Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jun 3, 2010

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 May 27, 2010
there is a bad sickness in our midst and it threatens to overwhelm us i have been fightin my addiction to oppiates for years now it has taken a lot from me but i finnaly broke the cycle i just hope i can inspire others to make a change instead of always having to find more and more stronger and stronger each time going further and further into debt withdrawin if ya dont have at least 6 a day thats insanity to think you can ever break even when you work 7 days a week spend all your money on dope then go home lie to your wife or significant other look at your son and cry because its him you are really cheating takin away his dad but you need it you say its all justified which dont get me wrong i know first hand you do need it but there is help if anyone out there even gives a shit and needs help respond to this we will talk i am not a counselor just a guy that found a way to live instead of slowly die
you are my eyes

Hurricane, WV

#2 Jun 3, 2010
RecoveryIsPainful wrote:
there is a bad sickness in our midst and it threatens to overwhelm us i have been fightin my addiction to oppiates for years now it has taken a lot from me but i finnaly broke the cycle i just hope i can inspire others to make a change instead of always having to find more and more stronger and stronger each time going further and further into debt withdrawin if ya dont have at least 6 a day thats insanity to think you can ever break even when you work 7 days a week spend all your money on dope then go home lie to your wife or significant other look at your son and cry because its him you are really cheating takin away his dad but you need it you say its all justified which dont get me wrong i know first hand you do need it but there is help if anyone out there even gives a shit and needs help respond to this we will talk i am not a counselor just a guy that found a way to live instead of slowly die
please people if you know a child living in bad situations exposed to drugs or even adults please help them get away from it before its to late.the town is to small not to know so please if you have ever wanted to get into someones buisness this would be a good reason to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 14 min Chopper Read 53,238
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Thu Pfffft 185
New to Area Jul '14 Yeller Jacket 4
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul '14 what 2,045
Waynesville Sex....What's Hot???? (Oct '08) May '14 Clutch 21
How bad does Waynesville, Georgia Suck? (Feb '08) May '14 Farrell 26
Although unofficial in Glynn, Beaches to the Be... Apr '14 Booch Hubbare 6
•••
•••
Waynesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Waynesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000