TSF

Clayton, NC

#40852 Jul 1, 2013
I guess it would never occur to a republican that a super pac like Grow NC Strong could be registered with the elections board?
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, not listed with the state. Quiet please.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#40853 Jul 1, 2013
EXACTLY how many jobs have been created by the republikans in the NC legislature?
I think the answer is around zero.
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>Ever looked at the National Debt Clock? Right hand side, "Unemployed" and "Actual Unemployed" are you saying the Democrats in power now are taking credit for that "little" number or is it just the Republicans in NC?
allen martel ho

Greenville, SC

#40854 Jul 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
EXACTLY how many jobs have been created by the republikans in the NC legislature?
I think the answer is around zero.
<quoted text>
If the unemployment rate has been dropping since January 2013 ..,. one would suppose those jobs were created by Republicans.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40855 Jul 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
I guess it would never occur to a republican that a super pac like Grow NC Strong could be registered with the elections board?
<quoted text>
I guess it would never occur to a Democrat that think they answer to no one, it would have to be registered with NC Sec.of State correct? I'm askin'?
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40856 Jul 1, 2013
Licensing information

Licensing Requirements

Generally, any organization or person that intends to directly solicit contributions in North Carolina, or intends to hire a person or business to solicit contributions in North Carolina, must first obtain an appropriate license from CSL. Organizations must renew their licenses each year to maintain licensed status.

There are several statutory exemptions to this requirement. A person that qualifies for an exemption does not have to obtain or maintain a license.

If an organization requires a license but operates without one, that organization may be subject to administrative penalties or fines in addition to civil and/or criminal prosecution.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40857 Jul 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
It definitely is listed . It is a NC 501C4. That is why I question the numbers that are published by the IRS.
<quoted text>
Is that the name or the type of "non-profit"?

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#40858 Jul 1, 2013
allen martel ho wrote:
<quoted text> If the unemployment rate has been dropping since January 2013 ..,. one would suppose those jobs were created by Republicans.
That's the SECOND intelligent thing you've said in a week. Turning over a new leaf? Do I just start calling you"allen"now?? Nah. it's against your nature.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#40859 Jul 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
It definitely is listed . It is a NC 501C4. That is why I question the numbers that are published by the IRS.
<quoted text>
That's a TYPE of non profit. Not a particular one. What is the NAME of your org.?
TSF

Clayton, NC

#40860 Jul 1, 2013
As was stated before--501C4 - non profit---long standing tax exempt NC corporation-- not a conservative organization--- tax exempt status cancelled and re application required-- reason frivolous-- But that is the job of the IRS. They should closely examine all non profit organizations, even conservative ones and even though some conservatives think they are above the laws that govern all the rest of America.
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the name or the type of "non-profit"?
TSF

Clayton, NC

#40861 Jul 1, 2013
Oh no. Obama did it.
allen martel ho wrote:
<quoted text> If the unemployment rate has been dropping since January 2013 ..,. one would suppose those jobs were created by Republicans.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#40862 Jul 1, 2013
One would think they should be registered , especially with the huge public presence of just having paid off the republikans $1.8 million dollars cash to raise interest rates to 30% and add late fees to short term loans. Call the Secretary of State and ask her why you cannot find their listing. That would be a great question for Tillis, Berger and McCorey also. Let me know what you find out. It should be educational and interesting. I will observe that the republikan vote buyers in Caldwell were also not listed with the Secretary of State. Are you suggesting similarities?
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>I guess it would never occur to a Democrat that think they answer to no one, it would have to be registered with NC Sec.of State correct? I'm askin'?
TSF

Clayton, NC

#40863 Jul 1, 2013
The name of the non conservative organization is not important because you could not get the tax records from the IRS anyway.
I have told you what did happen. If you don't believe that , TS. Just keep believing in the vast anti conservative conspiracy and ignore any indications to the contrary. A true republican should never be swayed with facts .
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> That's a TYPE of non profit. Not a particular one. What is the NAME of your org.?

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#40864 Jul 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
The name of the non conservative organization is not important because you could not get the tax records from the IRS anyway.
I have told you what did happen. If you don't believe that , TS. Just keep believing in the vast anti conservative conspiracy and ignore any indications to the contrary. A true republican should never bev swayed with facts .
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to get the tax records dude. As a non-profit it has to be public record. Your other comments weren't necessary, but given the political climate, I expect then. Once again, the NC unemployment rate only began to decline after the election of a republican governor. Your points are simply baseless, you ignore contrary facts. TSF you are symptomatic of what is wrong with politics in America today. You only hear what you want to hear, and see what you want to see.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40865 Jul 2, 2013
Bernhardt to reopen N.C. upholstery factory
Furniture Today Staff -- Furniture Today, July 1, 2013

SHELBY, N.C.— Full-line manufacturer Bernhardt is reopening a Cleveland County manufacturing plant that closed four years ago. According to a report in the Shelby Star, company officials confirmed that Plant 9 in Shelby will reopen as early as mid-July. The number of employees to be hired has not been confirmed.

The Star reported that applications would be accepted at the plant location beginning today. Previously, upholstered sofas and chairs were manufactured at the facility.

