Man Accused of Stealing, Crashing Bus...

Man Accused of Stealing, Crashing Bus Indicted by Grand Jury - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA New...

There are 4 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from May 15, 2012, titled Man Accused of Stealing, Crashing Bus Indicted by Grand Jury - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA New.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A Fishersville man accused of crashing a stolen school bus and later escaping from a mental hospital is on his way to trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Eaton Brooks

Charlottesville, VA

#1 May 15, 2012
perhaps a secure environment for his own protection (and ours)
Hummm

Charlottesville, VA

#2 May 15, 2012
I have to agree Brooks. Even in his picture it's obvious something is wrong with him.
Marcus

Waynesboro, VA

#3 May 15, 2012
Is this the guy who owned the sunglasses shop beside Sidelines and the ABC Store?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#4 May 15, 2012
Hummm wrote:
I have to agree Brooks. Even in his picture it's obvious something is wrong with him.
What's wrong with him in the picture is that he was still high on bath salts when the picture was taken. A more up to date picture would look much different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sonya Coffey Jun 20 calf mountain nei... 3
Town of fishersville Jun 19 Guest 1
baby Horn jan 1958 information Jun 4 lucy 1
Swannanoa Mansion (Feb '07) Nov '15 barnes 404
wandering (Aug '15) Aug '15 jackson co 2
Lowes Lies (Aug '15) Aug '15 Bad Buisness 1
Lowes False Advertising (May '15) Aug '15 Bad Buisness 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesboro Mortgages