Oil well battery explodes on Avalon Rd.

Oil well battery explodes on Avalon Rd.

There are 3 comments on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from Dec 5, 2011, titled Oil well battery explodes on Avalon Rd.. In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

Officials from Ohio Environmental Protection Agency, Ohio Department of Natural Resources and Carroll County Emergency Management Agency are on the scene of a oil well battery tank explosion in Carroll County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

Route 43 resident

West Union, OH

#1 Dec 5, 2011
'Located a few hundred yards south of the intersection of Rt.43 and Rt.171. I heard and felt a slight concussion effect on the house windows, then walked outside and saw some smoke in the west prior to the emergency vehicles passing by en route to the fire.
Oil for water

Dover, OH

#2 Dec 5, 2011
Love me some oil & gas.
Avalon Resident

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2011
I live less than half a mile from where this happened. I believe I was one of the first to call 911. Was leaving to take the kids to school when it happened, heard and felt a boom, lights went out then came back on, then another boom. Daughter thought it was thunder at first. Scary!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
naughty girls (Sep '13) 1 hr Scotty 29
shemale sexting (Dec '12) Sat jjlo 81
Review: Anne-Marie's Fine Jewelry & Gifts Thu Sarah 1
News Canton man pleads guilty to murder (Oct '07) Jun 27 DsNutts 7
Review: Keith's Towing Jun 26 Shelly 2
ufo (Jun '14) Jun 22 Barnsweb 10
Canton Sucks Jun 18 GRP3 1
More from around the web

Waynesburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE