First Prev
of 2
Next Last
roy carrier

London, KY

#1 Nov 5, 2009
anybody know where that low life nathan hicks is ?
haha

Big Creek, KY

#2 Nov 5, 2009
probably standing on a table shacking his weewee in your old ladies face.
crazy

Jackson, KY

#3 Nov 5, 2009
Nathan is low life scum got a 18 yr old girl pregnant. And did you know I seen him in court about a year ago for molesting some little girl but they had moved away and the judge couldnt go forward with the case but said they could bring it back up anytime no staueof limitations on charges like this. He is sick and if i was that little girls family I would send him to prison where he belongs.
haha

Big Creek, KY

#4 Nov 5, 2009
18 is legal dumbass.
roy carrier

London, KY

#5 Nov 7, 2009
hey haha is that your boyfriend or lover ?
haha

Big Creek, KY

#6 Nov 7, 2009
roy carrier wrote:
hey haha is that your boyfriend or lover ?
no and i cant stand the arrogant bastard, but if i had a problem with him i would take it straight to his face not topix.
roy carrier

London, KY

#7 Nov 10, 2009
for thet reason , seeing were he is
telling

Somerset, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2009
Hes probabley at home if he still lives in that trailor.
wtf

Somerset, KY

#9 Dec 10, 2009
roy carrier? you are most likely related to ronnie carrier who i am almost 100% certain is also deemed in my book a child molester he got nathens step daughter prego and she was like 15, so dont talk smack about that.
but i agree hes a retarded basterd i would never tell anyone any different.
ronnie carrier

Somerset, KY

#10 Dec 23, 2009
wtf wrote:
roy carrier? you are most likely related to ronnie carrier who i am almost 100% certain is also deemed in my book a child molester he got nathens step daughter prego and she was like 15, so dont talk smack about that.
wtf! if you got anything to say about me say it to my face not behind a computer you son of a bitch put your name on here tell me who you are and no im not related to roy carrier for all i know he is a basterdand so are you tell me who you are.....
ronnie carrier

Somerset, KY

#11 Dec 23, 2009
wtf wrote:
and o yea me and nathan just might come shake or wee wee in your old ladies face...
roy carrier

Sheridan, AR

#12 Dec 24, 2009
oh , ronnie do not go starting something you can't handle .
wtf

Sheridan, AR

#15 Dec 25, 2009
man seriously, come kick my ass, wait u dont know who i am, does that mean i'll get first swing? if i was ur size and had stolen as much crap as u have i wouldnt be on the internet talking shit, plus u may thing nathen would help u but honestly he is not big enough to whoop my weiner much less my ass, come on now. but if you insiste on calling me names and acting bad i could come see what you had to say to my face, either in the trailor park where you live in eubank, or the scrap yard where you work in danville or the white barn any givin weekend, i always keep a close eye on people who steal stuff from me.
wtf

Sheridan, AR

#16 Dec 28, 2009
i thought u might change ur mind and shut your mouth.
lol

Brodhead, KY

#17 Jan 2, 2010
you guys get on here and show nothing but stupidity.Nathan is a good man that would give you the shirt off is back if you needed it and by the way the girl who got pregnant is 26 and was his girlfriend at the time.He was never in court for molesting a little girl.So maybe youd better get your fax straight before you run your mouth.Yes he has had his problems but hasnt everyone. At least if he has a problem with someone he doesnt hide behind a computer he takes it to their face.So get a life and grow up!!!!!
roy carrier

London, KY

#19 Mar 2, 2010
where is the loser at
nathan sister

Kokomo, IN

#20 Mar 12, 2010
what is it to you where he is at or what he is doing?he is doing just fine.if you dont like him then why are you keeping his name in your mouth
roy carrier

Sheridan, AR

#21 Mar 13, 2010
in my mouth , the only thing in my mouth is his old lady.
tired of it

Kokomo, IN

#22 Mar 13, 2010
i dont know who you are but i do know his wife wouldnt have anything to do with you.
soldier of truth

Boise, ID

#23 Mar 13, 2010
roy carrier wrote:
anybody know where that low life nathan hicks is ?
are you talking about nathan hicks a youth pastor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FIFA 16 Super Deluxe Edition 18 min jamesbonds 1
News Man tries to dig up dead father to argue with h... 23 min Lmao 6
Debate: Ferguson - Crab Orchard, KY (Aug '14) 7 hr Bill 26
Black man in New white missing car 7 hr Bill and Bonita 5
Things You Love Game!! (Aug '10) Thu Doobie Time 4,650
shame on stanford Thu stanford resident... 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Thu Abe 722
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesburg Mortgages