Ricky casteel info
Asd

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Does anyone know a man named ricky casteel that lives there or possibly olive hill?
Thanks.
Asd

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2013
??
nope

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2013
He is a good man, married to Debbie for a long time, will come out and fix a key for anyone in need and works ... honest man! and with all the crazies out there do you actually think anyone would tell you where he lived...come on'.... enough said
Bain

United States

#4 Jan 14, 2013
I didn't ask anyone to tell me where he lives just asked if anyone knew one living there or at olive hill.
I don't know him and not sure if you are talking about the same person or not .. But I'm asking because that's my fathers name whom I've never met and would like to know if he still lives there. Can you tell me a general description of this one?(I've seen a couple pictures)
syd

Ballwin, MO

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Bain wrote:
I didn't ask anyone to tell me where he lives just asked if anyone knew one living there or at olive hill.
I don't know him and not sure if you are talking about the same person or not .. But I'm asking because that's my fathers name whom I've never met and would like to know if he still lives there. Can you tell me a general description of this one?(I've seen a couple pictures)
Go to the High School they have photos there. Also look on internet or phone book for address. Good Luck
Bain

United States

#6 Jan 15, 2013
Honestly I'm not even sure if he graduated from high school.
411 already gave me his number and address but I don't want to go to his house or call especially not knowing if its him you know.(Not even sure what i would say if i did call- just seems awkward) Is the one you know dark headed and really dark compacted skin?
The only thing I know about the man is his first and last name. That he has family in Texas,olive hill and waynesboro .. And that he has other kids too that I've never met and his moms name was Betty jewel casteel or Johnson. But she passed away. Let me know if you think this may be the same one please.
I've never even gave him much thought but now that I have a kid of my own its made me curious for some reason.
Thanks for your help.
To help

Cerro Gordo, NC

#7 Jan 15, 2013
Check out Debbie Casteel Facebook and see if its him
Curious

Tucker, GA

#8 Jan 17, 2013
There is tons of Debbie Casteels on fb, not sure which one to look on. Please anyone with any info about this person, I would appreciate all I can find out. Has a sister Judy Tidwell, and brothers Michael,William,Jimmy,and Donald. From Conroe,Tx is where they were listed from as of sister Lois (Doodlebug) Casteel Smith obituary. His parents were Betty Jewel Johnson Casteel and William Franklin Casteel. Please help me with any contact info. Thanks
Wrong

Waynesboro, TN

#9 Jan 17, 2013
Ricky Casteel that lives in Waynesboro mother is not Betty an he does not have a dark complexion.
wrong

Cedar City, UT

#10 Jan 18, 2013
Ricky Casteel from waynesboro his mother is still alive.
Curious

Tucker, GA

#11 Jan 18, 2013
I'm not really sure how to go about finding anything out about him. Have done a people search for him and the one I believe might be him shows him having lived in Goodlettsville Tn, and Waynesboro. List of family members showing seems to be the right man. He would be around 56 years old if all I know is right.
hopehelpful

United States

#12 Jan 18, 2013
I am Debbie Casteel and my husband is Ricky, he has many times had to staighten out things the other Ricky Casteel has done, and somehow they get our address and we receive his bills from collection agencies. It's our understanding that he lives in Olive Hill. Hope you find him....
Curious

Tucker, GA

#13 Jan 18, 2013
hopehelpful wrote:
I am Debbie Casteel and my husband is Ricky, he has many times had to staighten out things the other Ricky Casteel has done, and somehow they get our address and we receive his bills from collection agencies. It's our understanding that he lives in Olive Hill. Hope you find him....
Oh ok, like I said. I'm not really sure where to look because when I do web searches there are so many that come up. The closest thing I could find showed him as living or has lived in waynesboro so that is why I've posted this. For any info I might can get about how to get in touch with him. I know from his mothers obituary it listed him and brothers as living in Conroe Tx but for some reason I want to think he is living in Tennessee now. His sister had passed in 2009 and she was living in Savannah and his mother in 2010 and she was in Hohenwald so I'm really coming to dead ends. Thanks for the info though.
Family member

United States

#14 Jan 18, 2013
Last I heard he had moved back to Texas, the Casteel's are not really close to each other as a family should be. I know whom you are talking about though. I'm not really sure if any family members here could help you cause they hardly speak enough to each other to know. It's a sad situation and feel bad for you. Matter a fact last time I seen him was when he rented out a close relatives trailer out on Barlow at shady grove trailer park, which wasn't on good terms due to them destroying the trailer and stealing everything that was in it. I hope you are able to connect with your father but also don't let him use you, or have you feel sorry for him, because he will take advantage of you and your family. Wish I had better things to say about him but I don't. I do understand the need to connect with your father. If I hear anything recent I will post on here for you. I'm just not sure myself where any family members are to ask.
collins

United States

#15 Jan 24, 2013
Curious wrote:
There is tons of Debbie Casteels on fb, not sure which one to look on. Please anyone with any info about this person, I would appreciate all I can find out. Has a sister Judy Tidwell, and brothers Michael,William,Jimmy,and Donald. From Conroe,Tx is where they were listed from as of sister Lois (Doodlebug) Casteel Smith obituary. His parents were Betty Jewel Johnson Casteel and William Franklin Casteel. Please help me with any contact info. Thanks
check waynesboro high school that is where he works
collins

United States

#16 Jan 24, 2013
and good luck kid, everyone should have both parents in their lives, sad when it doesnt happen that way... i know, i dealt with this myself, they have a baby, they hate each other, its not our fault but yet they keep you away from one of them....take it from a kid, if they are our parent we should not be caught up in your hatred game and we should be able to talk to both parents. and whatever you think of each other should never be spoken about to your kids. all people that do this should be ashamed!! just saying!!!
Loved

Lubbock, TX

#17 Feb 1, 2013
collins wrote:
<quoted text>check waynesboro high school that is where he works
Are you talking about the one that is married to Debbie working at the school or the one that I'm actually talking about? The one who's the son of Betty? Just wondering didnt know if you had read the above comments since someone else said he moved back to tx so I would hate to go to the school and it be the the wrong one... Thanks
Ricky casteel

Montgomery, TX

#23 Jul 13, 2015
Asd wrote:
Does anyone know a man named ricky casteel that lives there or possibly olive hill?
Thanks.
I am him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pickett 4 hr Not the only one 1
Any nursing home dirt?!?!?! 12 hr AttGen 1
Houses for sale Sun Elephant Rhino 4
Any pretty bi or lesbian girls out there.. (Mar '13) Dec 8 Outoftowner 18
Hookers? Dec 8 Alonzo 1
Are there any hookers in waynesboro? Dec 8 Blue 1
I need a flux capasator Dec 8 2nite 1

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance