Crooked deputies/staff
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Justice

Saint George, UT

#1 Dec 18, 2011
If it's not the deputies of this county that are on drugs it's the judge and lawyers and their staff! What is wrong w this county! If u know someone is on meth why won't they just arrest them?!!! Or better yet, why watch them drive around town messed up out of their heads, because someone they're close to is a higher-up?

So lets start naming names of current employees of Wayne co that are on drugs or their family members that are on drugs.....maybe they ll get fired eventually
Jim who

Saint George, UT

#2 Dec 18, 2011
How about the secretary? I've passed their house on my way home and im pretty sure her husband has a meth lab in that house
minnieme

Fair Bluff, NC

#3 Dec 19, 2011
Great Idea!! But Name Names!!!
Bla Bla Bla

Fair Bluff, NC

#4 Dec 19, 2011
Justice wrote:
If it's not the deputies of this county that are on drugs it's the judge and lawyers and their staff! What is wrong w this county! If u know someone is on meth why won't they just arrest them?!!! Or better yet, why watch them drive around town messed up out of their heads, because someone they're close to is a higher-up?
So lets start naming names of current employees of Wayne co that are on drugs or their family members that are on drugs.....maybe they ll get fired eventually
Why don't you just STFU and run for sheriff?? From the threads started in the Waynesboro forum I would say you have a chance. Seems everyone in this town doesn't like what is going on so do something about it. Otherwise quit wasting your time on here whining like a bunch of little girls. It has been funny in the past but this is starting to get annoying. Does anyone in Wayne County have anything interesting to discuss??
1234abc

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Dec 19, 2011
lets discuss this....is anyone going to do ANYTHING about the hampton murder?? it seems nothing has taken place when someone should be locked up!!!!!?????
agm

Saint George, UT

#6 Dec 24, 2011
Agree with abc!
tom

Franklin, TN

#7 Dec 25, 2011
Bla Bla Bla wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just STFU and run for sheriff?? From the threads started in the Waynesboro forum I would say you have a chance. Seems everyone in this town doesn't like what is going on so do something about it. Otherwise quit wasting your time on here whining like a bunch of little girls. It has been funny in the past but this is starting to get annoying. Does anyone in Wayne County have anything interesting to discuss??
we are doing something about it. and no there is nothing else to talk about because wayne county law and judges are and have been doing wrong for some time now and hopefully something will be done about it. my family is working on it now and i do hope there will be more to follow.
okokokok

Franklin, TN

#8 Dec 25, 2011
FACT NOT AN OPINION....THE COPS DEPUTIES SHERRIFF CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE MURDER IT HAS BEEN SENT TO THE GRAND JURY THEY WILL DECIDE AS WELL AS MIKE BOTTOMS AND DOUG DICUS...ARE YALL SO STUPID THT YOU THINK COPS CAN ARREST FOR MURDER OR GET A MURDER CHARGE ON SOME1 MY GOOD LEARN THE LAW...THE COPS INVESTIGATORS TELL THE DISTRICT ATT WHAT HAPPEN THEN THEY MAKE A DECISION...THIS CASE IS BEING PRESENTED TO THE GRAND JURY AND THTS A FACT,...OK PEOPLE YOU IN THIS TOWN WE HAVE A RETARDED GRAND JURY THEY INDICT EVERYONE..THEY WILL INDICT A HAM DANDWICH..YEARS AGO THEY WOULD REALLY BE FAIR BUT NOW THEY ARE STUPID....FIND OUT WHO IS THE HEAD OF THE GRAND JURY AND TELL HIM TO DO HIS JOB FAIR OR LETS GET HIM FIRED...THEY LISTEN TO DOUG DICUS AND KISS DOUGS ASS AND THEN INDICT SUM1...WHEN THE GRAND JURY MEETS ONLY THE DA AND COPS CAN BE THERE,SAD PART IS THE GUY ACUSED CANT EVEN SAY HIS SIDE SO THTS BULLSHIT CROOKEDNESS ANYWAY.....FIND OUT THE MAN OVER THE GRAND JURY HES AN ASS KISSING PUNK WHO IS AFRAID TO TELL DOUG DICUS IM NOT INDICTING SUM1,,HES A COWARD..FIRE THAT COWARD MAN.....NOW THE MURDER IS SENT TO THE GRAND JURY SO IF THEY SAY ITS MURDER ITS MURDER AND DALLAS WILL BE CHARGE...YOU FOLKS HV TO UNDERSTAND COPS DONT HV THE POWER TO ARREST SUM1 FOR MURDER,PLEASE LEARN HOW THE LAW WORKS....BUT IF THE COPS ARE ON DRUGS I WILL ASSURE U THEY WILL BE FIRED....JEFF PIGGS MOM WAS A DRUG DEALER ALL HER LIFE HE KNEW EVERY DRUG DEALER GROWING UP SO IF HE LIKED THE DRUG DEALER HE COULD GIVE HIM A BREAK..THTS NOT FAIR FOR PIGG TO BE A COP,,HE IS CROOKED ANYWAY AND BACK ON DRUGS AGAIN...HE BREAKS THE LAW AND I HEARD HE WAS MOVED TO COLLINWOOODDDDD HAHAHAHA BECUASE WBORO FOLKS HATED THAT DUM BASTARD.....
boom boom washinton

