tina

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2013
what do you think
Anonymous

United States

#2 Jul 14, 2013
Heather Wilson? Tim and Ladawn Wilsons kid?
Bailey

Anderson, CA

#3 Feb 10, 2014
You don't know Heather Wilson so you can shut your mouth this is a stupid websites for low lives like you grow up and be an adult !
Anonymous

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2014
well I'm not that big f a fan of this site, people with nothing better to do then bad mouth each other. But Bailey, if you think this is a website is stupid and for low lives hen why are posting on here. That shows you are no better. I mean if people wouldnt make a bad name for themselves then other people wouldnt be talking about them on sites like this. So if I was guessing shes not just a outstanding person. So if you are friends with her, hen I believe I would be finding me some new friends. But what has Heather Wilson done know????? Because I have head lots of stuff about her and the parents.
Bailey

Anderson, CA

#5 Mar 24, 2014
I posted on here because it has something to do with my friend I got on here to see what they all said if anything was said about me thank you very much. I will comment as I please and it seems to me you're no better than anyone else on this site it's not what you hear that matters it's what you know that does and none of y'all know heather just like you don't know me so you can't judge someone by what you heard because people are liars it's Wayne County they will make up whatever they want about someone just to get attention. I will be friends with whoever I please I don't get on this site to write stuff about people I get on to see what has been wrote about people and see if anythings been wrote about me I could care less what people think of me because I know the truth and no ones gonna bring me down.
Heather

United States

#6 Mar 24, 2014
Hey anonymous u don't know me an I haven't done shit so it's cool you can get on here an tlk crap when u probably don't even know me or my family .... It pretty funny so let's hear what u have to say about me ... An maybe u might revile who u r

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Ass in Waynesboro (Aug '10) 18 hr OlderMen 41
looking for a bbw to have some fun with in the ... (Apr '16) 18 hr Truckie 21
B&k apartments Tue Igotu 1
Places to eat in linden? Tue Daniel 4
National artcle about Wayne County Mon Silly people 10
Eric Jul 24 Anonymous 1
Bowstring Branch Jul 20 uuuuuu 5

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance