Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40590 Jun 22, 2013
Just a heads up to all you working republikans who want the ear of your NC governor McCorey. You can join the Renew North Carolina Foundation (a non profit) for only $25,000 per year for the low end membership or $50,000 per year for the better membership. You will then get the privilege of joining the governor for dinner at only $1000 . If you want to attend both days of his special "non profit" retreat, it will cost you an additional $10,000. they really are not expecting a large representation from working republikans so you might want to join and attend this gala event.
FST

Wilson, NC

#40591 Jun 22, 2013
If you are implying that NC budget negotiations purposefully coincide with this "retreat", you are one seriously suspicious individual. To imply that the North Carolina public budget will be decided behind closed doors is just shocking, shocking. I am sure there will be factory workers , teachers, cops and small business owners seated at the same tables as the out of state internet gambling representatives, big business and lawyers. They all have the same opportunity to pay their $50,000 +$10,000 and be represented in the budget process. You must be some kind of socialist, left wing commie outside agitator or cleric. We have already arrested hundreds of you kind in Raleigh for being in the way and interfering with lobbyist delivering their "contributions " to the state legislators and governor.
TSF wrote:
Just a heads up to all you working republikans who want the ear of your NC governor McCorey. You can join the Renew North Carolina Foundation (a non profit) for only $25,000 per year for the low end membership or $50,000 per year for the better membership. You will then get the privilege of joining the governor for dinner at only $1000 . If you want to attend both days of his special "non profit" retreat, it will cost you an additional $10,000. they really are not expecting a large representation from working republikans so you might want to join and attend this gala event.
Pull My Finger

Lenoir, NC

#40593 Jun 22, 2013
What do you smell?
simplex

United States

#40595 Jun 22, 2013
Pull My Finger wrote:
What do you smell?
cinnamon.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40597 Jun 22, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Big fat pus butt emlu!
Psssssssssst, your lack of intelligence is showing again....just sayin'.....
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40598 Jun 23, 2013
NC legislators in Raleigh cannot possibly be writing all these insane new bills which are being submitted in conflict with the interests of the citizens of NC. Actually, our laws are now being written by lobbyist who then pay our legislators to submit and enact the laws that the lobbyist want.. Government for sale to the highest bidder. Republikans are not really that stupid, they are just that corrupt.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40599 Jun 23, 2013
TSF wrote:
NC legislators in Raleigh cannot possibly be writing all these insane new bills which are being submitted in conflict with the interests of the citizens of NC. Actually, our laws are now being written by lobbyist who then pay our legislators to submit and enact the laws that the lobbyist want.. Government for sale to the highest bidder. Republikans are not really that stupid, they are just that corrupt.
You started the conversation,to what "bills" are you referring? How are they "corrupt"? Wanna bet someone can find a similar bill written by a Democrat "lobbyist"? Why don't you just refer to politicians as corrupt? IMO, most of them are corrupt to a degree. That's why I do not think "politics" should be a career. In a career, aren't you supposed to further you own agenda? "Term limits" would be a great thing.
Term Limits

Charlotte, NC

#40600 Jun 23, 2013
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>You started the conversation,to what "bills" are you referring? How are they "corrupt"? Wanna bet someone can find a similar bill written by a Democrat "lobbyist"? Why don't you just refer to politicians as corrupt? IMO, most of them are corrupt to a degree. That's why I do not think "politics" should be a career. In a career, aren't you supposed to further you own agenda? "Term limits" would be a great thing.
I agree. Are you willing to go out and limit the terms of the current state legislators in your district, as well as the long term US Representatives Virginia Foxx and Patrick McHenry? You can vote them out, but I doubt that you and thousands of others in the Republican party are willing to make this committment. Just more Republican BS talk from you on a mindless forum.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Houston

#40601 Jun 23, 2013
Term Limits wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Are you willing to go out and limit the terms of the current state legislators in your district, as well as the long term US Representatives Virginia Foxx and Patrick McHenry? You can vote them out, but I doubt that you and thousands of others in the Republican party are willing to make this committment. Just more Republican BS talk from you on a mindless forum.
Bullshit ! Means just what he says, and i agree! Term limits for ALL POLITICIANS! ALL PARTIES! IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH???
emlu

Austin, TX

#40602 Jun 23, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Bullshit ! Means just what he says, and i agree! Term limits for ALL POLITICIANS! ALL PARTIES! IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH???
Sweetie, you're having a bipolar schizoid psychopathic episode again. You always get this way when you're not on your meds and you haven't had your diaper changed. The last time this happened sweetie, you molested, killed and ate a poor little black boy. Now go find the orderlies and have them inject your meds, change your diaper and lock you back in your crib sweetie.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40603 Jun 23, 2013
Term Limits wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Are you willing to go out and limit the terms of the current state legislators in your district, as well as the long term US Representatives Virginia Foxx and Patrick McHenry? You can vote them out, but I doubt that you and thousands of others in the Republican party are willing to make this committment. Just more Republican BS talk from you on a mindless forum.
Yes, Yes, and i DID vote, not as a Republican BTW. As for the "mindless", yet where are you? Oh yeah, HERE.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40604 Jun 23, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you're having a bipolar schizoid psychopathic episode again. You always get this way when you're not on your meds and you haven't had your diaper changed. The last time this happened sweetie, you molested, killed and ate a poor little black boy. Now go find the orderlies and have them inject your meds, change your diaper and lock you back in your crib sweetie.
Not for nothing, but who on earth finds that statement "funny" and "agrees"? Ate a child? Really, funny?
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40605 Jun 23, 2013
Term Limits wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Are you willing to go out and limit the terms of the current state legislators in your district, as well as the long term US Representatives Virginia Foxx and Patrick McHenry? You can vote them out, but I doubt that you and thousands of others in the Republican party are willing to make this committment. Just more Republican BS talk from you on a mindless forum.
Your President wants to sit down and talk peace? "AP) At least a dozen Islamic militants wearing police uniforms shot to death overnight a Pakistani and 10 foreign tourists, including an American, who were visiting one of the world's highest mountains in a remote area of northern Pakistan that has been largely peaceful, officials said today. The 10 foreigners dead included two Chinese, one Chinese-American, one Nepalese, and one Pakistani guide, said the home secretary in the Gilgit-Baltistan area where the attack took place. The local Taliban took responsibility for the killings, saying it was to avenge the death of a leader killed in a US drone strike on May 29. "By killing foreigners, we wanted to give a message to the world to play their role in bringing an end to the drone attacks," said a spokesman." Let's see how that works out for him.
allen martel ho

Jonesville, SC

#40606 Jun 23, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you're having a bipolar schizoid psychopathic episode again. You always get this way when you're not on your meds and you haven't had your diaper changed. The last time this happened sweetie, you molested, killed and ate a poor little black boy. Now go find the orderlies and have them inject your meds, change your diaper and lock you back in your crib sweetie.
yep. pretending to be emlu today. Anything to get Waco to notice me. Here I am Waco! I'm not crazy!
emlu

Austin, TX

#40607 Jun 23, 2013
allen martel ho wrote:
<quoted text> yep. pretending to be emlu today. Anything to get Waco to notice me. Here I am Waco! I'm not crazy!
Sweetie, now your having a multiple personality breakdown calling yourself allen martel ho. Just like in Texas, no one wants to communicate with you in North Carolina or anywhere else in the world. Have the orderlies change your soiled diaper, shoot your meds and lock you back in your crib sweetie.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40608 Jun 23, 2013
I'll just pick one out. For instance the pay day lender bill which passed this week. Interest rates were raised to 30% and late fees added. Speaker of the house and others got money to push that, governor got money to sign it. Presto, it is law. It should be obvious HOW they are corrupt. Legislation for money. Government for sale. These people are traitors. They should be publically tarred , feathered and then stoned.
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>You started the conversation,to what "bills" are you referring? How are they "corrupt"? Wanna bet someone can find a similar bill written by a Democrat "lobbyist"? Why don't you just refer to politicians as corrupt? IMO, most of them are corrupt to a degree. That's why I do not think "politics" should be a career. In a career, aren't you supposed to further you own agenda? "Term limits" would be a great thing.
allen martel ho

United States

#40609 Jun 23, 2013
I live to play my parts. Ya know. You freaks. I'm emlu I'm Waco I'm martel I'm Voltaire but my best was little tea party repub. he was neat. Ya feel me. I was somebody else but I ain't saying that one for awhile. I still got them fried taters. Funny am I
Concerned

United States

#40610 Jun 23, 2013
Trolls like the Allen thing have ruined our forums many times. I simply go to other forums where maturity prevails.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40611 Jun 23, 2013
TSF wrote:
I'll just pick one out. For instance the pay day lender bill which passed this week. Interest rates were raised to 30% and late fees added. Speaker of the house and others got money to push that, governor got money to sign it. Presto, it is law. It should be obvious HOW they are corrupt. Legislation for money. Government for sale. These people are traitors. They should be publically tarred , feathered and then stoned.
<quoted text>
Part of the text: "" 53&#8209;281.1. Deferred presentment transactions.

(a) For purposes of a deferred presentment transaction, a licensee may charge a fee to defray operational costs. Operational costs may include investigating the checking account and copying required documents; photographing the person signing the check; securing the check and customer records in a safe, fireproof place; maintaining records as required by this section; maintaining required capital and liquidity; processing, documenting, and closing the transaction; and for other similar expenses that may be incurred by the licensee. The fee authorized by this subsection shall not exceed fifteen percent (15%) of the cash advance amount, and the maximum cash advance amount to a customer shall not exceed five hundred dollars ($500.00). The fee, when made and collected, shall not be deemed interest for any purpose of State law. The licensee shall not charge any fees or interest not specifically authorized by this section. For purposes of this section, a licensee shall include a person or entity licensed under Article 15 of this Chapter." "GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF NORTH CAROLINA

SESSION 2013

S D

SENATE DRS35048-ML-51A (01/29)





Short Title: Deferred Presentment Services.


(Public) AN ACT to allow and regulate the business of providing deferred presentment services to certain persons.

The General Assembly of North Carolina enacts:

SECTION 1. G.S. 53&#8209;275 reads as rewritten:"
Try again, maybe try reading the bill. BTW, people have the free will not to use "pay day loans" if they can not meet the terms.
six pack Joe

United States

#40612 Jun 23, 2013
Caldwell county pretty much sux the big one.Cops doing the wife swapping thing, and just saw a Lenoir female cop driving down 321 In a Toyota doing 85 in a 45. Recognized her cause I seen her giving some guy a ticket at the Bojangles parking lot while I was scarfing down a giant order a them good onion rings they got. This forum here ain't much but it's interesting some times. More so than my wife who works all the time at the ER at the hospital. I have to fake a injury just to get some time with the girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know nick deaton (Dec '13) Feb 5 John 9
News National Signing Day 2016: Breaking down #Pack1... Feb 4 Fart news 2
Cheating on his wife? (Apr '12) Feb 3 I am always watch... 8
nafta Feb 3 Long branch raider 1
Debate: Marijuana - Sylva, NC (Jun '11) Feb 3 Long branch raider 7
Looking for rental home Jan 24 Bbischke 1
Blacks and the Oscars Jan 21 Longbranch Raider 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesville Mortgages