Local

United States

#1 Jun 1, 2009
The Best! If you need most any parts for an older car, this is the place to go!!! They got so much!
pffft yea right

Sherrills Ford, NC

#2 Jun 2, 2009
ripp offs! 25 bucks for a wheel that can be gotten anywhere else for $10,$1000 for a differential that should cost around $200.

Ohh and they will haul your junk cars away for a hefty fee then crush and sell them for scrap making a killing,, double screwing you.

if you go there make sure to take lube cause you will for sure need it with them.
cherokkewoman

United States

#3 Jun 7, 2009
Local wrote:
The Best! If you need most any parts for an older car, this is the place to go!!! They got so much!
yeah if you want to replace a few days later dont let them do the work
Local

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2009
cherokkewoman wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah if you want to replace a few days later dont let them do the work
Yes... they are a JUNK YARD!!! Only a cherokkewoman would take her car to be fixed at a junkyar...
misterlister

United States

#5 Mar 11, 2010
A little bird told me they are under federal investigation... ok it was Dewayne's big mouth secretary who told me.

“tracy”

Since: Mar 09

westfield pa

#6 Mar 14, 2010
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... they are a JUNK YARD!!! Only a cherokkewoman would take her car to be fixed at a junkyar...
yeah and i guess i trusted them they are not only a junk yard they work on cars as well and dwayne has done alot of work for people its the druggies that work for him that dont know what they are doing so heres your reply go f yourself

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7 Mar 14, 2010
I know a good local mechanic in Cullowhee. Cullowhee Auto Service.

“tracy”

Since: Mar 09

westfield pa

#8 Mar 14, 2010
Litl wrote:
you said that right larry and chris pressley is one of the best
A concerned consumer

Knoxville, TN

#9 Feb 7, 2013
Chris Sheppard that works there is a Thief.... And a druggie..... Will steal anything thats not welded down .....Thief Thief Thief ..... Did I mention hes a Thief
cherokkewoman

Johnstown, PA

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
they also do repairs there they usually do a good job if they got rid of the crack head they hired
cherokkewoman

Johnstown, PA

#11 Feb 7, 2013
A concerned consumer wrote:
Chris Sheppard that works there is a Thief.... And a druggie..... Will steal anything thats not welded down .....Thief Thief Thief ..... Did I mention hes a Thief
he is the one that supposedly fixed my vehicle and days later the same thing broke i paid a thousand dollars for the transmission and repairs and got nothing
cherokkewoman

Johnstown, PA

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Litl wrote:
I know larry was the best and also my friend I sure do miss him...
screwed over

Knoxville, TN

#13 May 5, 2014
i love how people get on line and run there mouth. you dont have any facts that back up what you say and cost people there job and friendships. dewaine is a good man and helps people more than he should or even has to.. a concerned coustomer and cherokewoman are both liars and I would be glad to tell them that to their face. so if you can get out from behind your computer we can set that up . please
Brenda

Waynesville, NC

#14 Jun 1, 2014
I Also have been burnt by Dr automotive, but the worse I have ever bee screwed over was by those incompetent idiots in Waynesville, triangle automotive in Hazelwood. stay away from both these rip offs but stay 5 miles away from triangle automotive so stupidity don't get on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canton man charged with breaking into homes, pa... (Mar '09) Fri Mike 70
Clyde Music Thread (Nov '13) Jan 19 Musikologist 6
Asking for help for college - for daughter firs... Jan 19 taterpiggy 3
Nation to honor Trooper Blanton (May '09) Jan 15 Jeanell Youngbird 102
Debate: Gay Marriage - Sylva, NC (Aug '10) Jan 14 Brian_G 22
Select Homes Property Management Company (Jul '14) Jan 12 maryjaneprincton 4
Home additions and repairs in CC Jan 11 erlybrd 1
Waynesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web