Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Antonio was in custody court as a man, but due to warrants all over the US was arrested at that court date.....as a woman. Physical appearance fooled everyone. Its a woman, not a man! Here in Pulaski County, a notorious story just google Stop Antonio Silliano
Susan

Cayce, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

serenescene wrote:
Antonio was in custody court as a man, but due to warrants all over the US was arrested at that court date.....as a woman. Physical appearance fooled everyone. Its a woman, not a man! Here in Pulaski County, a notorious story just google Stop Antonio Silliano
He's been running an employment scam on the internet. He runs employment ads as Citgo Environmental then has those who apply pay for a background check. Not only does he steal their money but he also steals their identity AND wipes out their bank account. If you were scammed by him call the Pulaski MO district attorney and encourage him to file more charges on this guy! By the way HE really is a SHE.
mike

Lewiston, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

he's going by the name Bill Jackson now. Just had it happen yesterday. luckily paid for the moneypak card with cash. In massachusetts.
Susan

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Tony (Antonio) Silliano continues to run the same scam -- Identity Theft of Job Applicants for FAKE jobs on the internet. THREE THINGS EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW -- 1. A real employer pays for your background check if they want to hire you SO DON'T EVER PAY FOR A BACKGROUND CHECK! 2. When looking for a job DON'T post your resume on a "job bank" like Monster, Indeed, Careerbuilder...Apply for actual jobs, but DON'T put you resume on their site...that database is used by every scammer in the world! Don't do it! 3. Just because a company has a website and a "press 4 for Human Resources" phone system --- that doesn't mean they are legit!
paula

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

:(
Sam

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

I babysat Madalina when she was a baby in Jersey City and then Hoboken, and saw right thru Tony. Sarah was nice and tried to talk to me about her problems with Tony. Though she didnt say much because he thought she talked to me too much, I could see how controlling he was and his behavior was weird. He scammed me too and owes me 400.00 for a week's work. He didnt pay me on the Friday and gave me a lame excuse via Sarah, and then I got a call on Monday from Sarah asking me not to come in, and that she would call later in the day. That call never came and after about 2 weeks of unanswered calls,I went to his then office in Manhattan only to be told he just picked up and left and owed several months rent. Thats when I knew I probably would never get paid. Sarah I dont blame you, you were just trying to be a good wife, and I did really see the hold he had on you. He was an arrogant, wicked, abusive liar and he will get what he deserves.
Indigo

Incline Village, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Hi there,
Does anyone know where Antonio was arrested and where the court date was? Pulaski County is what I read in this thread- but which one? In which state? apparently there is Pulaski COunty in Kentucky, Georgia, Virginia, and one other place that escapes my memory!

Can anyone tell me?

Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waynesville Discussions

Search the Waynesville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 23 min Obama Bitches 95,515
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 20 hr vote to vote 10,207
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Wed CLUE 6,909
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Canopy 267
Cody McNeil finally caught Jul 20 Gus 2
big louies or after dark (Dec '10) Jul 19 after dark angel 13
Plato School (May '13) Jul 18 Hmm 3
•••
•••
•••
Waynesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Waynesville Jobs

•••