Uncle jailed in baby killing

Uncle jailed in baby killing

There are 4 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Mar 12, 2006, titled Uncle jailed in baby killing. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

A Stark County man was jailed Saturday on charges that he raped and murdered his 7 ½-month-old niece.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

Vicki

Columbus, OH

#1 Mar 13, 2006
When is America going to wake up and take care of our children? The criminal record this animal had should have been enough to let this mother know to NOT leave a dog, let alone a child in his care! UNBELIEVABLE!!
Lee

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Mar 13, 2006
I agree, what was she thinking leaving her children with this monster. I mean yes its awful for her. We need childcare that eveveryone can afford. Its awful she had to leave her children with him. What do you do with a monster like that. My god how do you harm an innocent baby. This makes me sick.
anonymous

United States

#3 Mar 13, 2006
this country holds no value in children, after all....they just stand in the way of "keeping up with the Jones". I am in no way faulting the mother, I am sure she is beside herself and has enough guilt. I place the blame on our self centered materialistic society that seems to kick the elderly and children to the side in the interest of personal gain and personal freedom. I mean what's more attractive to most? A pricelss child? or a multimillion dollar home?
So we can all sit and bitch and moan about how this country is going down the tubes, but bitching and moaning isn't going to bring Zoey back and it's not going to prevent the same thing from happening in the future. I am a nurse and I am privy to the abuse that doesn't make it to the news. It's out there in all walks of life, don't wait till it makes the news to make you angry. Stand up, be angry about it every day! PROTECT OUR INNOCENT!!!
angry parent

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 14, 2006
All the system is going to worry about is "protecting" this animals rights. He did not seem to give this little girl any rights and we are going to protect his. Jail is too good and easy for animals like this. When will there be real justice for our children?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ralph Weekly not so cool.... (Nov '16) Sat Karma 2
fartfetish (Feb '16) Sat Kelly and HR 5
The girl from Brazil that works at crystals ge... Sat Manager 2
Theresa braham Sat Melania 3
Ralph Weekly.... Sep 13 Eff him I did 2
Canton sucks! (Feb '09) Sep 13 BeenThereDoneThat 53
Shemale Sep 13 Hi there 3

Waynesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance