First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Boozer

Rock Hill, SC

#1 Feb 29, 2012
How does a person get 3 or more DUIs and stil manage to get their drivers license right back and get off with hardly any jail time?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 1, 2012
Boozer wrote:
How does a person get 3 or more DUIs and stil manage to get their drivers license right back and get off with hardly any jail time?
the justice system it way to easy on losers
wow

United States

#4 Mar 1, 2012
I know a man that wrecked 3 times while drunk and the hit a horse while drunk the 4th time and still hasn't ever got any jail time!! Yet one of my family members got 1 dui and spent several months in jail!
same name

Franklin, TN

#5 Mar 4, 2012
wow wrote:
I know a man that wrecked 3 times while drunk and the hit a horse while drunk the 4th time and still hasn't ever got any jail time!! Yet one of my family members got 1 dui and spent several months in jail!
it's all about money. just check into it all and you will find out how it all works. that is what wilson is all about. he doens't care for the people of wayne county at all not unless you have money to give him.
southernbelle

United States

#6 Mar 4, 2012
The standared sentance is 48 hrs. on a first offence DUI and usually most of that is served when you get arrested. And no you can not give money to get out of a DUI as soon as it goes in to the computer the state has it and the county cant take it back. So unless you can get it taken care of at state level its not gonna just go away. Hireing a good lawyer does help. Just sayin...
same name

Franklin, TN

#7 Mar 4, 2012
southernbelle wrote:
The standared sentance is 48 hrs. on a first offence DUI and usually most of that is served when you get arrested. And no you can not give money to get out of a DUI as soon as it goes in to the computer the state has it and the county cant take it back. So unless you can get it taken care of at state level its not gonna just go away. Hireing a good lawyer does help. Just sayin...
yes it is all about the money because it does not all go to the computer. just check it out yourself and you will see.
southernbelle

United States

#8 Mar 4, 2012
Money may change some things but in a DUI its different. Been there done that with money and it didnt change a thing.
DUI

Nashville, TN

#9 Mar 5, 2012
southernbelle wrote:
Money may change some things but in a DUI its different. Been there done that with money and it didnt change a thing.
you didn't hand out enought. been there to and it does work.
UdoNotEvenKnowTh eTruth

United States

#10 Mar 7, 2012
Cost 12grand here, lawyer, sheriff, asssistant da, and judge splits, ass. da splits with da...
Pooh

Denver, NC

#11 Mar 8, 2012
Can't imagine that the one I'm thinking about would have the money to buy his way out, but he always seems to get off.
queenB

Cedar City, UT

#12 Mar 8, 2012
Truth is all the big shots around here pay there way out of everything like for ex. to keep there name outta the paper hint hint Bradleys owner
XbradleyEmployee

United States

#13 Mar 9, 2012
queenB wrote:
Truth is all the big shots around here pay there way out of everything like for ex. to keep there name outta the paper hint hint Bradleys owner
queenB, I wish there was a way I could connect with you and talk to you about something. It is very important.
belliswrong

Lawrenceburg, TN

#14 Mar 10, 2012
The key to it is to keep getting the state (DA's Office) to allow you to plead to DUI 1. That is the trick. A good lawyer and paying him well is the key.
southernbelle

United States

#15 Mar 10, 2012
If your talkin to me it was his third DUI, yes I got a lawyer and paid him very well, and yes the charge became DUI first. All Im sayin is I had WELL more than 12 grand (even after the lawyer fees) and was told its not possible to pay off on a DUI.
collinwood old dog

Fair Bluff, NC

#16 Mar 10, 2012
Well you did well. You could have got 2 years in jail and lost your drivers licences for 5 years. So what is possible.
southernbelle

United States

#17 Mar 13, 2012
It was my husband. What is possible is gettin a good lawyer who knows what hes doing and hopeing they can find things that allow them to negoiate with the DA. If you have a charge or get one I suggest consulting with a lawyer who specilizes in DUIs, it used to cost(not sure now) about $40, and they will let you know if they think you have a chance at getting it reduced or even winning in front of a jury. Which is the only way Ive seen someone walk free and clear!! It does take money to fight a DUI, but in my experience it goes to the lawyer (only) and then any fines you may have. I will say it cost us more than 5 grand but less than 10 grand for lawyer and fines, and none of our money went to payin off the DA, judge, or sherriff. Now dont think Im sayin these people arent crooked, I have no comment on that, But this is what I personally know about how DUIs work. The State of Tennessee is not going to let a county take money away from them.

The people posting above probably had 'momma and daddy or granny and paw' takin care of their problems so that is what they think happened. But unless u use your own cash and talk to these people yourself u aint got no business postin anything about it. Just sayin!
john mayer looks like me

Cedar City, UT

#18 Mar 17, 2012
southernbelle wrote:
It was my husband. What is possible is gettin a good lawyer who knows what hes doing and hopeing they can find things that allow them to negoiate with the DA. If you have a charge or get one I suggest consulting with a lawyer who specilizes in DUIs, it used to cost(not sure now) about $40, and they will let you know if they think you have a chance at getting it reduced or even winning in front of a jury. Which is the only way Ive seen someone walk free and clear!! It does take money to fight a DUI, but in my experience it goes to the lawyer (only) and then any fines you may have. I will say it cost us more than 5 grand but less than 10 grand for lawyer and fines, and none of our money went to payin off the DA, judge, or sherriff. Now dont think Im sayin these people arent crooked, I have no comment on that, But this is what I personally know about how DUIs work. The State of Tennessee is not going to let a county take money away from them.
The people posting above probably had 'momma and daddy or granny and paw' takin care of their problems so that is what they think happened. But unless u use your own cash and talk to these people yourself u aint got no business postin anything about it. Just sayin!
dang it. all the good ones are taken
southernbelle

United States

#19 Mar 18, 2012
Aww! Your sweet!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#20 Mar 23, 2012
southernbelle wrote:

So u are proud that your husband is a drunk driver?
randy orton lookalike

Cedar City, UT

#21 Mar 26, 2012
Brea Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
So u are proud that your husband is a drunk driver?
you just blew your chance to have my baby for your comments on southernbelle but i still will f*ck you. dam your sexy as hell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tractor Supply Sat Crank 16
Mollie Partain? Fri Interested 1
Tabitha Anderson Fri Lexingtons finest 7
Hatchie bottom girl (good time) Jun 21 Buttly McFartStink 2
Aj Green Jun 20 Hellyeah 1
Jessica carver Jun 20 Captain Obvious 4
To anyone living past Mousetail Landing State Park Jun 19 Tony Clifton 10

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance