Karen Starr

Sikeston, MO

#1 Jul 25, 2007
Beware of this man as he is a liar and has committed adultery. He drives amish to town and on long trips. He had to leave town after his girlfriend was seen on many trips with him and the Amish. The Amish here in Belle Rive do not want anything to do with him. The Amish men are afraid to let their wives or daughters near him. He is in the Waynesburg or Crab Orchard Kentucky area. Please stay away from him as he is trouble with a capital T. He was seen with his girlfriend in Marion Kentucky and the Amish on April 28th by another driver named Amos. From what I hear his wife moved him away from here because he couldn't stay away from this young girl. She is young enough to be his daughter.
The other daughter

Odin, IL

#2 Jun 8, 2009
I happen to be John Shaw's daughter. The one he
never paid a dimes worth of child support for. He lives in Waynesburg Ky. It is his loss that he never took the chance to get to know me. I am a really good person and maybe someday he will come to realize that. I just graduated from high school and with top honors. I am headed to college and did I mention that I have a wonderful mother that means the world to me. I have a wonderful future ahead of me with or without him in my life. Anyone see him tell him Breanna said hello.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin sowder 36 min country89 3
Yosemite Music Thread (Jun '14) 4 hr Musikologist 6
Sarah Ballard (Sep '10) 10 hr Sarah Ballard 7
Katie Owens aka Gigi 12 hr HOTT 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 19 hr hot dog 755
Use to Be amanda Coleman? Wed country89 2
please help me (Feb '13) Dec 5 Just wondering 2

Waynesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesburg Mortgages