Bernhardt is headquartered in Lenoir, N.C. and currently has approximately 1,000 employees in seven facilities in North Carolina and six offices in Asia. The company's 75,000-square-foot High Point showroom is in the International Home Furnishings Center.
RSS
Guess they will be hiring! Adding jobs to NC!
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40866 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 1, 2013, 11:49 am EDT
Hiring up, paychecks down in the Triangle

Hiring in the Triangle jumped by 0.7 percent in June over May, while paychecks shrank by 0.1 percent, says Glenview, Ill.-based SurePayroll…
Furniture Company to Create 220 Jobs in Harnett County
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Heating manufacturer to expand in Buncombe County
Monday, June 24, 2013
DB Global Technology, Inc. to create 431 jobs in Wake County
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Adhesives manufacturer to expand in Randolph County
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Down side, paychecks "shrank" Up side, looks like the jobs are a comin'
http://www.nccommerce.com/smallbusiness/about...
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40867 Jul 2, 2013
TSF wrote:
One would think they should be registered , especially with the huge public presence of just having paid off the republikans $1.8 million dollars cash to raise interest rates to 30% and add late fees to short term loans. Call the Secretary of State and ask her why you cannot find their listing. That would be a great question for Tillis, Berger and McCorey also. Let me know what you find out. It should be educational and interesting. I will observe that the republikan vote buyers in Caldwell were also not listed with the Secretary of State. Are you suggesting similarities?
<quoted text>
WTF are you talking about. I simply asked about a non-profit. When people don't answer and jump to another topic it looks kinda... well you know. High risk loans means higher repayment fees. The Sec. of State would not have "their listing" as a non-profit. Who bought votes in Caldwell Co? There hasn't even been an election yet. Oh, I forgot, Democrats "Remember History" and blame Bush or Nixon or who pardoned the guy in Swiss land?????oh yeah Clinton.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#40868 Jul 2, 2013
I could ask the same WTF are you talking about question. You were mystified as to why you could not find the name of fundraising organizations which just weeks ago gave $1.8 million dollars to republikans for passing laws favorable to the finance industry. You know as well as I that the issue isn't about interest rates per se. Its about obvious bribery of our corrupt republikan public officials. Treason to our democracy. But republikans don't care about democracy. All they care about is tax breaks for the rich, raising taxes on grannie's social security, to spitefully end unemployment benefits to the unemployed as if there are tens of thousands out there not already looking for jobs, to stifle public education and creating the republican version of insularity , ignorance and pc totalitarianism . You are a poster child for their product of stupidity..
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>WTF are you talking about. I simply asked about a non-profit. When people don't answer and jump to another topic it looks kinda... well you know. High risk loans means higher repayment fees. The Sec. of State would not have "their listing" as a non-profit. Who bought votes in Caldwell Co? There hasn't even been an election yet. Oh, I forgot, Democrats "Remember History" and blame Bush or Nixon or who pardoned the guy in Swiss land?????oh yeah Clinton.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#40869 Jul 2, 2013
Who bought votes in Caldwell Co? There hasn't even been an election yet

Conveniently a republican would forget the only massive voter fraud to occur in NC in the last 50 years occurred in Lee--noir.. Probably because it was perpetrated by corrupt criminal republikans for a corrupt republikan sheriff . Your statement would be accurate if you changed it to : There hasn't even been an HONEST election yet.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#40870 Jul 2, 2013
Going to and have are different. For instance I remember headlines in the Lee-noir No News Topic "New River Builders to create 36 new jobs." Caldwell County republican commissioners gave them such a large incentive (of taxpayer money) that New River made over $10,000 just by accepting ownership of the property.
I have been driving by there daily for the last 10 years. I have never seen more than 3 cars in the parking lot. I guess the job creation has been forgotten. Has the money been returned to Caldwell County Taxpayers? Not no but hell no.
justasayin wrote:
Jul 1, 2013, 11:49 am EDT
Hiring up, paychecks down in the Triangle
Hiring in the Triangle jumped by 0.7 percent in June over May, while paychecks shrank by 0.1 percent, says Glenview, Ill.-based SurePayroll…
Furniture Company to Create 220 Jobs in Harnett County
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Heating manufacturer to expand in Buncombe County
Monday, June 24, 2013
DB Global Technology, Inc. to create 431 jobs in Wake County
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Adhesives manufacturer to expand in Randolph County
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Down side, paychecks "shrank" Up side, looks like the jobs are a comin'
http://www.nccommerce.com/smallbusiness/about...
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#40871 Jul 2, 2013
what is the name of your non profit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phillip Hughes 7 hr Redhead 1
Avengers MC Oct 20 Umm 6
Cherokee Bingo Oct 19 bumper 1
Review: Bowed Up Archery LLC Oct 17 Former Customer 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Sylva, NC (Aug '10) Oct 14 Brian_G 19
Anybody remember the Greeks Place? Oct 10 Joe H 1
Supreme Court upholds North Carolina's new limi... Oct 9 094 PZG 2
Waynesville Dating
Find my Match

Waynesville Jobs

Waynesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Waynesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waynesville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]