read wayne county paper great cops we...

read wayne county paper great cops we got yeaaaa right

Posted in the Waynesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LLOLOLOMFG

Cedar City, UT

#2 Jun 23, 2010
WE KNEW THEY ARE ALL CROOKED CITY FOR SURE
DRUDDEALINGCOP

Cedar City, UT

#4 Jun 23, 2010
THAT IS TRUE APRIL GOWER THE CITY COP SELLS EATS MOR PILLS THAN A DRUG STAOR.BUT KEITH REEVES LOVES HER...LOLOL JOKE
CITY IS NEXT

Cedar City, UT

#5 Jun 23, 2010
the city will be sued big time its over......you see how the city tries to get ric in trouble and his cops..but the city is the ones who are the snakes look at them ignorant looking fagets..t still wont change nothing...we all know ric is good guy and means well,and it kills the city that we all hate there guts...they will be sued now,,watch what happens in the next week....watch.....we dont wont money we need none of tht got pleanty,,we want there jobs...and tht will be good......
CITY IS NEXT

Cedar City, UT

#6 Jun 23, 2010
bryant and mosley tried to inpersanate someone over a phone.then the guy the cop was talking to said he fuks with my son his as is mine.......well ok i got news for all you mother fuking cops,,as you see we will fight back in this county we are watching thecity and county for yall to mess up.all yall do is gossip.yall are not allowed to speak to any of the public about an incident.....so i see on the staggs case it happened by the city..get ready lawsuit is coming and big money is coming with him...we the county will not be abused or talked stupid to by the cops any dam more...you got a problem lets settle it...cuase you got peopler in this town tht says fuk your barny fife badge...busting you fukers heads is only simple assualt...so watch who you touch or no reason.watch who you harras for no reason...opr you will be dealt with you fukinmg pussy ass nerds...as you see people could care less about your pett bagde.....the people are going to get rid of you dam goofy looking cops who think your above the law...your a hillbilly cop not a new york finest...yall dont mean shit hear.....this is the contry.....and the country folks will always win against the cops in a lawsuit or fist sight...whatever you choose you city lying gossiping bastards.......we know ric is 10 times better than reeves.and always will bve...you better not lose this job keith you wont nevcer be a cop again....keep hiring these dum ass deputies and telling them to break the law....for you....suit is coming next on city.....
yea right

Columbia, TN

#8 Jun 23, 2010
Yea, those are real two upstanding citizens that are suing..particularly Jeff Hunt. I'm sure that puke will get some money out of the deal, maybe if he does he can go give it to Marty Dixon's mom for her pain and suffering all these years. Jeff, at least you have your son to stand up for, I wonder what Marty's mom would have said to you and the two Jason's that cold dark night. Blake Staggs....what a joke, as long as mom and dad is there he will never learn.
politically motivated

Cedar City, UT

#9 Jun 23, 2010
yea right wrote:
Yea, those are real two upstanding citizens that are suing..particularly Jeff Hunt. I'm sure that puke will get some money out of the deal, maybe if he does he can go give it to Marty Dixon's mom for her pain and suffering all these years. Jeff, at least you have your son to stand up for, I wonder what Marty's mom would have said to you and the two Jason's that cold dark night. Blake Staggs....what a joke, as long as mom and dad is there he will never learn.
AMEN!!!!

the best part of all of this is the fact that the "incidents" happened over a year ago.. and then 2 months before the election, they decide to sue? lol.. if you would take a moment to read the entire article-- it states that there is a video tape of at least one of the incidents.. and thankfully, it doesn't lie!!
oh well

Columbia, TN

#10 Jun 23, 2010
Tapes don't lie but we know Jeff Hunt does!!!
Consider the Source

Waterford, WI

#11 Jun 24, 2010
This sounds very polictal to me. Consider the source of the suits.
in the dark

Columbia, TN

#13 Jun 24, 2010
Oh that's right Jeff Hunt and Jason Swinea just sat in the truck and didn't have a clue that Marty was being cut and stabbed to death, they must have been asleep, yea that's what it was. Now everybody gets to watch Jeff Hunt, the puke, float the Tennesse River in is massive house boat, "Lucky Us"! Nobody is talking about any other Hunt on here either and as far as the law is concerned, I guess they have to act criminal to catch them, lol!!!
mls

