curious

Knoxville, TN

#1 Dec 18, 2010
has anyone heard how much time sharon staggs got for stealing money from public transportation? i heard she got 6 years.
who cares

Cedar City, UT

#2 Dec 18, 2010
curious wrote:
has anyone heard how much time sharon staggs got for stealing money from public transportation? i heard she got 6 years.
If you want to know bad enought call her and change your name from curious to noisey.
PubicRecord

Cedar City, UT

#3 Dec 18, 2010
If you really want to know.. Go to the CH.. its public record they can show you the record of it. Then u will no for sure.
who cares

Knoxville, TN

#4 Dec 18, 2010
oh, and if you want to deal with me, Ill be glad to tell you how it really is, insted of comin on hear and askin.
Barrister

Cedar City, UT

#5 Dec 19, 2010
To: Who Cares

Its a public story, in a public forum. If you are anyone else commits a crime. Guess what!! Its public record.

Simple lesson in this. If you do not wish to be publicly embarrassed dont commit a crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Ass in Waynesboro (Aug '10) Wed OlderMen 41
looking for a bbw to have some fun with in the ... (Apr '16) Wed Truckie 21
B&k apartments Jul 25 Igotu 1
Places to eat in linden? Jul 25 Daniel 4
National artcle about Wayne County Jul 24 Silly people 10
Eric Jul 24 Anonymous 1
Bowstring Branch Jul 20 uuuuuu 5

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance