Carrollton woman dies in accident

Full story: Carrollton Free Press Standard

A Carrollton woman was killed Aug. 1 in a two-vehicle crash just outside Waynesburg in Stark County.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Aug 3, 2012
BE_Mann

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

I am so very saddened by the loss of Martha aka 'Marsha'. I loved her as she was a special person. My heart goes out to her husband Jimmy whom I love as well. Great people and I am sorry for the loss. She meant a lot to a great many people including myself. Marsha will always be remembered. One Love.
Mike

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Marsha was one of the sweetest ladies I had ever known. RIP Marsha. We'll miss you dearly. Our most sincere condolences go out to Jimbo and everyone that loved her.
Jackie

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Precious Marsha, you were a joy and blessing to so many, our hearts and lives mourn the loss of you. May you soar on eagles wings as our Guardian Angel-praying for your family & friends-peace and comfort.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 52 min Old Guy 30,458
Do you think the Canton justice system is corru... (Jun '13) Tue Courtwatcher 3
Carrollton Free Press Standard News Aug 24 Notorious 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Kayelisa Martin, 20, commits suicide by walking... Aug 13 kimbev69 1
ufo Aug 2 Barnsweb 8
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
•••
•••
Waynesburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Waynesburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waynesburg People Search