september 2011 drug bust

september 2011 drug bust

Posted in the Waynesboro Forum

seemlikeacircle

Fair Bluff, NC

#1 Sep 3, 2011
heard they had a huge drug bust in wayne county last night september 2. jail is full about 80 again... anyone else hear that and know the ones the got. Probably the same list as the last time. That so sad....
hmm

Waynesboro, TN

#2 Sep 3, 2011
im sure all of them will snitch on one another and get out like usual. I am starting to get fed up with all these no goods stealing and doing whatever to support themselves, I have fell victim to this crap and enough is enough I urge all of you not to vote ric wilson in the next election all he does is send his pawns out to set people up when the pawns are the real ones that need to be locked up forever this is complete bullshit. this is a democratic nation and he runs this town as a dictator.
acjjd

Boiling Springs, SC

#3 Sep 3, 2011
Who all did Alisha creesy bust
becky

Ballwin, MO

#4 Sep 3, 2011
I hear theres more to come before holiday
notfooled

Cedar City, UT

#5 Sep 4, 2011
I agree hmm. I hope enough people see it. He is the most corrupt in 30 or 40 yrs. Wouldn't have won the first time if he hadn't claimed kin to everyone. LMAO
mrwilson

United States

#6 Sep 4, 2011
He will be re-elected. Drug addicts and criminals dont vote. Most voters prefer a get tuff on crime approach.
amak

Ballwin, MO

#7 Sep 4, 2011
who got arrested?
Hoosez

Centre, AL

#8 Sep 4, 2011
You 'fell victim' to being on drugs? You should sue.
Karen

Morocco, IN

#9 Sep 4, 2011
Hope they cleaned out some of these trashy trailer parks......nothing but druggies living there.
hmmm

Waynesboro, TN

#10 Sep 5, 2011
Hoosez wrote:
no fell victim to these sorry bastards going around stealing shit so they can support their habit
glitterbomb

United States

#11 Sep 5, 2011
lock them all up & keep them away from the freaking teenagers! jesus christ, i'm so sick of all the drugs floatin' around in wayne county and these little kids hangin' out with these old losers who don't give a crap about the child's life or wellbeing, they just cook up random sh*t to get messed up. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND START SENDING THESE F*CKERS AWAY !
ci tat stacey belsha cole

United States

#12 Sep 6, 2011
seemlikeacircle wrote:
heard they had a huge drug bust in wayne county last night september 2. jail is full about 80 again... anyone else hear that and know the ones the got. Probably the same list as the last time. That so sad....
She was a snitch in one round up and now they busted her ass for selling! Lmfao! Way to go snitch then get busted by another snitch! Way to go! That is justice! Thank you Ric!
Tony Pope

United States

#13 Sep 6, 2011
ci tat stacey belsha cole wrote:
<quoted text> She was a snitch in one round up and now they busted her ass for selling! Lmfao! Way to go snitch then get busted by another snitch! Way to go! That is justice! Thank you Ric!
Hahahahahaha, heard they got his snitching ass also!! I guess Ric should call this the round up of the snitching bitches!!! Haha Lmfao
GlitterGirl

Salt Lake City, UT

#15 Sep 9, 2011
ci tat stacey belsha cole wrote:
<quoted text> She was a snitch in one round up and now they busted her ass for selling! Lmfao! Way to go snitch then get busted by another snitch! Way to go! That is justice! Thank you Ric!
I hope that your not who I think you are and I realllyyyy hope that your not talking about who I think you are. Because there will be war.
it is me

United States

#16 Sep 10, 2011
GlitterGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that your not who I think you are and I realllyyyy hope that your not talking about who I think you are. Because there will be war.
If you know who I am then you will already know that I'm talking about Stacey belsha who wore a wire to bust people for the same thing she was doing her self! She then got busted by someone with a wire! That is justice and funny as fu%%. You said this might cause a war!!! I'm scared now! Oh my what will I do? Hahahahahaha! I bet you don't know me!
HarleyDude66

Salt Lake City, UT

#17 Sep 10, 2011
it is me wrote:
<quoted text>If you know who I am then you will already know that I'm talking about Stacey belsha who wore a wire to bust people for the same thing she was doing her self! She then got busted by someone with a wire! That is justice and funny as fu%%. You said this might cause a war!!! I'm scared now! Oh my what will I do? Hahahahahaha! I bet you don't know me!
I know everyone and I know what they do, just sit back and listen, you dont need to f**k with ppl you dont know, Stacey didnt wear a wire on anyone....YOU DID!!!!!!!!!
wtf

Fair Bluff, NC

#18 Sep 10, 2011
Hoosez wrote:
I totally agree here, cause them cops allow the individuals to stay on drugs by using them as pawns to bust people... its not right. Help them get off the drugs to...personally all of them help. But cops shouldnt use people and help them stay on drugs at all
old dog cwood

Fair Bluff, NC

#20 Sep 11, 2011
everyone knows what everyone is doing. so, why does anybody think it takes a snitch to get caught.
old dog cwood

Fair Bluff, NC

#21 Sep 11, 2011
My teeth are falling out and I don't work, but somebody turm me. DUMB BASTARDS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snitch nathan fralix 3 hr Lucy_Goosey_1965 2
jennifer (Jun '12) Sun Ann79 6
January Murders in Lawrence County Sun WeNeedAnswers 1
Snitch (Oct '16) Sat Uhhh 7
Aj Green (Jun '17) Jan 20 Sup 11
City Office job in LInden (Mar '13) Jan 19 Stood firm 16
nastie nat Jan 18 Big M Little Organ 4

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance