Teen Arrested for Knife Attack Inside...

Teen Arrested for Knife Attack Inside Waynesboro Police Station - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA ...

There are 45 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jun 1, 2012, titled Teen Arrested for Knife Attack Inside Waynesboro Police Station - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA .... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A knife attack inside the Waynesboro Police Department has landed a teenager in jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
citizen

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jun 1, 2012
The police officers were more than gracious.
NormanT

Glendale, AZ

#2 Jun 1, 2012
Can you say stupid drunk?

Not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Handguns Are Inadequate

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Jun 1, 2012
A knife attack warrants a twelve gauge shampoo under any circumstance.
in Staunton

Staunton, VA

#4 Jun 2, 2012
Was the use of TWO tasers necessary?
Hmmmm

Bassett, VA

#5 Jun 2, 2012
If someone coming towards me with a knife I don't care if they use 3 tasers!
Areyoukiddingme

Powhatan, VA

#6 Jun 2, 2012
in Staunton wrote:
Apparently, he lucky two .357's weren't used. That would have been my option or weapon of choice.
R Burns

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jun 2, 2012
Idiot. He's lucky that he isn't dead. Obviously his mother lost control a long time ago.
WOW

Marietta, GA

#8 Jun 2, 2012
R Burns wrote:
Idiot. He's lucky that he isn't dead. Obviously his mother lost control a long time ago.
At least she didnt sweep it under the rug, or set him loose, she took control by taking him back to the police station, and giving the officers information they needed to properly do their job to ensure everyone's safety, even if it was at the risk of her son.
Forrest Gump

Baltimore, MD

#9 Jun 2, 2012
Stupid is as stupid does.
Raymond Torres

Lake Worth, FL

#10 Jun 2, 2012
really he is lucky to be alive
Guardian

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Jun 2, 2012
He is lucky to be alive.
Major Eago

Dallas, GA

#12 Jun 2, 2012
I would've blasted his juvee ass to hell.
Seeitnow

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Jun 2, 2012
Guardian wrote:
He is lucky to be alive.
You are right Guardian. Good thinking though on the Mother's part to return him to the police because he might have tried to harm her.
That youngster is going to the big house!
Peter Read

Ruckersville, VA

#14 Jun 2, 2012
in Staunton wrote:
Can you read ?
rmorris

Fairfield, VA

#15 Jun 2, 2012
Good thing he was dealing with cops who have some self control and not some of the dimball commentors itching to blow somebody away.
Taxed to Death

Collinsville, VA

#16 Jun 2, 2012
Maybe the Waynesboro teachers should have spent more time actually teaching and less time demanding excessive pay raises. Yet another child's future crushed by the criminal failure of teachers to do the jobs we overpay them to do.
citizen

Bremo Bluff, VA

#17 Jun 2, 2012
rmorris wrote:
Good thing he was dealing with cops who have some self control and not some of the dimball commentors itching to blow somebody away.
Self control? Are you serious?

When someone comes at you with a knife your life is in very real and immediate jeopardy. You don't "just beat somebody up" with a knife. You make them bleed to death.

Your self preservation skills need a LOT of sharpening.

It's becoming obvious to me that between the media brainwashing and school system political correctness indoctrination a good part of this country has truly been neutered.
rmorris

Fairfield, VA

#18 Jun 2, 2012
Taxed to Death wrote:
Maybe the Waynesboro teachers should have spent more time actually teaching and less time demanding excessive pay raises. Yet another child's future crushed by the criminal failure of teachers to do the jobs we overpay them to do.
Yes! The teachers are to blame. We should get rid of the schools and just teach kids to hunt and fight. Get rid of the government too! Good thinking!!!
rmorris

Fairfield, VA

#19 Jun 2, 2012
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Self control? Are you serious?
When someone comes at you with a knife your life is in very real and immediate jeopardy. You don't "just beat somebody up" with a knife. You make them bleed to death.
Your self preservation skills need a LOT of sharpening.
It's becoming obvious to me that between the media brainwashing and school system political correctness indoctrination a good part of this country has truly been neutered.
My "self preservation skills" are just fine thanks. I've lived in Richmond and Brooklyn and been in some touchy situations that I handled without a gun. Guns are for wimps.
madison resident

Atlanta, GA

#20 Jun 2, 2012
attempting to stab to police officers

"two"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Natascha Knick- September Circle trash Jan 19 Anonymous 1
Trash!!! Dec '16 Grow up 2
The refs for today's football game was afraid o... Dec '16 Randy 2
A word of warning for clowns Sep '16 Tired of terrorists 1
Thinking of moving to Waynesboro, getting away ... (Dec '14) Aug '16 KKKdeeeznuts 4
Sonya Coffey (Jun '16) Jun '16 calf mountain nei... 3
Town of fishersville (Jun '16) Jun '16 Guest 1

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesboro Mortgages