Bradley's Resturent
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Now

Cedar City, UT

#1 Jan 12, 2013
I may missed it, but has happened, I went to eat and it was locked up.
Will be missed

Fair Bluff, NC

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Now wrote:
I may missed it, but has happened, I went to eat and it was locked up.
I heard Bradley's had closed but I don't know why. Maybe the owners decided to retire. I know running a restaurant is a lot of long hours and hard work. I'm really going to miss eating there. Best fish, chicken livers, seafood and salad bar around. The service was always the friendliest also.
Two

Cedar City, UT

#4 Jan 13, 2013
There are signs all over the building that it has been seized by the State of Tennessee Dept of Revenue for sales tax evasion. Evidentally they weren't paying their sales tax or have been caught not turning it all in. SSo
nope

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2013
no carolyn was paying her taxes, she trusted a friend and let them use her license at another store and they didnt pay the taxes, therefore both business were closed... so sorry for carolyn, she having a rough time...
Two

Cedar City, UT

#6 Jan 13, 2013
I dont know... I dont understand how anyone that has been in business as long as they have would let someone else use their license and not know that it was being paid. You'd have to know the repercussions. What is the other business?
get real

Lugoff, SC

#7 Jan 13, 2013
nope wrote:
no carolyn was paying her taxes, she trusted a friend and let them use her license at another store and they didnt pay the taxes, therefore both business were closed... so sorry for carolyn, she having a rough time...
you can not use someones business license. I know I own a business. Some people blame other people for their failures instead of them selfs. So get ur facts straight.
sam

Tucker, GA

#8 Jan 13, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>you can not use someones business license. I know I own a business. Some people blame other people for their failures instead of them selfs. So get ur facts straight.
I worked for Carolyn and terry and they are wonderful people.! We don't even know what happened! So they aren't blaming anyone for anything so why don't you get ur facts straight :)
No matter what

Tucker, GA

#9 Jan 15, 2013
No matter what happened this was a great restaurant and I will miss it. We ate there several times a week.
MasterLink

United States

#10 Jan 15, 2013
No matter what wrote:
No matter what happened this was a great restaurant and I will miss it. We ate there several times a week.
I agree. I hope that whatever issue is going on can be resolved in a favorable way and they re-open soon.
Yea

Elkhorn, WI

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Bradley's had great food at great prices! I will miss it!
One

Cedar City, UT

#13 Jan 15, 2013
Foreclosure notice in the the Wayne Co paper tomorrow.
dipdoodle

United States

#15 Jan 24, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text> you can not use someones business license. I know I own a business. Some people blame other people for their failures instead of them selfs. So get ur facts straight.
like hell you cant, man you dont know what you talking about. Yes, the person with the license can open a another business in there name...are you just stupid or what....
ogar

United States

#16 Jan 24, 2013
I wish stan creecy would take it over, now that man can cook and i so miss his restaraunt since he went out on the boat.... waynesboro need you back stan... on the other note, i like carolyn and terry too.. they had some issues and public should just leave well enough alone...let them deal with the issues privately and stop running your chops with those sworded tongues, leave them be!!!
Creecy

Tucker, GA

#17 Jan 25, 2013
ogar wrote:
I wish stan creecy would take it over, now that man can cook and i so miss his restaraunt since he went out on the boat.... waynesboro need you back stan... on the other note, i like carolyn and terry too.. they had some issues and public should just leave well enough alone...let them deal with the issues privately and stop running your chops with those sworded tongues, leave them be!!!
It's Randall creecy
duh

Ashburn, VA

#19 Jan 29, 2013
No more like issues that everyone knows about.
Cathy

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Mar 9, 2013
This is my brother and sister in law u are talking about. They are very honest people. Keep up with yourself and quit gossiping. u do not know what happened. U need to mind your own business. What ever the problem im sure you have enough of your own. Plus they are not criminals as u are trying to say. I will report this if I see anything about it again.
Cathy

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Mar 9, 2013
Two wrote:
There are signs all over the building that it has been seized by the State of Tennessee Dept of Revenue for sales tax evasion. Evidentally they weren't paying their sales tax or ha
ve been caught not turning it all in. SSo
That is not true. Take care of u Im sure u have problems. None of your business. My brother is a very good man. Leave them alone so they can get on with their lives. Looks like u don't have one.
Cathy

Bowling Green, KY

#22 Mar 9, 2013
sam wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked for Carolyn and terry and they are wonderful people.! We don't even know what happened! So they aren't blaming anyone for anything so why don't you get ur facts straight :)
Thank u Sam.This is Terrys' sister.
Cathy

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Mar 9, 2013
Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Stick a fork in them...there done. Tax problems as in ....not paying them.
You do not know what happened stick a fork in yourself. Mind your own business.Are you an expert. Not likely.
Cathy

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Mar 9, 2013
Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Stick a fork in them...there done. Tax problems as in ....not paying them.
Best restaurant in town always has been jerk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gatlyn Jones 15 hr jjp 1
Amy beth 20 hr JCR 2
Clifton, humm (Jan '14) Dec 4 The Truth 14
Kacinda burns Dec 1 Bethany 2
Brian mckiln Dec 1 pamela 2
Need to know info Nov 30 Lisa 3
has anyone seen kevin sherill heard he went to ... (Jul '10) Nov 30 Chastity 25

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance