doctors,clinics ( weight loss )

Posted in the Waynesville Forum

needing information

Belton, MO

#1 Dec 4, 2011
needing information

Rolla, MO

1 min ago

i am hoping someone can give me some information on clinics or doctors that offer weight loss medicine or good programs to aid in losing weight..My husband and myself just transferred here last week and i am not having any luck in finding any doctors ... Ladies,Men if u know of any doctors or even just weight loss clinics please reply to this ...i am on a diet aid called adipex 37.5 mg that i started in Texas 3 months ago prior to us transferring here i have lost 59 pounds in 3 months and it has gave me so much hope and desire to stay motivated and keep losing weight ..i ws a 100 pounds over weight so half of that is gone so i sure hope i can find this here to help with the last half!! Thank you so much for taking the time to read ..crossing my fingers i will get alot of replies !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lions den Mon goer 1
Michael Blum and Lawrence Ray (Dec '14) Aug 15 rider655 11
sellers in town Aug 13 Detective 19
Anyone in F-3-4 169th in 1986? Looking for Grad... Aug 9 Fightin Fox Co 1
News Manhunt is underway for man charged with murder (Mar '07) Aug 7 1488robykkk 96
Anyone know him? Jul 29 Wonder12 1
Anyhow know him Jul 29 Wonder12 1

Waynesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesville Mortgages