jack Russell Terriers
bigdawgs

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Apr 7, 2012
I am looking for an older farm couple I lost contact with. I purchased a a registered JRTCA Jack Russell Terrier off of them on their farm roughly 6 yrs ago for my son. I would like to get another from the bloodline and I cannot find them. I was thinking they was around the wapak buckland rd area...

I live in Sidney and if anyone know who I am talking about would be great if you could give me the contact info...
bweir

Grenloch, NJ

#2 Apr 9, 2012
Have a JRT rescue that despite long, regular walks and schedule continues to empty in the house on a regualr basis . Any advise out there?
maybe

Wapakoneta, OH

#3 Apr 30, 2012
their is a couple in waynesfield that sell Jack Russells. they live in a big white house in the country on the corner of Sante Fe line and Fairmont Rd. Not sure if thats who you were thinking of?
been there

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Jun 1, 2012
was looking to find some people i grew up with in wapak my last name is chambers would have graduated in 1978 grew up on peach street

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scare fair Harold Haunted Cornfield Sep 21 Dave 1
Jason young / Holmes Jul '16 Jason young 1
Stabbing at the lake Jul '16 MindYoBizness 2
What do you know about Harvest Church? (Sep '09) Jun '16 soblessed 12
Renee Rogers Jun '16 Christy 2
captins point (Jun '10) May '16 Lake Rat 37
Price vs maze family fued May '16 crazy man 3

Waynesfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance