Neldon Neal gets prison term even bef...

Neldon Neal gets prison term even before scheduled murder trial

There are 8 comments on the KYTV Springfield story from Aug 21, 2008, titled Neldon Neal gets prison term even before scheduled murder trial. In it, KYTV Springfield reports that:

A man scheduled to stand trial next month for killing his wife in Texas County received a federal prison sentence of nearly 17 years on Wednesday for illegally possessing guns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KYTV Springfield.

Tammy

Springfield, OH

#1 Sep 1, 2008
All I can say is rot in hell Neldon,rot in hell
kathy

United States

#2 Sep 2, 2008
I have known Neldon neil for years though I wish I could say I didnt because he is nothing but a worthless pile of trash and I agree with tammy that neldon neil should rott in hell and the sooner the better.

Since: Jan 07

Binger, OK

#3 Sep 19, 2008
I don't wish no one to rot in hell but he does need to pay for killing Judy.
so sad

Burlington, IA

#4 Jun 15, 2011
Anyone can change, even Neldon Neal.
so sad

Burlington, IA

#5 Jun 15, 2011
Tammy wrote:
All I can say is rot in hell Neldon,rot in hell
Anyone can change, even Neldon Neal.
Rickie

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Aug 18, 2015
I met Nelson Niel in Lake Isabella, ca. Back in 1983. He introduced me to a girl and I fallowed her back to roby mo where I met up with Niel again. Fish and hunted with him. Almost got in a fight with him but I backed down after looking at him skilling at me with that shinny gold front tooth he had. Feel my life was spared that day. Now I am back in L.A. Able to write about it.
Girl farts

United States

#7 Aug 18, 2015
Lake farts

Since: May 17

Location hidden

#8 May 17, 2017
Lol...all you sick and weak ass people!! Sometimes its best to bite that devilish tongue....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Woodman (Dec '14) Jul 18 Hesajoke 5
Walter Harris Jun '17 G Reinhardt 3
News Manhunt is underway for man charged with murder (Mar '07) Jun '17 His farts 99
Online obituaries for Teague and Sons Funeral Home (Sep '11) Jun '17 William 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Jun '17 Moon Raker 969
Shannon Hudson May '17 Curious 1
boy who died in fire.. May '17 mygra 1

Waynesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesville Mortgages