First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SMH

Waynesboro, TN

#21 Aug 27, 2012
Hasti-Mart use to be a great place of business, with Friendly People working there. Wonder what happen to them all? Now there is just a bunch of new faces everytime you go in there, and the same ol' manager & manager's little helper sitting around doing nothing but trash talking people thinking they are god's gift and better than everyone else. It's really sad that Mr. Hastings let's this go on.
stephen

Lawrenceburg, TN

#22 Aug 27, 2012
I agree.. I remember going in there when i was in high school... I can't say nothing bad about everyone in there..i know 1 for sure and maybe 2 that are good workers.. A few people in there didn't like me because i spoke my mine when they done my wife wrong.. They talked to her like crap and got ill with her over some things.. yea she missed work because our son was sick alot. but what got me was that they threw a big fit when she took off 2 days because our baby was in vandy in the child hospitial
gotit

United States

#23 Aug 30, 2012
stephen wrote:
gotit!!! which is probably nancy..... you know what ya'll done and don't even try to make yourself look good because your far from it!!!! if your gonna spell a name learn to spell it right!!!!! DALANNA!!!! This aint Organ!!!! as far as the name being mention the daniell person tried spelling it out and must be as stupid as some people!! If you got a problem with what i'm saying you know where to and how to find me!!!!!
you way off base there pardoner im not nancy, and further more organ is like a piano, i really dont know what you mean putting organ after your wife's name. hmmm. but, when you miss work alot anywhere then get another job yes, they are gonna lessen your hours anywhere, i would if i was running it too. People here have something to say about every business in town, last week it was quik mart, the dollar general... i got something for all you guys, waste your gas and go to another town and stop worrying about the businesses here and keep griping and lying. and then when they are all shut down, worry how you gonna feed your kids...grow up! She know the truth, she knows she missed everytime she was put on the schedule for some reason or another, i use to work there as well, personally she would take off for being sick and then you would see her right up the street at sonic cutting up and goofing off. or at the public pool when she took off for being sick. so watever stephen you dont know me at all...you too have an attitude. You are crude to people just like her and that you know too. You guys arent above no one to work hard like others... get over it
stephen

Lawrenceburg, TN

#24 Aug 31, 2012
goti i do know what dalanna was doing...whenever she did miss work she was not at the city pool;i was the one there talking to a friend so you don't know shit.... your probably one of the kiss ass bitches that had worked there!!! I got an idea who this is now.. so why don't you worry about yourself!!! I know dalanna never missed work to hang out at sonic; in high school she might have... If you got a problem with what i'm saying deal with it or do something about it.. I HAVE NO PROBLEM KNOCKING THE FUCK OUT OF A BITCH!!! But your not gonna say anything because your all talk!!!! Am i rude no, not till you piss me off or start shit about my family...i have always gave people the benifit of the dout!!!! if you know dalanna's number gotit call it, if you have something to say, not on here.. Be a bigger person and say it in person or on the phone... don't hide your name show it like i am... you won't do it though because your to big of a chicken shit!!
stephen

Lawrenceburg, TN

#25 Aug 31, 2012
Gotit your going off here say about the sonic and pool thing.. if you donít know yourself donít repeat itÖ thatís how you get shit startedÖ but like I said if you donít like what Iím saying to you, you know how to find me. Again like I said put your real name upÖ Besides everytime she called in she was at home!!! WOW YOUR A DUMB BITCH!!!
Mother-Of-1

Columbia, TN

#26 Sep 2, 2012
henry wrote:
Well i know the (BIG GAL) all of yall are talking about. And she was always nice to me when I went in and she done her job well I think. As far as the mangers go I think they are stuck up. When me and my family go in during the day. They are usually standing around talking and not paying any attention to the customers that come in. And i think the girls name is Stephanie she is a hard worker and is very nice. I don't really like that girl on the evening shift. The one with the FAKE BLUE EYES. Me I think she is a little weird.
I know EXACTLY who the girl with the FAKE BLUE EYES is I know her personally!!!! IF U WANNA NAME JUS ASK!!!!!!!
amanda

Lawrenceburg, TN

#27 Sep 3, 2012
Yea the fake ass blue eye girl is ashley.. she aint nothing but but a whore and people know it!! I've not lived in waynewsboro in 3yrs and glad i don't.. went and visited the other day and stopped at hasti-mart and ashley tips was about to pop out her shirt threw the top.. GET A SHIRT THAT COVERS THAT SHIT UP.... THERES CHURCH GOING PEOPLE THAT COMES TO THE STORE AND KIDS!!!
growup

