Opinions

Richmond, KY

#1 Dec 20, 2009
Has anybody ever heard anything good about her?
someone that u dont know

London, KY

#2 Dec 22, 2009
well never anything good o ay about her...expecially when she will rob her own mother..just to let u know a state trooper told somebody that she was being paid to rat on everyone...flippin rat....
London, KY

#3 Jan 6, 2010
goes around and around.
so wrong

Nancy, KY

#5 Jan 26, 2011
someone that u dont know wrote:
well never anything good o ay about her...expecially when she will rob her own mother..just to let u know a state trooper told somebody that she was being paid to rat on everyone...flippin rat....
I would suggest you watch what you say ..
I know her very well and regardless of whether you know this STATE TROOPER or otherwise, he is still bound by the confidentiality agreement he signed when he first signed his work contract. What you wrote DEFINITELY constitutes a breach of confidentiality AND slander * by law * period. If you're smart you will watch what you say you should have some understanding of professionalism, as should he ..

maybe, this STATE TROOPER "WAS TELLING YOU FALSE INFO" but that doesn't absolve him from maintaining professional standards. accusations with no merit concerning you. All I'm saying is, be careful what you say Quite frankly, in open court what you know is far less important than what you can prove.
girl

London, KY

#6 Mar 17, 2011
she is an ol ho bag that will spread them for anyone and i do mean anyone!
Crotch rocket

United States

#7 Mar 17, 2011
I see someone is jealous of poor ol Jessie. Get yourself a life and maybe just maybe you can get u a man too but I doubt it if your so ugly to be jealous of Jessie Rayborn lmao!!!!!
WBurg Gal

Lexington, KY

#8 Jul 23, 2011
so wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest you watch what you say ..
I know her very well and regardless of whether you know this STATE TROOPER or otherwise, he is still bound by the confidentiality agreement he signed when he first signed his work contract. What you wrote DEFINITELY constitutes a breach of confidentiality AND slander * by law * period. If you're smart you will watch what you say you should have some understanding of professionalism, as should he ..
maybe, this STATE TROOPER "WAS TELLING YOU FALSE INFO" but that doesn't absolve him from maintaining professional standards. accusations with no merit concerning you. All I'm saying is, be careful what you say Quite frankly, in open court what you know is far less important than what you can prove.
She is a rat!! That's a fact!! It's no rumor or hearsay!! So whoever can take it for what it's worth!! Don't trust her or her daughter, Jamie!!
wondering

London, KY

#9 Aug 24, 2011
WBurg Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a rat!! That's a fact!! It's no rumor or hearsay!! So whoever can take it for what it's worth!! Don't trust her or her daughter, Jamie!!
what does Jamie have to do with Jesse?
happy2feet

Crab Orchard, KY

#10 Dec 17, 2011
Sounds like you skanks are all jealous of good ol jess she is a good person leave her alone and get a life!
i know

Lexington, KY

#11 Dec 18, 2011
happy2feet wrote:
Sounds like you skanks are all jealous of good ol jess she is a good person leave her alone and get a life!
she aint nothing but a ho and a rat she sleeps with any man that has a dollar or a pill she stole from her on mother several times how can you do that and still be a good person?
happy2feet

Crab Orchard, KY

#12 Dec 18, 2011
i know wrote:
<quoted text>she aint nothing but a ho and a rat she sleeps with any man that has a dollar or a pill she stole from her on mother several times how can you do that and still be a good person?

Wow sounds like someone has some resentment toward ol jess whats wrong she takeing all the men and not leaving any for you do you know for a fact she is a rat and that she stole from her mom.
i know

Lexington, KY

#13 Dec 19, 2011
happy2feet wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow sounds like someone has some resentment toward ol jess whats wrong she takeing all the men and not leaving any for you do you know for a fact she is a rat and that she stole from her mom.
yes i do if you dont believe me ask her sister, sandy or her brother randy and the guy that her mom lived with i think hes name is terry.
sarah

United States

#14 Jan 28, 2012
I agree with the ones.that call her a rat cause she sure is an she has stole from her own mother more than once she's worthless as they get an I don't trust her she surein the hell don't get men cause she's pretty she gets them cause she's easy everyone knows that. And I don't think jamie is anything like her at all I mean I've seen her once or twice an she's a very pretty woman an don't get her looks from her sorry mother. An she does take good care of her kids from what I've been told so leave jamie out of this she can't help what jessie does just take our advice an stay clear of jessie rat rayborn.
Know first hand

Crab Orchard, KY

#15 Jan 30, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
what does Jamie have to do with Jesse?
Jamie Rayburn is a great mom to her children but she is a cold hearted person to everyone around her. She thinks her shit don't stink and not sure why. She lives off the system, while not turning in that she has a man, and lets a good man support her and her kids. She will be your bestfriend to your face and a backstabber as soon as your gone. She is nothing but drama and loves to cause drama. She doesn't sleep around or do drugs like her mother but if you ask me, her bad attitude, snobby personality, and way to make people look bad to everyone when their back is turned is just as low. She's great at putting on a front so beware and don't let her fool ya.
sarah

United States

#16 Jan 31, 2012
Well sorry u don't like her but she's a really nice girl an no she doesn't act like her shit don't stink she's very out going an as far as I know she treats everyone good so why u want to talk bout the girl are u jealous of her or something I mean what is it. Why don't u just leave her alone she's a great person.
sarah

United States

#17 Jan 31, 2012
Oh yea this is topix bout jesse rayborn not jamie rayborn so why don't u keep her name off here.
hahahaha

Crab Orchard, KY

#18 Jan 31, 2012
WBurg Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone said you can't trust Jamie and I know first hand that you can't. She's sweet to your face but after you leave, it's over. Gossip gossip gossip, make everyone look bad, gossip gossip gossip, suck up, gossip gossip, rip out others hearts and stomp it into the ground, gossip gossip, my shit don't stink. Sad but true and she knows it. How she thinks it with her mother being how she is, Idk. The only difference is she raises her children and raises them well, minus the money part.
hahahaha

Crab Orchard, KY

#19 Jan 31, 2012
THe main thing with her is she's a friend of convenience and what she can get from everyone. That done our friendship in. I seen her true colors and seen them fast.
right

United States

#20 Jan 31, 2012
Guess I can agree with some of what ur saying I mean she did do willie pretty damn dirty an guess what she ended up with his cousin or something but he was just too good for her or no wait she thought he wasn't good enough for her an she is money hungry that's one thing her an jesse have in common don't worry willie what she has now will never look as good as u sweetheart u didn't need her anyway. So yea I can see what ur saying she is a 2 face person an will eat u up to ur face. She won't say anything bad to ur face cause she's a chicken shit for real. I understand where ur coming from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to sue your attorney (Jul '12) 1 hr confused 5
who know target from bpi 2 hr Lindsey 1
Waynesburg Music Thread (Jul '13) Dec 12 Musikologist 5
Christmas parade Dec 10 debbie goforth 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Dec 6 Abe 694
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Dec 3 Dem12 513
jenny dickhaus Oct '14 wanna know 1
Waynesburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web