United States

#9 Dec 25, 2011
okokokok wrote:
FACT NOT AN OPINION....THE COPS DEPUTIES SHERRIFF CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE MURDER IT HAS BEEN SENT TO THE GRAND JURY THEY WILL DECIDE AS WELL AS MIKE BOTTOMS AND DOUG DICUS...ARE YALL SO STUPID THT YOU THINK COPS CAN ARREST FOR MURDER OR GET A MURDER CHARGE ON SOME1 MY GOOD LEARN THE LAW...THE COPS INVESTIGATORS TELL THE DISTRICT ATT WHAT HAPPEN THEN THEY MAKE A DECISION...THIS CASE IS BEING PRESENTED TO THE GRAND JURY AND THTS A FACT,...OK PEOPLE YOU IN THIS TOWN WE HAVE A RETARDED GRAND JURY THEY INDICT EVERYONE..THEY WILL INDICT A HAM DANDWICH..YEARS AGO THEY WOULD REALLY BE FAIR BUT NOW THEY ARE STUPID....FIND OUT WHO IS THE HEAD OF THE GRAND JURY AND TELL HIM TO DO HIS JOB FAIR OR LETS GET HIM FIRED...THEY LISTEN TO DOUG DICUS AND KISS DOUGS ASS AND THEN INDICT SUM1...WHEN THE GRAND JURY MEETS ONLY THE DA AND COPS CAN BE THERE,SAD PART IS THE GUY ACUSED CANT EVEN SAY HIS SIDE SO THTS BULLSHIT CROOKEDNESS ANYWAY.....FIND OUT THE MAN OVER THE GRAND JURY HES AN ASS KISSING PUNK WHO IS AFRAID TO TELL DOUG DICUS IM NOT INDICTING SUM1,,HES A COWARD..FIRE THAT COWARD MAN.....NOW THE MURDER IS SENT TO THE GRAND JURY SO IF THEY SAY ITS MURDER ITS MURDER AND DALLAS WILL BE CHARGE...YOU FOLKS HV TO UNDERSTAND COPS DONT HV THE POWER TO ARREST SUM1 FOR MURDER,PLEASE LEARN HOW THE LAW WORKS....BUT IF THE COPS ARE ON DRUGS I WILL ASSURE U THEY WILL BE FIRED....JEFF PIGGS MOM WAS A DRUG DEALER ALL HER LIFE HE KNEW EVERY DRUG DEALER GROWING UP SO IF HE LIKED THE DRUG DEALER HE COULD GIVE HIM A BREAK..THTS NOT FAIR FOR PIGG TO BE A COP,,HE IS CROOKED ANYWAY AND BACK ON DRUGS AGAIN...HE BREAKS THE LAW AND I HEARD HE WAS MOVED TO COLLINWOOODDDDD HAHAHAHA BECUASE WBORO FOLKS HATED THAT DUM BASTARD.....
you are wrong about jeff pigg being moved cause of being hated, he was moved because he busted emerald owner two youngens for drugs and they paid you glorified sheriff to shut that shit up.. so pigg got moved... and nothing in paper about the drug bust of the two youngens of emeralds... go figure... guess money talks...
zorg

United States

#10 Dec 25, 2011
Don't know much about Grand Jurys and how they work either.
George

United States

#11 Dec 25, 2011
zorg wrote:
Don't know much about Grand Jurys and how they work either.
You're talking about Brad Staggs here. Give him a break. He does pretty good for the knuckle-dragging retard that his is.
zorg

United States

#12 Dec 25, 2011
A Grand Jury is selected from your peers and is in session only about once a month. The tenure varies but for WayCo, I think, is 6 months duration. A Jury Foreman is elected from within, usually for the session duration. Convicted felons are usually not considered for jury duty (although I could be wrong about that). Usually the jury members aren't generally known nor published.

It was suggested to fire the 'Head of the Grand Jury'. I don't think that would be possible, but not impossible, however.
I don't know what Brad has to do with it.
lol

Waynesboro, TN

#13 Dec 25, 2011
this is jeff pigg and just wanted to get your facts straight yes my mom was a drug dealer no i didnt live with my mom growing up you stupid ass i lived with my dad because she was dealings drugs and i quit the sheriffs office an was not fired just aske mr. wilson yourself i dont have one gd problem passing a drug test. i never trated anyone else any diffrent than the next person so who ever you are there are your facts now .
George

United States

#14 Dec 25, 2011
"I don't know what Brad has to do with it."
When you said 'Don't know much about Grand Jurys and how they work either' I took it as you was saying the poster who said fire the head of the Grand Jury didn't know much about one. The poster was Brad. If you was saying 'you' didn't know much about them, then never mind, Brad didn't have anything to do with that. Hell, now I'm confused.
blah blah

United States

#15 Dec 26, 2011
okokokok wrote:
FACT NOT AN OPINION....THE COPS DEPUTIES SHERRIFF CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE MURDER IT HAS BEEN SENT TO THE GRAND JURY THEY WILL DECIDE AS WELL AS MIKE BOTTOMS AND DOUG DICUS...ARE YALL SO STUPID THT YOU THINK COPS CAN ARREST FOR MURDER OR GET A MURDER CHARGE ON SOME1 MY GOOD LEARN THE LAW...THE COPS INVESTIGATORS TELL THE DISTRICT ATT WHAT HAPPEN THEN THEY MAKE A DECISION...THIS CASE IS BEING PRESENTED TO THE GRAND JURY AND THTS A FACT,...OK PEOPLE YOU IN THIS TOWN WE HAVE A RETARDED GRAND JURY THEY INDICT EVERYONE..THEY WILL INDICT A HAM DANDWICH..YEARS AGO THEY WOULD REALLY BE FAIR BUT NOW THEY ARE STUPID....FIND OUT WHO IS THE HEAD OF THE GRAND JURY AND TELL HIM TO DO HIS JOB FAIR OR LETS GET HIM FIRED...THEY LISTEN TO DOUG DICUS AND KISS DOUGS ASS AND THEN INDICT SUM1...WHEN THE GRAND JURY MEETS ONLY THE DA AND COPS CAN BE THERE,SAD PART IS THE GUY ACUSED CANT EVEN SAY HIS SIDE SO THTS BULLSHIT CROOKEDNESS ANYWAY.....FIND OUT THE MAN OVER THE GRAND JURY HES AN ASS KISSING PUNK WHO IS AFRAID TO TELL DOUG DICUS IM NOT INDICTING SUM1,,HES A COWARD..FIRE THAT COWARD MAN.....NOW THE MURDER IS SENT TO THE GRAND JURY SO IF THEY SAY ITS MURDER ITS MURDER AND DALLAS WILL BE CHARGE...YOU FOLKS HV TO UNDERSTAND COPS DONT HV THE POWER TO ARREST SUM1 FOR MURDER,PLEASE LEARN HOW THE LAW WORKS....BUT IF THE COPS ARE ON DRUGS I WILL ASSURE U THEY WILL BE FIRED....JEFF PIGGS MOM WAS A DRUG DEALER ALL HER LIFE HE KNEW EVERY DRUG DEALER GROWING UP SO IF HE LIKED THE DRUG DEALER HE COULD GIVE HIM A BREAK..THTS NOT FAIR FOR PIGG TO BE A COP,,HE IS CROOKED ANYWAY AND BACK ON DRUGS AGAIN...HE BREAKS THE LAW AND I HEARD HE WAS MOVED TO COLLINWOOODDDDD HAHAHAHA BECUASE WBORO FOLKS HATED THAT DUM BASTARD.....
If you wouldn't type in a caps someone could read you crap LOL
blah blah