United States

#28 Sep 4, 2012
amanda wrote:
Yea the fake ass blue eye girl is ashley.. she aint nothing but but a whore and people know it!! I've not lived in waynewsboro in 3yrs and glad i don't.. went and visited the other day and stopped at hasti-mart and ashley tips was about to pop out her shirt threw the top.. GET A SHIRT THAT COVERS THAT SHIT UP.... THERES CHURCH GOING PEOPLE THAT COMES TO THE STORE AND KIDS!!!
i bet i know who stirred this kettle kiara...she the only girl in town that dont like ashley. Ashley has friends all over town and has helped everyone out that she can. I got one thing to say if you all get freaking jobs and stay busy you wouldnt have so much time to know someone else's business. you people are all sad on here. Talking about dalana is wrong as well, you guys dont know both sides of the story so just shut it up. As for ashley she is a sweet hard working girl, already owned two homes that she has paid for herself, no help of a man, like her ex greg where is he at oh that right with a gal at the apartments that dont even have custody of her kids... yea, i would talk about others, are you people jealous that she just simply tries to be who she wants to be... get over your self..
sammi jo

United States

#29 Sep 4, 2012
amanda wrote:
OMG you are a horrible person for even saying these things. Ashley is my best friend and has never done anything to anyone. Always tries to take care of others problems before her own. She is so sweet and never judges people lets them be who they are. which is something you people could learn from her. She has let so many people take advantage of her kindness. Let people move in with her when they are down on their luck and expects nothing from them. just lends a hand. you should be ashamed for speaking so badly of such a nice person. sweep your own door step off brat, cause you obviously dont know her, and are very jealous of her... do like her and get a job and better yourself
amanda

Lawrenceburg, TN

#30 Sep 4, 2012
far from that kiara girl.. i would never put anyone as low as her. if thats the way it come off i'm sorry. i'm not even gonna get started on Kiara. as far as being jealous i'm far from it. for a job i have a wonderful job and live very comfortable.... GO TO SCHOOL AND GET YOUR RN DEGREE AND YOU CAN LIVE COMFORTABLE TO!!! for sweeping my door step off its clean, and has been for 10 years; i had my days just like everyone else.
sammi jo

United States

#31 Sep 4, 2012
amanda wrote:
far from that kiara girl.. i would never put anyone as low as her. if thats the way it come off i'm sorry. i'm not even gonna get started on Kiara. as far as being jealous i'm far from it. for a job i have a wonderful job and live very comfortable.... GO TO SCHOOL AND GET YOUR RN DEGREE AND YOU CAN LIVE COMFORTABLE TO!!! for sweeping my door step off its clean, and has been for 10 years; i had my days just like everyone else.
well that all fine and good but she cant help she has big boobs no more than you can help for having a big mouth...at least she has a good heart when it comes to all people... how many have you helped out...bragger
gotten it

United States

#32 Sep 4, 2012
stephen wrote:
Gotit your going off here say about the sonic and pool thing.. if you donít know yourself donít repeat itÖ thatís how you get shit startedÖ but like I said if you donít like what Iím saying to you, you know how to find me. Again like I said put your real name upÖ Besides everytime she called in she was at home!!! WOW YOUR A DUMB BITCH!!!
ur are right there are two sides to every story and i do know dalanna too sometimes she nice, and others like your vulgar language on here, she too has that same attitude. I have an idea go read your bible and stop swearing so much, when you first read this forum it does not say any names how do you know they are referring to your wife unless, you truly know its her way.... because personally some of the managers are big gals to... so how did you point it at your own wife
stephen

Lawrenceburg, TN

#33 Sep 5, 2012
read the bible?? who are you to tell me what to do?? i say what is on my mine... yea it was common since who they was talkin about when some dude couldn't spell her name...
shelia

United States

#34 Sep 6, 2012
This forum is so sad, that people get on here and bash each other like they are still in middle school. Who cares what others think? There is only one you have to worry about and that is GOD, you will meet your maker one day and he is gonna remember all these childish acts that you guys are doing on here daily. I know all the people at exxon and some not on a personal level but they were all doing their jobs and acts of kindness and never ignored any customer. Thats Dalanna included. I liked her as well as the others, as for Ashley she does not tell anyone those eyes are real so why you people make a big deal out of it is beyond me, if someone ask she tells them the truth about them. You are only fake when you lie about things. All you people need to grow up and realize one of these days your children are going to read this mess cause once its here it stays on here. Dont shame yourself to your kids that one day you will try to convince not to act in such a manner. Kindness goes a long way.....
nunya buisness

United States

#35 Nov 26, 2012
The manager is a dike

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JoJo (Jul '11) 16 hr Sad for me 11
Curious (Jul '11) Sat Looking 123 11
Beware of this woman (Jun '11) Fri Lady pirate 2
Stop Illegal organized Gang Stalking (Oct '16) Nov 16 Xxx 4
Houses for sale Nov 16 Old Woman 1
The pickett man Nov 16 Sick Man 18
Prettiest girls in Collinwood? (Dec '10) Nov 15 Just a Few 84

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance