The Martin Sisters
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Inquiring Minds

Tullahoma, TN

#1 Mar 14, 2012
What is this big rumor that is going around Waynesboro about the Martin sisters? It was big enough to get squashed on FB, but no one knows what it's about???
Country Girl

Cedar City, UT

#2 Mar 14, 2012
Well if u want to know so bad y dont u ask them urself and quit posting it on here for other people to answer that have know clue
Who?

United States

#3 Mar 14, 2012
Who are the Martin sisters?
Shelby Martin

Columbia, TN

#4 Mar 14, 2012
This is Shelby! If anyone is curious about what is going on in mine and my sisters lifes then they need to ask us personally! Not gossip about it on this trashy website!
Country Girl

Cedar City, UT

#5 Mar 14, 2012
Well said shelby!!!!!!!!
Hah

United States

#8 Nov 20, 2012
These girls are crazy
HeyShelby

Woodruff, SC

#9 Nov 21, 2012
I would love to meet up with you baby, what say ye?
DeMarkus

Tucker, GA

#10 Nov 29, 2012
Dem Martin sistas be fine as a mafucka. I be bad wantin me apiece a'day asses. Mmm mmm mmm Chelsea and Shelby. Dat'd be betta dan a big o mess a frite chickins and fo slice a wata melons.
Blonde

Centre, AL

#11 Nov 29, 2012
Sounds like de markus is right color for them
The Hobbit

United States

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Now there's a couple of gals that'll take you to task for mouthing off against 'em. Bright, brash, firey. Somebody may end up getting an ass whuppin' or a good cussin'. This may get interesting.
You Go, sisters.
DeMarkus

United States

#13 Nov 30, 2012
I's can be da rite color fo you too Blonde if'n you wants me too. Back to da subject at hand. Dem Martin sistas....they into da ho brutha thang? Dat Chelsea one got dat pumpkin butt on her. I may has ta see if'n she know howda cut a brutha herr.
Roy d

Tucker, GA

#14 Nov 30, 2012
I'm sure Chelsea an Brandon still c each other they just try to keep it on the down low
chelsie

Tucker, GA

#15 Nov 30, 2012
hahahahahah since u people know so much about me u would think u could spell my name right!!!! so take this convo to whom ever is "chelsea" n as far as the wata melons guy it cracking me up! thanks for the laugh
DeMarkus

Lockhart, TX

#16 Nov 30, 2012
Haha. I know its spelled Chelsie....I just be funnin gurl. I gotsta go. My boo, my baby momma in da nex room. She be aw pissy if'n she fine out I be on hur talkin sa shit ta su'body fine as u is. My baby momma a big o woman too!!! Be all time wantin da whoop a brutha ass!!! Fo sho!!
HIGG

Summerville, GA

#17 Dec 1, 2012
I heard they had turnip greens hanging from their ass.
DeMarkus

Tucker, GA

#18 Dec 1, 2012
Greens? Mmm mmm ain't nuffin much beta'n no greens cooked in'a pou'na dat hawg back and sa Wileys Greens Seas'nin fra'da walmart in Honewald. Mmmm frite chicken, mashed botataz, sa gravy. Watchu talkin bout? You feel? I'ont e'en thank you feel....oh you herrin me but you ain feelin me.
DeMarkus

Huntsville, AL

#19 Dec 17, 2012
Like I sezz....ain't nobody feelin what I is sayin.
Roy d

United States

#20 Dec 18, 2012
No one can understand u much less feel u
granny
#21 Dec 25, 2012
Roy d wrote:
No one can understand u much less feel u
ain't that the truth.
DeMarkus

United States

#22 Dec 27, 2012
Y'all gots no soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Russell Wed Izzy 4
Kacinda burns Wed Izzy 5
whitney warren (Jan '16) Jan 15 Andy 7
Brian mckiln Jan 15 Andy 3
Does the county have a lease law for dogs Jan 13 hpd on steroids 7
Snitch Jan 13 adm of common sense 2
Perry Co Mafia (Apr '13) Jan 10 Paul Fartreides 10

Waynesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance