Local probation officer charged with ...

Local probation officer charged with crimes against probationer - Rolla, MO - The Rolla Daily News

There are 35 comments on the www.therolladailynews.com story from Aug 24, 2010, titled Local probation officer charged with crimes against probationer - Rolla, MO - The Rolla Daily News. In it, www.therolladailynews.com reports that:

A Phelps County probation officer was arrested Friday afternoon near his home in Newburg in connection with allegations of sexual misconduct and sexual assault made by a probationer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.therolladailynews.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Rolla Missouri

#1 Aug 24, 2010
Why in the hell would she go to his house?
Autumn

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Aug 24, 2010
He was NOT her p.o., so she was there on a social visit, not on an official probation visit.
Stinks like fish, but what an idiot the p.o. must be to be SO unprofessional.

Since: Jul 10

Rolla Missouri

#3 Aug 24, 2010
Very unprofessional!
blah blah blah

Watseka, IL

#4 Aug 25, 2010
how is it unprofessional to have someone of a dif sex come to ur house? since he was not her po.
just saying

Oak Grove, MO

#5 Aug 25, 2010
I dont think it is just him to blame. She shouldn't have been to his in the first place. Just visiting, I don't believe that for a second. She was there to get what she is accusing him of. Come on, how many people who are on probabtion, just go visit a probabtion officer on a social visit.

Since: Jul 10

Rolla Missouri

#6 Aug 25, 2010
@ blah blah, It doesn't matter that he wasn't her P.O, The fact that she is on probation should have stopped him from even inviting her to his house.

@ Just Saying, I agree they are both at fault, Him for even believing it was ok and her for doing it.
Sounds very fishy!
Seriously

Jefferson City, MO

#7 Aug 25, 2010
Sounds to me like she didn't get what she wanted.
JNE

Saint Thomas, MO

#8 Aug 25, 2010
Seriously wrote:
Sounds to me like she didn't get what she wanted.
Does anyone know the girl who made the accusation? Sounds like something Tammy (Hart) Hudson would do.
Mike

Washington, MO

#9 Aug 25, 2010
He should have known better.
just saying

Oak Grove, MO

#10 Aug 25, 2010
Again, I am just saying, it was not all him.
blah blah blah

Watseka, IL

#11 Aug 25, 2010
Misst_T so what ur saying is that just because she was on probation they couldn't have been friends because thats wrong.... hello people can have who the hell they want come to there house. just because hes a po he can't have friends with pasts? he is just like any other person.lol thats funny.

Since: Jul 10

Rolla Missouri

#12 Aug 25, 2010
What im saying is i don't think a p.o and an offender should be hanging out together...

They can socialize all they want,Because of his profession he should have taken into consideration that there can be conflicts
Tom

Washington, MO

#14 Aug 27, 2010
If you're a probation officer and are socializing with parolee's you're an idiot.
blah blah blah

United States

#15 Aug 27, 2010
so if ur a case worker and socialize w/ someone on assistance ur an idiot. or a lawyer associating w/ someone that has hired a lawyer ur an idiot. or a cop associating w/ someone who has ever been arrested ur an idiot or a bail bonds man w/ someone out on bond ur an idiot!! are u serious. if he was not her po he has nothing to do w/ her case so how the hell would it b so wrong?? i don't know either of these people and don't care to but are u serious?????
Seriously

Jefferson City, MO

#16 Aug 28, 2010
Tammy Dubois (sp?) is the so called victim. She is a junkie. I'm sure it will be interesting to find out the whole story and not just her statement. You can guarantee she was there on a "social" visit and she didn't get something she wanted.

The PO probably deserves all he is going to get. He knows better than to be messing around with someone like her especially because of the position he held. If he gets fired its deserved.
JustWatching

United States

#18 Sep 3, 2010
Seriously wrote:
Tammy Dubois (sp?) is the so called victim. She is a junkie. I'm sure it will be interesting to find out the whole story and not just her statement. You can guarantee she was there on a "social" visit and she didn't get something she wanted.
The PO probably deserves all he is going to get. He knows better than to be messing around with someone like her especially because of the position he held. If he gets fired its deserved.
How do you know who the so called victim is? It doesn't matter if the girl is a junkie or what she is, the man is in a position of authority over anyone on probation. Whether he was her probation officer or not. Simply having her in his home is against all rules, and having any kind of sexual relationship with anyone on probation is against the law. Junkie, Protitute, or preacher doesn't matter, he is in the wrong. Who cares what her motives were, he knew better. From what I understand, he has done this sort of thing for years and the women I have spoke with were afraid of retaliation so they kept quiet. Not anymore it seems.
Ill explain

Washington, MO

#19 Sep 4, 2010
blah blah blah wrote:
so if ur a case worker and socialize w/ someone on assistance ur an idiot. or a lawyer associating w/ someone that has hired a lawyer ur an idiot. or a cop associating w/ someone who has ever been arrested ur an idiot or a bail bonds man w/ someone out on bond ur an idiot!! are u serious. if he was not her po he has nothing to do w/ her case so how the hell would it b so wrong?? i don't know either of these people and don't care to but are u serious?????
Simple.....because she's a parole, and he's a parole officer in her district. He also very well might get her case in the future, and is in the position to influence her case. Also, she's still an INMATE of the state, on parole, and he's an authority figure over her with power over her.
In other words, it's the same as having sex with an inmate in the eyes of the state.
Why would he WANT to jeopardize his pension for this?

Since: Jul 10

Rolla Missouri

#20 Sep 5, 2010
No means No!

Who, what where you are makes no difference! Sounds like it's about time someone stood up and said ENOUGH! NO more!
No Name

Rolla, MO

#22 Sep 5, 2010
Was she invited to his house or did she just show up? Either way, she was at fault for going and he was at fault for allowing her to stay.
Seriously

Jefferson City, MO

#23 Sep 5, 2010
JustWatching wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know who the so called victim is? It doesn't matter if the girl is a junkie or what she is, the man is in a position of authority over anyone on probation. Whether he was her probation officer or not. Simply having her in his home is against all rules, and having any kind of sexual relationship with anyone on probation is against the law. Junkie, Protitute, or preacher doesn't matter, he is in the wrong. Who cares what her motives were, he knew better. From what I understand, he has done this sort of thing for years and the women I have spoke with were afraid of retaliation so they kept quiet. Not anymore it seems.
Ha, I said he gets what he deserves...like the Clap or Crabs or whatever else she probably has to share....ha

Seriously...no seriously, I doubt he forced her there, and I'm sure it was not the first time, and I'm pretty positive that she is a dirty hooking doper....but hey, who is really noticing anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do not rent from midwest area properties! (Mar '10) Jul 27 Disappointed Tenant 23
Local company Jul 23 Like to know 1
best place to get my hair done? Jul 21 jpaul 2
Trisha Holton Jul 21 love 6
Beaners and Boos (Feb '14) Jul 15 Born and raised 7
justin (Dec '14) Jul 15 4rizzzle 3
Vicky/Victoria Paul/Connour Jul 10 Wondering 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesville Mortgages