a nuke lock up cabinet two years ago at Christmas. I never leave nukes hanging around the house as a rule.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#44659 Nov 20, 2013
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/11/19/woma... Doesn't ANYONE do the leg work for this guy BEFORE he opens his mouth?
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#44660 Nov 20, 2013
TSF wrote:
Yes, for some of our folks living in remote hollers there are no doctors closer than 6 hours walking time.
Have YOU ever tried to see a doctor with no money in your pocket and no insurance? You will be told "If its an emergency, call or go to the emergency room at the hospital".(the hospital is 2 miles from the health department). With 9.9% unemployment here, you can imagine how many people have no insurance or money. Yes most people here have access t a car, but not all. How many indigent teenage girls do you know who have a car, or money to buy gas, or even money to buy food or even know where the health department is located?
I'm just saying that it makes more sense to educate them in ways to be reproductively responsible in public schools before they get pregnant. The law requires them to be there, transportation is already provided to get them there and educated persons are available to teach them. You want to slow abortions? Educate them and make contraception available. You want to reduce the need for welfare? Educate them. You want to reduce unemployment? Educate them. You want to reduce disease and poverty? Educate them. You get the idea
<quoted text>
What plaint are you living on.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#44661 Nov 20, 2013
I do not live on a plaint.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
What plaint are you living on.
Top Cat

United States

#44662 Nov 20, 2013
GimmeMyCheck wrote:
I think ms marshall will do best to make sure the money continues to flow downhill into the hands of the needy, like me, so i can continue to live without bothering to find a job. our debt isn't that bad yet so lets spend, spend, spend. we don't want someone that will stop us from bleeding our children dry, so vote for the democrats. i know we all want to vote for burr, since he gets overseas funding, but i think the democrats do an admirable job of getting their fair share from the chinese. and why would i vote for someone that would be against using tax money to subsidize abortions? why would i vote for someone concerned with the national debt? why would i vote for someone that's against socialized medicine? why would i vote for someone who believes in the prudent use of our natural resources? I'm not, I'm voting straight democrat.( considering the party, maybe i should say i'm voting a gay democrat ticket)now if i can just get my lazy, fat butt up off the couch to actually go vote ...
Another satisfied democrat!
TSF

Greenville, NC

#44663 Nov 20, 2013
Thanks God for Rob Ford, mayor of Toronto. Only he keeps our NC legislative idiots from being #1.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#44664 Nov 20, 2013
Top Cat wrote:
<quoted text> Another satisfied democrat!
Nope, just another stupid republiCON.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44665 Nov 20, 2013
TSF wrote:
Thanks God for Rob Ford, mayor of Toronto. Only he keeps our NC legislative idiots from being #1.
No, I am voting for our locally grown idiots in Raleigh. Rob Ford is on drugs that impairs his judgement. Our boys in Raleigh are sober. When you are sober and stupid at the same time....That's got to be a #1 vote.
Top Cat

Loudon, TN

#44666 Nov 20, 2013
it b x-mas wrote:
T'was the night before elections And all through the town Tempers were flaring Emotions up and down I, all of a suddenThere arose such a noise I peered out my window Saw Obama and his boys They had come for my walletThey wanted my pay To give to the others Who had not worked a day! He snatched up my money And quick as a wink Jumped ba...ck on his bandwagon As I gagged from the stink He rallied his henchmen Who were pulling his cart I could tell they were out To tear my country apart!'On Fannie, on Freddie,On Biden and Ayers! On Acorn, On Pelosi' He screamed at the pairs! They catered to his causeAnd as they flew out of sight I heard him laugh at the nation Who wouldn't stand up and fight! So I leave you to thinkOn this one final note— IF YOU DON'T WANT SOCIALISM GET OUT AND VOTE!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!See More
Don't ya just luv it?
Ben

Lenoir, NC

#44667 Nov 21, 2013
"Hawaii has a big homeless problem. The state Department of Human Services tried a different approach earlier this year, with an offer to buy one-way tickets to the mainland for homeless people from out of state. But the plan was scrapped in August, deeming it too costly.

