Carrollton woman dies in accident

Carrollton woman dies in accident

There are 3 comments on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from Aug 2, 2012, titled Carrollton woman dies in accident. In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

A Carrollton woman was killed Aug. 1 in a two-vehicle crash just outside Waynesburg in Stark County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

Barberton, OH

#1 Aug 2, 2012
I am so very saddened by the loss of Martha aka 'Marsha'. I loved her as she was a special person. My heart goes out to her husband Jimmy whom I love as well. Great people and I am sorry for the loss. She meant a lot to a great many people including myself. Marsha will always be remembered. One Love.

Canton, OH

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Marsha was one of the sweetest ladies I had ever known. RIP Marsha. We'll miss you dearly. Our most sincere condolences go out to Jimbo and everyone that loved her.

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 3, 2012
Precious Marsha, you were a joy and blessing to so many, our hearts and lives mourn the loss of you. May you soar on eagles wings as our Guardian Angel-praying for your family & friends-peace and comfort.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
naughty girls (Sep '13) Nov 25 colin 36
wheres the food at Nov 19 xero 2
shemale sexting (Dec '12) Oct '15 atom 93
Looking for somone Oct '15 SearchingJohnV 1
News Stark sheriff's deputies file lawsuit over Hope... (Feb '09) Oct '15 Maddawg 128
Dark Side of Ebay Exposed in New Eye-Opening eBook Oct '15 Capt Obvious 2
Is Octagon Fight Gear Associated with the UFC? (Mar '15) Oct '15 sauuwwoonda 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesburg Mortgages