Cedar City, UT

#1 Sep 29, 2012
who is this striphen ho running her mouth
Jessica

United States

#2 Oct 1, 2012
tina wrote:
who is this striphen ho running her mouth
and who are u runnin ure mouth? Arent u the pot callin the kettle black! Look n a mirror
omgreally

United States

#3 Oct 2, 2012
tina you start more crap on people, you need to grow up. and dont know jessica personally except if she the one with that long hair, cut that shit off it look nasty. and quit runing around with all of the teenagers man you older, and you got kids, stay home with them and leave all of us young ones to do what we are suppose without you and your children on the square all hours of the nite.

tina, you need a job cause all you do is try to be up in someones business. get your own life and quit worrying bout everyone elses.
tina

Cedar City, UT

#4 Oct 2, 2012
omgreally wrote:
tina you start more crap on people, you need to grow up. and dont know jessica personally except if she the one with that long hair, cut that shit off it look nasty. and quit runing around with all of the teenagers man you older, and you got kids, stay home with them and leave all of us young ones to do what we are suppose without you and your children on the square all hours of the nite.
tina, you need a job cause all you do is try to be up in someones business. get your own life and quit worrying bout everyone elses.
i do have a job work at teazers make great money men love my petite sexy body i will put u cows to shame. bahahahahahahaha
hahaha

United States

#5 Oct 2, 2012
tina wrote:
<quoted text>i do have a job work at teazers make great money men love my petite sexy body i will put u cows to shame. bahahahahahahaha
Every one I've see at teasers ugly, that place is a joke! It can't be too sexy, or there wouldn't be a whole topic on here talking about how gross the women are. Get a life Tina!
haha

United States

#6 Oct 2, 2012
where the hell is teasers anyway? sounds like a great place 2 work! lmmfao
hahaha

United States

#7 Oct 3, 2012
haha wrote:
where the hell is teasers anyway? sounds like a great place 2 work! lmmfao

Around Camden and Holladay.
True waynesboro girl

Salt Lake City, UT

#8 Oct 3, 2012
Tina, Teazers? r u kidding me? lmao.........
tina

Cedar City, UT

#9 Oct 15, 2012
True waynesboro girl wrote:
Tina, Teazers? r u kidding me? lmao.........
yeah got a problem biotch make a grand a night i work the vip section i might can get u a job cleaning the toilet. bahahahahahahahahaha
Truth

Cape Coral, FL

#10 Oct 15, 2012
tina wrote:
<quoted text>yeah got a problem biotch make a grand a night i work the vip section i might can get u a job cleaning the toilet. bahahahahahahahahaha
You are ridiculous, you can't spell, and you are a liar. Oh how I remember what it was like when I was four.
tina

Cedar City, UT

#11 Oct 16, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ridiculous, you can't spell, and you are a liar. Oh how I remember what it was like when I was four.
u sound jealous sweety
Jessica

United States

#13 Oct 18, 2012
tina wrote:
<quoted text> u sound jealous sweety
u know what Tina.. i could cuss at u or act like u...more my shoe size than my real age,but unlike u i am mature so Sweety i will defnetly be praying for u! And to whoever thinks im Jessica Staggs im not i dont have my children on the square and i dont hang with teenagers,my crazy days of wild n free have passed! And i dont know bout the rest of u but im so sick of seein this so called Tina bashing people y dont u tell ure real name if i was such a bomb shell as u say u are id want the whole world to know who i was and see me!:)
tina

Cedar City, UT

#14 Oct 22, 2012
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text> u know what Tina.. i could cuss at u or act like u...more my shoe size than my real age,but unlike u i am mature so Sweety i will defnetly be praying for u! And to whoever thinks im Jessica Staggs im not i dont have my children on the square and i dont hang with teenagers,my crazy days of wild n free have passed! And i dont know bout the rest of u but im so sick of seein this so called Tina bashing people y dont u tell ure real name if i was such a bomb shell as u say u are id want the whole world to know who i was and see me!:)
omg your so stupid your comments r stale your prolly an old woman that wishes she was me
Truth

United States

#15 Oct 22, 2012
tina wrote:
<quoted text>omg your so stupid your comments r stale your prolly an old woman that wishes she was me

I'm pretty sure she wouldn't. You are obviously pretty immature to be running your mouth about her, I think the one that is jealous would be you, so just leave her alone!
tina

Cedar City, UT

#16 Oct 22, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure she wouldn't. You are obviously pretty immature to be running your mouth about her, I think the one that is jealous would be you, so just leave her alone!
whatever
I remember

United States

#17 Oct 25, 2012
tina wrote:
<quoted text> omg your so stupid your comments r stale your prolly an old woman that wishes she was me
you seem to think pretty high of yourself. Beauty is only temporary and it will fade, youth will go away . U need something more permanent, like a good spirit and personality. No one Is gonna want somebody washed up and used up. your"sexy body" will only work for so long.
nunya buisness

United States

#18 Jan 5, 2013
Go f**k yourselves
jackedup
#19 Feb 6, 2013
smh good for nothing no doubt strait up juss sayin,,,grow up child no one thinks bones is sexy hun what you think you really got to offer but a bad experience bullsh|t, dont think people talkin bout u is making u "famous" either its shameful to yourself and your family
4 real

Burns, TN

#20 Feb 7, 2013
Teazers bahahaha what a joke,i have seen better looking truck stop lot runners. You would be lucky to make a grand a month at that dump
MeN

Tucker, GA

#21 Feb 7, 2013
Tina, if your as hot as u say u are. Then tell us you're REAL full name. Then we'll be the judge of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any news on missing money at wayne county jail 9 hr Deb 2
need someone to mow Sun ken 1
Clifton, humm (Jan '14) Sep 14 City official 9
Littrell (Apr '13) Sep 14 Rachel 4
News Woman falls 25 feet from ferris wheel (Sep '07) Sep 13 interstellardaydr... 77
Andrew Mitchell? (Mar '15) Sep 13 Tina 5
Poll Who is the sexiest women under the age of 30? (Feb '12) Sep 12 matlock fan 2

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesboro Mortgages