United States

#16 Dec 26, 2011
lol wrote:
this is jeff pigg and just wanted to get your facts straight yes my mom was a drug dealer no i didnt live with my mom growing up you stupid ass i lived with my dad because she was dealings drugs and i quit the sheriffs office an was not fired just aske mr. wilson yourself i dont have one gd problem passing a drug test. i never trated anyone else any diffrent than the next person so who ever you are there are your facts now .
Good job getting on here and bad mouthing your mother !! What a wonderful person you are!! If this is any indication of what the cops are in this county I want no part of this county!
brad staggs

Franklin, TN

#17 Dec 26, 2011
George do you hv a crush on me cuase you are the only 1 who brings my name up,I cant help when i was rammer jammer on here 3 years ago and gave you hell...I think people are starting to wonder why you are o crazy about me.I done called u out like 50 times u still cant say ur name coward.I have known jeff pigg all his life and i knew he lived with his dad and he never did drugs.I could also careless about a grand jury,who cares.So jeff knows i would know he did not live with mother so its common since too him it wasnt me....and george get over me please you are the only 1 who wants to bring me up all the time,are you mad george that im doing good now,well get over it you bored bastard you are the only one who reads this garbage everyday...how does it feel to be so lonely and bored all u hv to do is get on here and gosip and lie and accuse,no one decent in waynecounty even reads this garbage site dude,do you not realise this site is made fun of...So hv fun george with ur boring life im sure everyone will see the name george on here everyday...hah,ur just a joke and a coward,see ya sis....
Wow

United States

#18 Dec 27, 2011
Didn't know anything about EmerLds owners sons getting busted? Idk that is true?
lol

Franklin, TN

#20 Dec 27, 2011
me either,makes you wonder if its even true....when john hampton was killed people on topix looked so stupid they were saying curtis kelly killed john and that was a bare face lie,that just goes to show you topix is a joke..no one even cared that john had kids and they could read all these lies...thats wboro for ya...maybe thats why every surrounding town makes fun of our ignorance..if you want to know who is bashing you on here you can pay 50 bucks to a site and they will give you the persons ip adress...as long as they are not in mcdonalds you got them.lol
jolene

United States

#22 Dec 27, 2011
yep its true... as a matter of fact, alot of the people being done wrong here should contact the fbi in memphis or channel four news... they will love to hear these stories

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trasher thrashers 2 hr HAHA 7
cca (Sep '12) 10 hr Work Boots 7
pot head shelbie 10 hr Nunya 5
southeast carriers (Mar '11) 10 hr Work Boots 46
city of clifton (Sep '12) Sat Hugh Jassfart 30
Kevin Pope (Sep '16) Mar 21 Elena 9
biggest HO's in Clifton (Sep '11) Mar 21 ZXCV 38

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesboro Mortgages