Wreck at Dollar store
Worried

Corbin, KY

#1 Apr 29, 2010
Anyone know what happened at the caution lights by Ruckles and Dollars Store?
bad

Manchester, KY

#2 Apr 29, 2010
I heard it looked bad. ANyone know who it was?
old girl

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 29, 2010
who was that state boy that was there is he married
yeehawwwww lil buddy

Kingman, IN

#4 Apr 29, 2010
old girl wrote:
who was that state boy that was there is he married
lmfao are you stupid? you run across a bad wreck and you're scoping out the troopers and emt for dates???? not only are you freakin stupid but you're an inconsiderate lil bitch too
Fantasic Mr Fox

Bumpass, VA

#5 Apr 29, 2010
No sure, did he have red hair?
i know

United States

#6 Apr 29, 2010
it was a guy names jerry calhoun and a kid. dont know who the other car was. put i seen it.
it was awful
Licia calhoun

Brownsville, TN

#7 May 3, 2010
first of all dont be fu*cken putting shit on here if ur not concerned about poeple..The cop was Eric taylor you find him..........The ones involved were Jerry calhoun, my husband, and the child was Tyler Patterson, my 11 year old son.....The wreck was casued because a guy was getting his cell phone..they were stopped to turn and got rear ended by the car going at least 60 miles per hour..Tyler had no injureing just very scared.Jerry has severe whiplash, bruised internally as well as his spleen, and a sprained ankle..Thanks to those concerned and all the calls. and for the stipd ass wondering about the cop I told you who he was...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8 May 6, 2010
Glad to hear your husband and son are alive and I hope you husband recovers fully from his injuries!! Cell phone kill more people than Drunk drivers!! Please lets try and stop this from happening in our towns!! NO call is worth dying for and Congress is passing a law that if you kill someone while on the phone its involuntary manslaughter!!! PLEASE dont drive and talk and especially NO TEXTING!!!!! The truck driver that killed himself and almost an entire family of 11 (on hwy 64 last month) was using his phone when he crashed!! THIS is SERIOUS people our kids are dying because of a phone call!!! Please urge your family to take a stand!! Behind the wheel of a car is a NO PHONE ZONE!!!!!

FYI: For the lil hooch wanting info on Eric Taylor.. He is married again with 2 small kids and his exwife made claims in their divorce papers of SERIOUS spouse abuse!! Do you really want him??
Fantastic Mr Fox

Bumpass, VA

#9 May 6, 2010
People say a lot of untrue stuff during divorces.
tatal tale

Chicago, IL

#10 May 7, 2010
LGCMTSL wrote:
Glad to hear your husband and son are alive and I hope you husband recovers fully from his injuries!! Cell phone kill more people than Drunk drivers!! Please lets try and stop this from happening in our towns!! NO call is worth dying for and Congress is passing a law that if you kill someone while on the phone its involuntary manslaughter!!! PLEASE dont drive and talk and especially NO TEXTING!!!!! The truck driver that killed himself and almost an entire family of 11 (on hwy 64 last month) was using his phone when he crashed!! THIS is SERIOUS people our kids are dying because of a phone call!!! Please urge your family to take a stand!! Behind the wheel of a car is a NO PHONE ZONE!!!!!
FYI: For the lil hooch wanting info on Eric Taylor.. He is married again with 2 small kids and his exwife made claims in their divorce papers of SERIOUS spouse abuse!! Do you really want him??
Wrong, he is not married again and he does not have 2 children, he has only 1 child. He divorced because of what his wife did to him. Sounds like you are the kind of person who starts rumors
licia

Brownsville, TN

#11 May 8, 2010
If your wanting a peice of ass make a post for that in another post rather than one the one about my kid....
Thank you LGCMTSL you have got some sence!!!Cell phones are deadly on the road........
shirley

London, KY

#12 May 19, 2010
thats my grandson and son in law in the wreck . u tell them sis mom will back u up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr No Repub 727
Officer Richardson Wed Friend of Old Man 1
Things You Love Game!! (Aug '10) Wed Doobie Time 4,671
Can I automatically get my full license when I ... (Jul '11) Tue Earthgal 46
Possible pedophile Sep 1 The know 1
cleaning up the meth Dealers Sep 1 Angel 4
smokin weed ...etc (Dec '08) Aug 31 Giste 56
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesburg Mortgages