In 2012, five states accounted for nearly half of the United States homeless population, led by California (20.7 percent), New York (11 percent) and Florida (8.7 percent), according to according to the National Alliance to End Homelessness. But on a per capita basis, Hawaii is second only to the nation's Capitol, with a rate of 45.4 homeless people per 10,000." Other than homeless, what could these states possibly have in common? Democrat solution, "one way ticket". They gotta do something, soon they will have one more unemployed resident.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#44668 Nov 21, 2013
TSF wrote:
Thanks God for Rob Ford, mayor of Toronto. Only he keeps our NC legislative idiots from being #1.
How about that guy Trey Radel, newly elected,(R)Florida, busted in DC for buying 3oz of cocaine from an undercover agent. The admitted alcoholic only got one year probation. I believe he was the one who wanted drug testing for food stamp recipients. He said he will take a leave of absence and donate his salary to charity. Lol. What we the people should demand is random drug testing for ALL our elected officials.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#44669 Nov 21, 2013
Ben wrote:
"Hawaii has a big homeless problem. The state Department of Human Services tried a different approach earlier this year, with an offer to buy one-way tickets to the mainland for homeless people from out of state. But the plan was scrapped in August, deeming it too costly.
In 2012, five states accounted for nearly half of the United States homeless population, led by California (20.7 percent), New York (11 percent) and Florida (8.7 percent), according to according to the National Alliance to End Homelessness. But on a per capita basis, Hawaii is second only to the nation's Capitol, with a rate of 45.4 homeless people per 10,000." Other than homeless, what could these states possibly have in common? Democrat solution, "one way ticket". They gotta do something, soon they will have one more unemployed resident.
Who knows maybe cocaine sniffing, republiCON, Trey Radel will donate his salary to the state of Hawaii.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#44670 Nov 21, 2013
Texas has an unemployed resident too. Are tax payers paying for his painting lessons, because he thinks he has a Rembrandt hiding some where inside him? LMAO
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#44671 Nov 21, 2013
TSF wrote:
I do not live on a plaint.
<quoted text>
I know you have proved you don't live on the planet.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#44672 Nov 21, 2013
Neoconazis want drug testing for the poor but not for themselves. In Fl. the state had to pay for the test if a food stamp recipient tested clean. It was discovered that state legislators take more drugs than food stamp recipients . The law cost the state many millions of dollars more than druggies eliminated would have received. Johnson declared war on poverty. Republikans have declared war on the poor.
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
How about that guy Trey Radel, newly elected,(R)Florida, busted in DC for buying 3oz of cocaine from an undercover agent. The admitted alcoholic only got one year probation. I believe he was the one who wanted drug testing for food stamp recipients. He said he will take a leave of absence and donate his salary to charity. Lol. What we the people should demand is random drug testing for ALL our elected officials.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#44673 Nov 21, 2013
Fake Employment Numbers and more economic lies The Government Is Telling us. A whistleblower that has come forward, said census employees have been faking and manipulating U.S. employment numbers for obama. They said that this manipulation was a significant reason for why the official unemployment rate dipped sharply just before the last presidential election. This is how communist minded people work and they will continue to destroy America.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#44674 Nov 21, 2013
I am proud of you pilgrim!! You have learned to use a dictionary.
There is hope for you yet. Don't feel so bad. Pointing out someone's craziness with glaring craziness of your own is always embarrassing . It happens.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you have proved you don't live on the planet.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#44675 Nov 21, 2013
The republikan solution to homelessness is more tax breaks for the rich, more bonus for bankers, elimination of estate taxes, lowering capital gains taxes and increasing sales taxes on the poor to make up the difference.
Ben wrote:
"Hawaii has a big homeless problem. The state Department of Human Services tried a different approach earlier this year, with an offer to buy one-way tickets to the mainland for homeless people from out of state. But the plan was scrapped in August, deeming it too costly.
In 2012, five states accounted for nearly half of the United States homeless population, led by California (20.7 percent), New York (11 percent) and Florida (8.7 percent), according to according to the National Alliance to End Homelessness. But on a per capita basis, Hawaii is second only to the nation's Capitol, with a rate of 45.4 homeless people per 10,000." Other than homeless, what could these states possibly have in common? Democrat solution, "one way ticket". They gotta do something, soon they will have one more unemployed resident.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#44676 Nov 21, 2013
ONE (1) census bureau employee, Julius Buckmon, made up numbers for people he didn't talk to in order to make it LOOK like he was working and doing his job instead of goofing off. He did this for Julius Buckmon . Now we need to find Julius Buckmon and make him pay back the money he received for the fake reports. If he even did this for 100 persons, its effect on the reported jobless numbers would only be 0.000076%. You should sign up for remedial math. Then you would not be deceived so easily into believing the BS that the sky is falling and your power meter is spying on you and commies are hiding behind every tree and Obama is in charge of spending an---- the rest of the republican BS.
Taxpayer wrote:
Fake Employment Numbers and more economic lies The Government Is Telling us. A whistleblower that has come forward, said census employees have been faking and manipulating U.S. employment numbers for obama. They said that this manipulation was a significant reason for why the official unemployment rate dipped sharply just before the last presidential election. This is how communist minded people work and they will continue to destroy America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Employee Dies After Falling At Walmart, Labor D... (Apr '10) Aug 19 the mans daughter 4
News Haywood County arrests (Jul '08) Aug 9 Mother of Others 21
News Meth lab found in Canton Aug 8 Nemo 3
Does anyone know Candace James??? Aug 6 David5000 1
Poll Who do you want for sheriff in 2010 (Dec '09) Jul 30 Top Cop 1,401
News Sylva teacher's estranged husband charged after... (Oct '10) Jul '15 MarMathis 6
Need info Jul '15 boko IRGUN 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesville Mortgages