what do u think of christi
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wow

Waynesboro, TN

#65 Jan 7, 2013
KaleNChristi wrote:
F••• all you haters!! Y'all just mad cuz you ain't gettin the goods!! If all of you want answers to all of your precious questions we would be glad to meet you face to face and discuss them. Until then, continue to be a fake person in a prisoner of your own home!
wow! Goods? Meth is not anywhere near good! You should look in the mirror an see! Y'all look like shit! Kale your a snitch! You can go out here smoke an sale dope then turn right around an where a wire on somebody numerous amounts of times acting like their friend? It's okay tho! You will end up in prison one day! An what they do to guys like you in prison isn't fun! Ask Jeremy olive!
good luck christi

United States

#66 Feb 2, 2013
Christi u know first hand what happends living the dope life it leads to one of 2 places,dead r in jail wake up do u think this is what ur dad would want u should want to make him proud the truth might hurt but suck it up and get ur stuff strait u shouldnt get on here talkn to ppl that just shows them they win u know what john would want so quit thinking everyone should feel sry for u and get ur shi* strait before u end up like the rest of them i pray for u and ur family get ur life together girl u can do it
truth

United States

#67 Feb 2, 2013
Everyone what good does all this do? u suppost to love ur brothers and sisters and christi needs help dont write stuff putn her down write to help her through this ruff time because u never know win we might be in same place in life as she is,just walk in christis shows for a min just think about that before u put her down
Bonnie

Tucker, GA

#68 Feb 5, 2013
truth wrote:
Everyone what good does all this do? u suppost to love ur brothers and sisters and christi needs help dont write stuff putn her down write to help her through this ruff time because u never know win we might be in same place in life as she is,just walk in christis shows for a min just think about that before u put her down
yes we r suppose to love our brothers and sisters in Christ and Christi isn't living a Christian life ! And for walking in her shoes ! If she owned her own pair of shoes I still wouldn't want anyone to have to try that ! It's like this crusty could change and put on a new pair of shoes if she chose to but apparently she doesn't want too !! So no love lost !!
Lolol

Columbia, TN

#69 Feb 5, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>yes we r suppose to love our brothers and sisters in Christ and Christi isn't living a Christian life ! And for walking in her shoes ! If she owned her own pair of shoes I still wouldn't want anyone to have to try that ! It's like this crusty could change and put on a new pair of shoes if she chose to but apparently she doesn't want too !! So no love lost !!
And your living a Christian life by getting on this site trash talking people?? Yeah.. Well let The Lord do the judging there!
Bonnie

United States

#70 Feb 6, 2013
Lolol wrote:
<quoted text>
And your living a Christian life by getting on this site trash talking people?? Yeah.. Well let The Lord do the judging there!
i never said I was living a Christian life ! Ur the one that's judging :) have a blessed day hunny ;)
truth

United States

#71 Feb 6, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>yes we r suppose to love our brothers and sisters in Christ and Christi isn't living a Christian life ! And for walking in her shoes ! If she owned her own pair of shoes I still wouldn't want anyone to have to try that ! It's like this crusty could change and put on a new pair of shoes if she chose to but apparently she doesn't want too !! So no love lost !!
i bet u call your self a christian dont u? But here u r putn someone down i know christi is a bitc* sometimes but she has neen through alot u have know right to put her down treat others how u want to be treated just think about stuff before u say it and remember jesus knows who u r and what u write
meth bug

United States

#72 Mar 16, 2013
christi is a very bad person, have u seen her she looks so nasty its sad that someone wants to get on drugs and give there life up,her and her man r making meth she needs help before meth kills them
dopeheads

United States

#73 Mar 17, 2013
Waynesboro girl wrote:
I love Christi, she is a sweet girl with a good head on her shoulders, I don't believe half the shit on here but I do know that she is one hell of a worker and has been a good friend to me.....do not judge her!
this has to be christi writen this because u can look at her and see that she is on drugs and yea when ur smoking meth u do work hard because u cant slow down lol
crazy

Sevierville, TN

#74 Mar 17, 2013
And now she's pregnant...God bless that poor baby.
Ole timer

Tucker, GA

#75 Mar 18, 2013
crazy wrote:
And now she's pregnant...God bless that poor baby.
Seriously, where did u hear she was pregnant, that is seriously unfortunate, boy how her poor life has changed in the last year! I wish she would straighten up I really do
pregnant

United States

#76 Mar 18, 2013
she is pregnant and smoking drugs,its very sad that she is doing all this to herself and the baby and the bad part is she wont let anyone help her she thinks she knows it all
help

United States

#77 Mar 18, 2013
christi if u read this get away from all the ppl u hang with they dont care about u they will promise u the world and tell u that drugs r kool but the truth is its a dead end road,out of everyone u should know that,u have seen first hand what happends to drug heads,i hope u get better
anonoymus

Salt Lake City, UT

#78 Mar 21, 2013
she got with kale sandusky is whats the matter
anonoymus

Salt Lake City, UT

#79 Mar 21, 2013
she should already know its what happened to her mom and dad
Bubba

Waynesboro, TN

#80 Apr 8, 2016
Christi wrote:
Lol I wish I was in the dope world big time!! Maybe then I wouldn't have to work my ass off for low life lazies like y'all! Get a life, then u can talk shit. Oh yeah pay for your own insurance then you can too!
I didn't know you cussed ms Christi and I didn't know you was someone who has done drugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prettiest girls in Collinwood? (Dec '10) Wed Guest 80
Who is Erika berry???? NEED INFO Wed Guest 2
Walmart Worker Tue Aight 2
Size? Tue Saying 29
Bi curious Jul 25 Jimmy 3
Running for sheriff Jul 25 Hmm 25
Best Ass in Waynesboro (Aug '10) Jul 25 the wise 32

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance