Waynesville, MO

#1 Jun 10, 2012
Question. I have been hearing a lot about this officer stretching the truths for a better commission. Comments?

Warsaw, MO

#2 Jun 18, 2012
It wouldn't surprise me at all. I had some dealings with her she lied to me many times. She's trash.

Jefferson City, MO

#3 Jun 25, 2012
Yeah, I have heard a lot of the same. Quite a few people have commented that she loves her job and will do whatever she has to do to give DWI's and such. No wonder the police department is under investigation with officers that stretch the truth for her ego working for them.

Waynesville, MO

#4 Sep 25, 2012
I think you people are dumb! do you realize how many people drive drunk and put our family's lives in danger? If you don't want to deal with the wrath of the police department then don't be stupid and don't drive intoxicated. I love that officer Janko stands up for what she believes in and takes her job seriously. And for whom said she stretched the truth you're just pist you got caught maby if you stayed home and didn't jeopardize all of us by driving drunk or some other crime you would have never ran into her. As far as commissions go they don't exist some uneducated person just made that up to complain cause they got caught too. If the police department is under investigation it's because our police officers do there jobs and care about their community enough to keep us all safe. Officer Janko is truly doing God's work and you should be ashamed of saying anything negative about her or any other officer.I myself love the fact that this officer is protecting me and my family and she respects us that do what were suppose to do and puts the ones who don't in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
revolt america (Sep '13) Oct 17 Rightbesideyou 2
looking for friend,,, concerned (Jun '11) Oct 11 Daughter 11
big louies or after dark (Dec '10) Oct 11 srevengesdemandeds 23
Charles Evans Oct 3 Courious 1
NO CLEMENCY for Sexual Assault Offender (Aug '10) Sep 29 truth 8
Is it true NCO`s were sleeping with new soldier... (Jan '09) Sep 27 Fellow 31
Faye and Bobby Joe Fletcher info Sep 24 Wva304 1

Waynesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance