Waynesville Sex....What's Hot????

Waynesville Sex....What's Hot????

Created by The Shooter on Oct 5, 2008

76 votes

Click on an option to vote

Straight Up

Doggy

Anal

Oral

Double Penetration

Cowboy

69

Homo

Incest (Mom/Sister)

Methed Out Ass Sex (No Lube)

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Shooter

Savannah, GA

#1 Oct 5, 2008
Pill Bill Baby!!!!
Bullseye

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2008
You know what I can not figure out is how in hades does pill bill stay in business nuther thing is this one drugged out couple that get the drugs from pill bill has kids and the kids even know what he does and who he is I didn't know where ole dopeman moved to after he moved off of stafford but found out it was off of browntown rd The little kids showed me said look thats where they get their drugs from ole pill bill Kids can tell you how many dealers mom and dad have like theres ole pill bill lives off of browntown he will take foodstamps even oh and then theres the amy girl the lives off of 259 that mom gets drugs from what really amazes me is dfacs does notta they know mom is doing this and they just put these children back into the same crap they wanna use our tax dollars to put someone in prison because they can't pay a fine but let these people go so they can rope in another child to sale to that sheriff is not worth one red cent he needs to get off of his fat rear and bust krause i mean dang how much does he pay the sheriff to look the other way for YEARS krause has been in business and he will hire someone and pay em n pills and other drugs to do you in if U cross him
The Shooter

Savannah, GA

#3 Oct 19, 2008
his own flesh and blood is in prison for murder over his business now.
Wayne Groover

Savannah, GA

#4 Jan 17, 2009
WAYNESVILLE RULES!!!!!!!!!!
METH ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!
N youwre language

Waterford, MI

#5 Apr 25, 2010
LMAO....Pill Bill still in tha ville?
fishingal

Tampa, FL

#6 May 7, 2010
N youwre language wrote:
LMAO....Pill Bill still in tha ville?
Why are you asking? By the way... did you ever graduate you inbread!
fishingal

Tampa, FL

#7 May 7, 2010
Have you ever tried using a DICTIONARY? I can hardly understand your trailerfied trash talk!
Bullseye wrote:
You know what I can not figure out is how in hades does pill bill stay in business nuther thing is this one drugged out couple that get the drugs from pill bill has kids and the kids even know what he does and who he is I didn't know where ole dopeman moved to after he moved off of stafford but found out it was off of browntown rd The little kids showed me said look thats where they get their drugs from ole pill bill Kids can tell you how many dealers mom and dad have like theres ole pill bill lives off of browntown he will take foodstamps even oh and then theres the amy girl the lives off of 259 that mom gets drugs from what really amazes me is dfacs does notta they know mom is doing this and they just put these children back into the same crap they wanna use our tax dollars to put someone in prison because they can't pay a fine but let these people go so they can rope in another child to sale to that sheriff is not worth one red cent he needs to get off of his fat rear and bust krause i mean dang how much does he pay the sheriff to look the other way for YEARS krause has been in business and he will hire someone and pay em n pills and other drugs to do you in if U cross him
WAyne Groover

Waterford, MI

#8 May 9, 2010
fishingal wrote:
Have you ever tried using a DICTIONARY? I can hardly understand your trailerfied trash talk!
<quoted text>
Is it Fishin Gal or Fish in Gal?
Hey

Waterford, MI

#9 Jul 25, 2010
Sister!!!
Yeller Jacket

Waterford, MI

#10 Aug 23, 2010
Sister!!! At Paiges while it be on fire!
Yeller Jacket

United States

#11 Aug 26, 2010
Nice try there, Clutch aka Obuma supporter: If you could just change your IP place, someone may actually think it was me:
stupidity
Clutch

Waterford, MI

#12 Aug 26, 2010
Yeller Jacket wrote:
Nice try there, Clutch aka Obuma supporter: If you could just change your IP place, someone may actually think it was me:
stupidity
Yeah....i'm not that smart.......
Yeller Jacket

United States

#13 Aug 27, 2010
Well, let's drop it there, or I'll have a good friend of mine let Mance Barney from Hallspur in Jeff Davis County put a root on your ass:
He's put better than you in the JD hospital:
fact:
Clutch

Waterford, MI

#15 Aug 29, 2010
LMAO!!!!! I know some Barney's. Hell, we're related to some! Not worried....is why ole clutch here keeps his browning double barrel and his .45 long colt with em....
CLUTCH

Waterford, MI

#16 Sep 10, 2010
Where everybvody be at?
Yeller Jacket

Douglas, GA

#17 Sep 11, 2010
CLUTCH wrote:
Where everybvody be at?
Clutch, where you been? Thought the root doctor had put the Mojo on you: Maybe a john the conqueror root:
CLUTCH

Waterford, MI

#18 Sep 12, 2010
Yeller Jacket wrote:
<quoted text>
Clutch, where you been? Thought the root doctor had put the Mojo on you: Maybe a john the conqueror root:
Man I been workin!!! Been tired.......amazing how work gets harder when you get older.....how's things?
CLUTCH

Waterford, MI

#19 Oct 11, 2010
Gram Parsons rules!!!!
Clutch

Savannah, GA

#20 Feb 1, 2011
I voted for Methed out a** sex!!!!!
Clutch

Savannah, GA

#21 Feb 20, 2011
What u vote for Yeller???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guess Who, are you here ? Feb '18 Long time poker 1
News Georgia - Drug Sweeps in Glynn & Brantley Counties (Oct '07) Feb '18 Hisfriend 10
Photos of old gas station corner of 301 and Joh... (Aug '17) Nov '17 hotrodfc 4
Angels Helping Hands Rescue (Nov '17) Nov '17 Papa Lou 1
Patrica Rice post me your phone # (Apr '17) May '17 concerned friend 3
what is the stance on defence against isis, in ... (Dec '15) May '17 Farrell 2
Josh Gill- have u seen my brother (Apr '08) Apr '17 Daisy mohney 5

Waynesville Jobs

Personal Finance

Waynesville Mortgages