Missouri Gal

Bragg City, MO

#1 Sep 15, 2008
Looking for family members on my fathers side of the family. His family was from around Waynesville and Richland. His fathers name was Claude E Beasley from Waynesville when he was alive. His grandmothers name was Lula Bench,who's daughter Marjorie Louise Bench was his mother, both from Richland,although Marjorie moved away later. If anyone has any information on ANYONE that would have been related to these people my family would greatly appreciated it!
noseyneighbor2

Waynesville, MO

#2 Nov 20, 2008
Go to the Pulaski county geneology site. www.pulaskicountyweb.com Both names have family here.
Missouri Gal

Bragg City, MO

#3 Nov 21, 2008
Thank you for your help! Through my research my father had nine uncles from his fathers side of the family, most have passed away, but I believe there is a possibility that one or two may still be alive. I am pretty sure there are still living relatives up around Waynesville, just do not know who they are. The uncles included: Dale Beasley, born abt 1917, Kenneth Beasley, born abt 1921, John E Beasley,abt 1922, Robert Beasley, abt 1925, Clarence Beasley, abt 1927, Amos Dwight Beasley, and Donald Eugene Beasley. My father said last he knew the last two were still alive, but that has been years ago. Growing up my father lived alot with his grandfather and grandmother, Clyde and Lena Beasley, so he grew up with these uncles like they were all his brothers, some people even mistaking them for brothers. His mother, Marjorie Bench had two sisters, Mary F Bench and a Charlene Bench, with this being the only information on them. My father is aging quickly and has had no contact with ANY of his family members in a very long time. My sisters and I do not know any of his family members, but were hoping to find possible relatives. Any information on possible living relatives of anyone mentioned would be GREATLY appreciated!
Nicole R

Pensacola, FL

#4 Nov 2, 2010
I am searching as well to find out as much information about my family (beasley)
Donald E Beasley is my grandfather born in the 1930's
My mother is Donna Kay Rodriguez (Beasley)

Have you gotten any new information?
differentdrummer

Bragg City, MO

#5 Nov 2, 2010
My father has never mentioned names of his possible cousins. I am assuming your mother would be Donald's daughter? I will definitely ask my father about cousins. Do any of the other names match as to being brothers to you grandfather? My father still very much is interested in finding any surviving uncles!
Nicole R

Pensacola, FL

#6 Nov 14, 2010
Yes, my mother is Donalds' daughter.. I just recently told my mother I am trying to put a family tree together for her because this is something she always wanted to do. Shes extremely excited.. However, I am having the worst time trying to find out information about our family. Also I am trying to locate the Beasley farm that was taken from the family back when. This is something I would love to see along with my mother. We live in Pensacola,FL and I have never visited Mo. before but when I do get the chance I want to be able to see stuff that was special to our family!
differentdrummer

Bragg City, MO

#7 Nov 14, 2010
My father could quite possibly help with finding the farm..talks about old days often and has a mind like a steel trap,lol..I will be seeing him this week and see about more possible info! I am very excited about finding someone with the same ties to the Beasley name! I have some interesting info I could send you..just tid bits of family history if you could provide an email address, although it might take a few days to gather it all and get it sent. I am a nurse and work some crazy hrs plus having two boys in tow to raise, but I would be willing to send if u are interested.
Nicole R

Pensacola, FL

#8 Nov 17, 2010
That would be sooooooo awesome! I'm so excited! definatly send what ever you may have that will be such a big help! Thank you so much for helping me..
My email is [email protected]
No big rush.. just when you get some extra time to do it, your greatly appreciated!
Coleen Beasley

W├╝rzburg, Germany

#9 Nov 14, 2012
hello my name is coleen beasley.. ia am from germany and my english is not good!
i hpe u guys will understand me..i read ur text and i am searching for my family in the usa too! its very interesting because my grandfather named also donald eugene beasley.his age 78.he live in pensacola florida...my father named by donald ferguson beasley and i know he got a sister named by donna rodriquez (beasley)... my mum was married with him before 20 years here in germany for 2 years, than he go back to america. since this time i dont hear nothing again...
i hope u can help me to find them...
i would be happy to get a answer.
lg coleen beasley
Nicole r

United States

#10 Nov 14, 2012
Coleen Beasley wrote:
hello my name is coleen beasley.. ia am from germany and my english is not good!
i hpe u guys will understand me..i read ur text and i am searching for my family in the usa too! its very interesting because my grandfather named also donald eugene beasley.his age 78.he live in pensacola florida...my father named by donald ferguson beasley and i know he got a sister named by donna rodriquez (beasley)... my mum was married with him before 20 years here in germany for 2 years, than he go back to america. since this time i dont hear nothing again...
i hope u can help me to find them...
i would be happy to get a answer.
lg coleen beasley
I am donnas daughter and my grandfather is Donald e Beasley. My uncle Donald is living and is here in the United States. I would love to help you further, please email me at [email protected] please! This is so exciting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pilla-usmc Jan 18 afan 2
Michael Blum and Lawrence Ray (Dec '14) Jan 11 Abc 15
looking for friend,,, concerned (Jun '11) Jan 9 NotTheDaugther 12
Kaci Harp Jan 4 corizen 1
Zachary Krewinghaus Jan 1 Sargeant 3
anyone know this person or anything about them Jan 1 Sally Mae 2
do not rent from midwest area properties! (Mar '10) Dec '16 Midwest Area Prop... 29

Waynesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesville Mortgages