ERICA BERRY
i second that

United States

#3 May 20, 2012
Erica nasty biotch berry
fed up

Waynesboro, TN

#4 May 20, 2012
The lookalike guy. It is Dylan Jackson and needs to get off here. My buddy told me that it was and he had said something so I got on for the first time just now and that lookalike guy is Dylan Jackson he is such a f*cking queer
zorg

Linden, TN

#5 May 20, 2012
Mostly the people who start out a thread:
"What do you think about a (person's name/initials)" with the sole purpose of trashing their reputation or character asassination while blatantly butchering the English language, spelling, and punctuation.

It's juvenile, it's mean spirited, and it's really low I.Q. If you want to demonstrate how the bottom side of Wayne County really is... this is it.
brandy

United States

#6 May 20, 2012
zorg wrote:
Mostly the people who start out a thread:
"What do you think about a (person's name/initials)" with the sole purpose of trashing their reputation or character asassination while blatantly butchering the English language, spelling, and punctuation.
It's juvenile, it's mean spirited, and it's really low I.Q. If you want to demonstrate how the bottom side of Wayne County really is... this is it.
Agreed !!!
gayguy

United States

#7 May 21, 2012
fed up wrote:
The lookalike guy. It is Dylan Jackson and needs to get off here. My buddy told me that it was and he had said something so I got on for the first time just now and that lookalike guy is Dylan Jackson he is such a f*cking queer
So the only reason you dont like him is because hes gay? And for that you dont think he should be on here? I think, maybe, theres more to this?
fed up

Waynesboro, TN

#8 May 21, 2012
gayguy wrote:
<quoted text>So the only reason you dont like him is because hes gay? And for that you dont think he should be on here? I think, maybe, theres more to this?
If u knew Jackson u would hate him to. Just cus he is gay is not the reason y hate him it's cus he is just a smart ass and a lil b*tch
really

Clifton, TN

#9 May 21, 2012
fed up wrote:
<quoted text>
If u knew Jackson u would hate him to. Just cus he is gay is not the reason y hate him it's cus he is just a smart ass and a lil b*tch
wait the look a like guy is this jackson kid? how do u know that for sure
gayguy

United States

#10 May 21, 2012
All I know is what I read and see here on topix, and lately all I see is certain ppl bashing the look a like guy. There may be a good reason for this, I dont know, like I said, all I know is what I see and read on here, and most of the time I see certain ppl bashing him, then he returns the favor, which is understandable.
Brittany

Linden, TN

#11 May 21, 2012
I think it is funny as hell y'all say Dylan is gay Cause y'all jelious that he always has a girl with him and yall cant get any and another thing Dylan doesn't get on here at all to bad y'all inposters can't say anything to his face he would kick ur ass
Britin

Opelika, AL

#12 May 21, 2012
I don't think the lookalike guy is Dylan Jackson becuz I highly doubt Dylan Jackson would think I'm pretty just sayin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 34 min Julia 145,843
Who are "They"... Walmart in Wayne County Urban... (Sep '11) 4 hr curious 110
Debate: Ferguson - Waynesboro, TN 6 hr HaHa 7
Krysten Campbell Mitchell 10 hr blantly 3
kristie parker gray 15 hr curious 1
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 20 hr TheRealZeke 8,614
State troopers in Waynesboro Area Thu Haha 4
•••
•••
Waynesboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••