Skyline Motel Shooting Victim Found D...

Skyline Motel Shooting Victim Found Dead - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

There are 12 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Nov 28, 2012, titled Skyline Motel Shooting Victim Found Dead - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The man who was shot several times outside a Fishersville motel last May and survived, has been found dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Perhaps

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Nov 28, 2012
That guy must have had a lot of enemies. And enemies that look like Haitians is not a good thing. Trust me, I'm from Maryland and they are the worst people to run into. Gang violence/bad deal is written all over this.
Lone Justice

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Is Jerad Ross free or still being held on the charges. Hope he's not out!!!
Lone Justice

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Perhaps wrote:
That guy must have had a lot of enemies. And enemies that look like Haitians is not a good thing. Trust me, I'm from Maryland and they are the worst people to run into. Gang violence/bad deal is written all over this.
Had a guy near a place where I used to live that was killed in bed while his girlfriend was made to watch. The killer was from Maryland!
snipit

South Boston, VA

#5 Nov 28, 2012
That motel is a place wanted scum and drug dealers go, its no secret. At least thats what you hear in the streets yo
family and friends

Moneta, VA

#6 Nov 29, 2012
This man happen to be a very good guys whom everyone loved on my end....he didnt have much family left so he was on his own....he didnt bothers no one .....he would do anything for you.....if everuone would like to knw ......the poor man was shot 7times in may over 50$ and never recoved and died 2days ago frm suffering.......! R.I.P MELVIN your loved and missed
family and friends

Moneta, VA

#7 Nov 29, 2012
Thats whats wrong with this world now ppl say things and dont even know the story.WOW!
family and friends

Moneta, VA

#8 Nov 29, 2012
The guys that shot him is still locked up .
Rusty

Edinburg, VA

#9 Nov 29, 2012
family and friends wrote:
Thats whats wrong with this world now ppl say things and dont even know the story.WOW!
No need to know the whole story. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
family and friends

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Nov 30, 2012
GOD BLESS YOU!

Since: Nov 12

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Lone Justice wrote:
Is Jerad Ross free or still being held on the charges. Hope he's not out!!!
Jerad Ross is being held at the Middle River Regional Jail in Staunton.
family and friends

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Dec 1, 2012
My phone messed up the spelling.......BUT YOU GET WAT I SAID!
family and friends

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Dec 1, 2012
Im not going to feed into this DEVIL STUFF......we have a good man to put to rest and life to b lived .....im not cold hearted nor selfish or lonely .......so say wat you have to .......GOD BLESS YOU ALL. R.I.P MELVIN LOVE AND MISS YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Natascha Knick- September Circle trash Jan 19 Anonymous 1
Trash!!! Dec '16 Grow up 2
The refs for today's football game was afraid o... Dec '16 Randy 2
A word of warning for clowns Sep '16 Tired of terrorists 1
Thinking of moving to Waynesboro, getting away ... (Dec '14) Aug '16 KKKdeeeznuts 4
Sonya Coffey (Jun '16) Jun '16 calf mountain nei... 3
Town of fishersville (Jun '16) Jun '16 Guest 1

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesboro Mortgages