Road Conditions in Wayne Co.

Posted in the Waynesboro Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
WayfaringStrange r

Waynesboro, TN

#1 May 26, 2010
Even before the floods. I mean really. Have you seen this crap?
Southern Belle

United States

#2 May 26, 2010
It's called ELECTION time remember that when you go to vote!!!
The Keeper

Carbondale, IL

#3 May 26, 2010
Wayne Co. has never been known for good roads.
WayfaringStrange r

Waynesboro, TN

#4 May 27, 2010
Tell me about it. It's terrible that we can drive county line to county line and know where they are at because it goes from a rough similarity of a road to an actual nice paved road. But make no mistake there are a certain few roads (even private drives) that are perpetually maintained to a high gloss sheen. I guess the other 85% of our roads are just red headed step children... let's give them just enough to survive...
VOTTTEEEE

Waynesboro, TN

#5 May 27, 2010
LOOK AT KILBURN HOLLOW ROAD.THEY ARE FINE PEOPLE THAT LIVE THERE AND FOR YEARS THAT ROAD HAS BEEN GARBAGE.REMBER THT KILBURN HOLLOW PEOPLE AT ELECTION TIME.....POWER IS IN NUMBERS....THE COPS LAWYERS JUDGES DONT HAVE PWER.THE PEOPLE OF WAYNE COUNTY TOGETHER HAVE POWER...IF EVERY PERSON IN WAYNECOUNTY DEMANDED SOMETHING IT WOULD GET DONE...REMEMBER YOU RUN THIS TOWN..START SHOWING YOUR POWER..POWER IS IN NUMBERS AND ITS TIME TO SHOW THEM WHOS BOSS.WE THE PEOPLE ARE THE BOSS.
Curious

Waynesboro, TN

#6 May 27, 2010
so who do you all think is the best person to pick?? i don't think there is a good option,, well i don't know anything bout the martin boy
RealGreenPerch

United States

#7 May 27, 2010
Kilburn Hollow Rd is terrible and has been for a long time.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8 May 27, 2010
RealGreenPerch wrote:
Kilburn Hollow Rd is terrible and has been for a long time.
That road has been bad for as long as i can remember. They never do much repair work on it.
abc

Spring Hill, TN

#9 May 27, 2010
dont vote for the martin boy!!! anyone but him!
Bull Dog

Waynesboro, TN

#10 May 28, 2010
im going with jeff
WayfaringStrange r

Waynesboro, TN

#11 May 28, 2010
This isn't about who you are voting for.
meth head

Waynesboro, TN

#12 May 28, 2010
WayfaringStranger wrote:
This isn't about who you are voting for.
yes it is its time for a change minatra hasnt done nuthin to even try to improve the roads he has done just like everyone else just enough to get by.i think we should give someone else a shot
BuffaloBill

Clifton, TN

#13 May 28, 2010
meth head wrote:
<quoted text>
yes it is its time for a change minatra hasnt done nuthin to even try to improve the roads he has done just like everyone else just enough to get by.i think we should give someone else a shot
The budget for the highway dept. is barely even enough to just "get by". There's no telling how many hundreds of miles of roads there are in Wayne County. I feel sorry for anybody that wants that job.
RealGreenPerch

United States

#14 May 28, 2010
I think we have about 770 miles of road. Seems like that was in the WCNews in the article about flooded roads but I am not sure.

Location hidden

#15 May 28, 2010
Wayne Co. is too large and has such a small population with almost no tax base. It's hard to raise enough money to take care of all the roads we have with no industry or business. Back in the 70's our local officials made it policy to keep this a retirement town. Looks like they mad it.

Location hidden

#16 May 28, 2010
The-- Terminator wrote:
Wayne Co. is too large and has such a small population with almost no tax base. It's hard to raise enough money to take care of all the roads we have with no industry or business. Back in the 70's our local officials made it policy to keep this a retirement town. Looks like they mad it.
MADE
Roads

United States

#17 May 28, 2010
I think Billy Joe Martin would be perfect for the job! I'm sure not voting for Jeff or the Kelley boy! Look what the Kelley's done the last time.
The Keeper

United States

#18 May 28, 2010
Exactly.......back in the 70's there were oppertunitys to lure industry and other business to Wayne co. but some in high places wanted to keep the "retirement " atmosphere. Even Wal-Mart was "run out of town" when they inquired about land to build a store. Now you can see what we got.
WaynesboroTennes see

Columbia, TN

#19 May 29, 2010
Billy Joe is the man and will get things done here in Wayne County.GO BILLY JOE!!!!!!!!!!
BuffaloBill

Clifton, TN

#20 May 30, 2010
Wal-Mart would kill every business in this county. The ones in Lawrenceburg, Florence, and Savannah already almost have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Britney Pigg, Shane Shirley. 30 min anonymous 5
who cheatin who 16 hr Fairy Girl 10
in need of a cougar women 16 hr Fairy Girl 2
Lifespan Thu Work Boots 1
Need a Mobile Home Mover Aug 25 Tom 2
kyle vs emmett Aug 25 jessica 1
Diamond Pools Aug 25 Unhappy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesboro Mortgages