Knoxville, TN

#14 Oct 11, 2010
CITY IS NEXT wrote:
bryant and mosley tried to inpersanate someone over a phone.then the guy the cop was talking to said he fuks with my son his as is mine.......well ok i got news for all you mother fuking cops,,as you see we will fight back in this county we are watching thecity and county for yall to mess up.all yall do is gossip.yall are not allowed to speak to any of the public about an incident.....so i see on the staggs case it happened by the city..get ready lawsuit is coming and big money is coming with him...we the county will not be abused or talked stupid to by the cops any dam more...you got a problem lets settle it...cuase you got peopler in this town tht says fuk your barny fife badge...busting you fukers heads is only simple assualt...so watch who you touch or no reason.watch who you harras for no reason...opr you will be dealt with you fukinmg pussy ass nerds...as you see people could care less about your pett bagde.....the people are going to get rid of you dam goofy looking cops who think your above the law...your a hillbilly cop not a new york finest...yall dont mean shit hear.....this is the contry.....and the country folks will always win against the cops in a lawsuit or fist sight...whatever you choose you city lying gossiping bastards.......we know ric is 10 times better than reeves.and always will bve...you better not lose this job keith you wont nevcer be a cop again....keep hiring these dum ass deputies and telling them to break the law....for you....suit is coming next on city.....
10 times better,give me a break, how many coke dealers has he buster,they might be kin somehow to his ass, gets payed off everyday what about poker machines in Waynesboro,we still do have them and him and G.B. know where their at, may be kinfolks of G.B.
mls

Knoxville, TN

#15 Oct 11, 2010
yea right wrote:
Why do they always let Blake go,everytime?
mls

Knoxville, TN

#16 Oct 11, 2010
MARTY wrote:
MARTY WAS KILLEDC BY JASON MATTHEWS NOT JEFF HUNT.JEFF JUST KEPT QUIET...FOR A WHILE...LOLOL,,,,,,BUT GO TO BRADLEYS AND LOOK AT ALL THOSE CITY COPS SUCKING JEFF HUNTS LITTLE COCK.THEY TALK TO HIM LIKE HE IS BILL GATES..AND DONT JUDGE ALL THE HUNTS,JEFF HUNT WAS ADOPTED BY THE HUNTS.I KNOW SOME OF THE HUNTS ARE MEAN SOME ARE NOT.BOTTOM LINE IS YOU SEE CITY COPS TALKING TO JEFF ALL THE TIME.THEY DONT TREAT HIM LIKE A MAN WHO COVERED UP A MURDER FOR 10 YEARS,THT SHOWS YOU THE CLASS OF OUR OFFICERS WE HAVE IN WBORO......DAM WHO IN THE HELL WOULD HIRE A PILL HORE FOR A CITY COP GOD OL MIGHTY...APRIL GOWER WOULD FUK FOR PILLS AND THEN SHE WS BUSTED AND SNITHCHED ON MITCHELL VANFLEET AND THE X BOARD OF EDUCATION GUY.....THEY HIRE THAT FAT WHITE TRASH HORE AND THEN REEVES IS FROM THE CANTRELANE AND KIN TO JEFF REEVES WHO SEELS MORE METH THAN HITLER.AS YOU SEE THE CLASS WE HAVE AT THE CITY......LOOK AT ALL THEM WHITE TRASH BASTARDS.....IF THE WHOLE COUNTY VOTED INSTEAD OF 212 PEOPLE NOBODY THERE WOULD HAVE A JOB.........PLAIN AND SIMPLE......BUT I SAY FUK JEFF HUNT TOOO......
Remember, Ric hire her first,they need to give her a drug test.She still screws for dope any kind of dope.I think she was f-ing Ric and Gerald.How can you arrest someone for doing the same thing she does, she needs to be fired.
mls

Knoxville, TN

#17 Oct 11, 2010
yea right wrote:
Oh Jeffie boy will pay for what he did and covered it up,,,,,maybe through his KIDDS.People always get whats coming to them.
chevytruck

United States

#18 Aug 8, 2014
is it the jason swinea laronda kelley you to be with years ago?is he still around waynesboro?
chevytruck

United States

#19 Aug 8, 2014
yo whats up with this new city police younger chick with brown hair?
Becki

United States

#20 Jan 23, 2015
DRUDDEALINGCOP wrote:
THAT IS TRUE APRIL GOWER THE CITY COP SELLS EATS MOR PILLS THAN A DRUG STAOR.BUT KEITH REEVES LOVES HER...LOLOL JOKE
April Gower will slit your throat for drugs. She is nasty!!!
trixie

United States

#21 Feb 10, 2015
yea right wrote:
Sounds like yall are some jeloues haters real mothers and fathers are always there for there children these cops around here are nothing but harrassing citizens and people they have grudges against they will set you up anyway thay can even if they plant it on you
Quityerbitchin

Clifton, TN

#22 Mar 11, 2015
Great cops my arse... Yea Im back, been blocked and all my forums have been taking down, why you ask? well because they cant stand when you question them about the GUNS and now that I brought it up this one will be taking down as well. Cause the Jones and that lil mistake just cant be talked about. Seriously if you had kin have their guns taking away you too should go question where the guns are or the money for the said item is. So basically they made money off other peoples property and we arent to question jack. Dont think so laws are laws and they arent above it. And lets not forget the save of the day for wilson trying to illegally watch Harris's house, hadnt heard no more about those moonshine stills have yall... oh, I forgot Harris messed that entire operation up. BS>>>Or you can bring up the fact that every person that goes before judge ross should demand a different judge conflict of interest.. why? cause he gets proceeds from the probation office, meaning either way your sentence goes he gets the moolah... you got it, then I told about one of Ross's kin folks said, that The Dixon trial was fixed and that my friends of wayne county is why justice was not served properly on the Mathis trial. Just ask ole Ross about throwing a party for the jurors of that trial during a locked down private party thrown at Meo Mio's. Hmm? And trust me when I say Wilson in on all the crap as well, and one person said what does him not fathering his children have to do with him being a sheriff, are you people nuts or what. If a man cant stand up and help properly raise his children and his own son comes on here and tells how his dad set his moms house on fire, seriously, and you honestly believe he can properly run a town, when that fat bald headed house cat cant even speak to people in the public unless he is running a campaign. Seriously go to jail and try to see him, trust me when i say "He is always in a meeting" They abuse their power here, they find a few chosen people and use them to keep it all going, lets see like Cheryl -William Ray mom, she has it going that her son wont ever do major time for all five of the girls he has physically beaten up cause she is a right hand man for Wilson. You ask wilson people about it they say bull she is nothing, but funny that William Ray been in paper several times breaking probation only to get more probation. Now what actual real law man would stand aside and see a prick lil boy beat on girls like he does, and not punish him to the fullest. Yea most towns or anyone else would get three to five let me tell ya' So why hasnt he.. hmm? Out of his own mouth said he wouldnt serve anytime, mind you punched a girl in the stomach inside the Highschool right in front of teachers, no time served. Broke that Milams girls nose, no time served, beat up that lil gal that works wagon wheel, no time served, Been in the paper twice I know of for violation probation. Then you see another person breaking probation and they get five years, remember ross, "Bring your tooth brush ruling" So yea, somethings up with it. Several past cops has explained Ric Wilson rule of its my way or the high way. And then the latest cop that left on her own, said the same, she went to lburg because they do not follow the rules of law here in wayne county, but you have those that keep taking up for the bs. Like Geral Baer harassing people in public cause he has a hard on over his badge. he was a bully in highschool and he is a bully now. So yea Cops not all cops maybe but there is more in there following his bad laws then those fighting to prove the corruption. Cause in my book, if your a cop and you know the corruption is going on then the blood falls on your hands as well for not manning up and helping to stop it. Yep, Quityerbitchin is back.
wayne county ctizen

Lewisburg, TN

#23 Mar 13, 2015
CITY IS NEXT wrote:
your dumb as needs to learn how to spell and stop getting into every one else's business....
Wayne county may be better off.....Jeffro
aintthatthetruth

Linden, TN

#24 Apr 23, 2015
this post amazingly funny, and yet, truthful, i have seen every one about this be taking off here. Wonder why that is? huh? guess may have some truth in it, but then again look at that lawyer castleman he take on cases for the swap of a pill, bahahaha. a lawyer yes he is and a pill head on top of it. And I dont give ratz azz who like my spelling

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nastie nat 8 hr blessed 5
Clifton has dried up (Jan '13) Thu Who 31
ruffie Feb 20 stud 1
Does the county have a lease law for dogs (Nov '16) Feb 19 Lol 9
Canoe Livery Work? Feb 17 victor 1
Moto Lift (Feb '16) Feb 14 Motofart 3
dont take flu vaccine Feb 13 fyi 1

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance