Any Good or Decent Chinese food in th...

Any Good or Decent Chinese food in the area?

Posted in the Waynesville Forum

Since: Apr 11

Jefferson City, MO

#1 Jul 13, 2011
We got takeout from the Chinese restaurant that's located just outside the Main gate and it was horrible. The food was inedible.
We'd love to get some Chinese food. Does anyone know of any Chinese restaurant with decent food?
Anywhere between FLW, Waynesville, St Robert, Rolla.
Thanks
Rosie_C

Fort Leonard Wood, MO

#2 Aug 28, 2011
Chopstix isn't bad most of the time but for real good Chinese, gotta head to PF Chang's in St Louis!
Jax

Holden, MO

#3 Aug 30, 2011
The Chinese places around here aren't that great. Chopstix is ok, but not really worth the $. The only other one is that Chinese buffet but they do takeout too next to TK's pizza. But ONLY order takeout, the buffet is gross. In Rolla, there's the Mandarin Garden on Bishop Ave. They received good reviews, but I have yet to eat there myself.
Crocker woman

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 1, 2011
I have not tried the place in Richland but have heard that it is okay. I prefer Thai myself and have to go to Jeff City or Springfield.
Jax

Holden, MO

#5 Oct 6, 2011
Update on the Mandarin Garden in Rolla: Clean interior, hot food, great crab rangoon, nice waitstaff, bout the price of Chopstix, and modern decor. Much better tasting than Chopstix and that other China Buffet.
magpie ethel

Jefferson City, MO

#6 Dec 19, 2011
mi suks all the way best bullgogi i ever ate yum
Auntie Boxx

Saint Robert, MO

#7 Jan 23, 2012
magpie ethel wrote:
mi suks all the way best bullgogi i ever ate yum

YEAP ALL THE WAY.
kayla

Saint Robert, MO

#8 Jan 27, 2012
i think that lucky house in rolla is really good. the building is old which might be a turn off, however the food is VERY tasty and always fresh. the people that work there are always nice and speak good english. they are in rolla right off the first rolla exit and to the right. prices are more than reasonable. ive never had a bad experience there. and if u live in rolla they deliver and do take out as well :)
Beady Boy

United States

#9 Feb 18, 2012
China man make good rat stew ...yum yum.
fyi

Odessa, MO

#10 Apr 10, 2012
Jax wrote:
The Chinese places around here aren't that great. Chopstix is ok, but not really worth the $. The only other one is that Chinese buffet but they do takeout too next to TK's pizza. But ONLY order takeout, the buffet is gross. In Rolla, there's the Mandarin Garden on Bishop Ave. They received good reviews, but I have yet to eat there myself.
Rolla has Mandarin Garden (don't eat there, I found hair and feathers in my food) and one other chinese buffet. There is also lucky house on kingshighway which has a drive thru and awesome coconut shrimp and fortune inn which is decent and the least expensive. About 30 miles east of Waynesville
paula

Sweet Springs, MO

#11 Sep 28, 2012
all this food talk is making me jump in the car and drive to get some....so much for the diet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrie Snyder 5 hr Justinec0 1
Zachary Krewinghaus 6 hr Justinec0 1
lions den Aug 22 goer 1
Michael Blum and Lawrence Ray (Dec '14) Aug 15 rider655 11
sellers in town Aug 13 Detective 19
Anyone in F-3-4 169th in 1986? Looking for Grad... Aug 9 Fightin Fox Co 1
News Manhunt is underway for man charged with murder (Mar '07) Aug 7 1488robykkk 96

Waynesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesville Mortgages