Waynesboro Police Department Arrests Fugitive - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and W...

The Waynesboro Police Department has arrested a fugitive who has evaded capture since March 2, 2012 after skipping court on numerous charges. Read more
Huja Daddy

Moneta, VA

#1 Apr 23, 2012
Once a man hits fifty he shouldn't be playing Jesse James games.
alfred

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Apr 24, 2012
I remember him, he is smart looking guy, the thing I dont understand is a year or two ago wanyesboro was having money problems and was talking to be closed down. Now they have been in the news every other day
Sam D

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Apr 24, 2012
That is an odd looking character.
Bubble Burster

Monroe, VA

#4 Apr 24, 2012
Finally he is held without bond! Takes local law enforcement a while to catch on. They are lucky no innocent person was injured, raped or killed while this blight on society was on the loose.
Bubble Burster

Monroe, VA

#5 Apr 24, 2012
alfred wrote:
I remember him, he is smart looking guy, the thing I dont understand is a year or two ago wanyesboro was having money problems and was talking to be closed down. Now they have been in the news every other day
Close a whole city down??? Like that was going to happen! It was only a few weeks ago that the whole State was going to be 'shut down' because of 'money problems' and not that long ago when the whole country was going to 'shut down' because they couldn't pass a budget (money problems).
Geez

United States

#6 Apr 24, 2012
A comedy of errors.
That Girl

Waynesboro, VA

#7 Apr 24, 2012
having just moved to Augusta County from Baltimore City ... I wish ya'll really new what "FUGITIVES" were! HA!
James Davis

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Apr 24, 2012
Augusta doesn't have "Fugitives" just a shitload of meth addicts and sex offenders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
False prophets of Augusta County, Va Mar 9 JUST ME 4
News Waynesboro Police Investigate Fishburne Militar... (Oct '12) Feb '15 Speakthetruth 27
Royal Orchard Castle (Nov '07) Feb '15 Millie counts 15
Fishersville Dentist Feb '15 Fishersville Dentist 1
Waynesboro Lowes Manager Jan '15 Great Change 6
News Augusta Man Faces Felony Sex Charges - NBC29 WV... (Nov '12) Dec '14 stuart Draft 6
Hope clinic (Dec '12) Dec '14 Guess 44

Fire Warning for Waynesboro County was issued at March 31 at 4:00AM EDT

Waynesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Waynesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]